Wife is going to bachelorette party tonight

Mikesmith17

Couple
Gold
She is attending a bachelorette party tonight at a local house with about 20 other ladies. Apparently they've hired a few strippers. I can't wait to hear how the night goes as I've told her that she has a hall pass to do whatever she wants. Can't wait to fuck her hard when she gets home. Wonder if I'll be her first of the night.

Attachments

• IMG_1121.jpeg
    IMG_1121.jpeg
    147.5 KB · Views: 321
She is attending a bachelorette party tonight at a local house with about 20 other ladies. Apparently they've hired a few strippers. I can't wait to hear how the night goes as I've told her that she has a hall pass to do whatever she wants. Can't wait to fuck her hard when she gets home. Wonder if I'll be her first of the night.
Any stripper that gets to fuck her should count himself lucky... I wouldn't even charge for my services 🔥🔥

You have good Photoshop skills, would love to see what she really looks like nude! :)

Did she have a good time? Did you?

She getting dick

Reactions: Backwoodsman179