Cuckold need Help

I have a question.
My wife talks about morality in marriage when it comes to the topic of threesomes or gangbangs.
But she has fantasies about wanting to cheat on me.
She also once allowed me to send a cuckold pictures of her cunt and her cummfiled ass.

She says it was curiosity whether she would still be fuckable

what do you think

I'm frustrated

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
I think she is curious, you need to engage her imagination and work on her self esteem. Help her to improve her self image, make her feel desirable. Let her know that exploring her wants and desires is totally fine with you. Keep her thinking about how fun sex with other men would be, never pressure her, give her plenty of time to fantasize about what she wants. She has to want to do this or it will never happen. Keep her excited about exploring her sexual desires, ask her how much more she would enjoy her sex life if she could do anything she wanted. Encourage her to act on her fantasizes. Be supportive and open to her concerns. Keep reminding her of your fantasy during sex, Tell her you really want her to experience other men. Give her time to accept her sensuality and progress to trying new things.

I have a question.
My wife talks about morality in marriage when it comes to the topic of threesomes or gangbangs.
She also once allowed me to send a cuckold pictures of her cunt and her cummfiled ass.

what do you think

I'm frustrated
I think she wants or already is cheating on you alone..

I have a question.

what do you think

I'm frustrated
I think you need to be more open in your conversation with her, if she is open to sending per pic to men, I think she may be open to more. Most women worry if they are still fuckable or attractive as they age, You need to reassure her she is still desirable to other men, and try to open up to your desire to try a 3 some and move on from there. For us it started with a 3 some with another woman, a woman who showed her bi love and introduced her to many women whom we wound up sharing, in time she was ready for a man, I think she was upset I was fucking so many other women with her, so I brought a friend over one night, and it was all over, from there it was 3 somes with men or women then couples then he would bring some of his friends over to fuck her, and she couldn't get enough, today she is all about giving her body to black men as much as time allows. Good Luck