Big_Mike_SP94

Male
Verified
Hi,

I bring this topic that I didn't found in the forum.

Most of the wives I currently meet, are very aroused when I keep my hard after cuming, so I've been improving my technique. Now I can cum twice and being hard for my third round. But never over that.

Of course, I need to control a lot my orgasms and the cumshots, in order to be able to keep the hard. My orgasms aren't so intense as the final one, but I still cum a lot as I have (or I think I have) hyperspermia.

For me is not a kink, but as I saw most of my wives and their hubbies where so excited when seeing that, I'm doing it most of my dates now.

But for example when I meet a random girl, I never do it.

Any other experiences with this?

Other couples turned on by this?

Mike

Oh man... That would be so exciting to see with my GF...

How do you do that? I mean... Is that a super power or what? 😳😳😳

If I cum, I need one day until I can fuck again 😵‍💫
Is not as difficult, but it needs practice. Being honest, I never been able to do it yet twice as this guy, but I'm able to keep hard after one cumshot. Maybe not as hard as I was, but I recover it after a few minutes again.

Reactions: Big_Mike_SP94
Oh man... That would be so exciting to see with my GF...

How do you do that? I mean... Is that a super power or what? 😳😳😳

If I cum, I need one day until I can fuck again 😵‍💫
Ahahaha, well, I don't know if it's a super power or not. But there are more guys that can do it, so I'm not the only one. That's for sure.

For me, as I said I the post, it's not something I do for my pleasure. Indeed I prefer to cum once, but with a huge cumshot and a big orgasm. But when I'm playing the bull role with a wife, I like to do what they most like, as this is one of my services as a bull.

Ahahaha, well, I don't know if it's a super power or not. But there are more guys that can do it, so I'm not the only one. That's for sure.

For me, as I said I the post, it's not something I do for my pleasure. Indeed I prefer to cum once, but with a huge cumshot and a big orgasm. But when I'm playing the bull role with a wife, I like to do what they most like, as this is one of my services as a bull.
Wow... That sounds super hot...

I really would like to see my GF's face when you are cuming but you don't get flaccid immediately...

I think she would enjoy that

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
I'm 66 years old and can stay hard long after a massive orgasm. Ok.....the disclaimer, lol. I am a prostate cancer survivor, and I use Trimix injections to be able to get hard enough to fuck. It stays so hard a cat couldn't scratch it for several hours! 🍆
First, congratulations you had a good recovery mate!

And wow! You have a dangerous weapon down there being hard for hours after orgasming! 😅

Your wife must be happy! 😜

Reactions: JaknSuz
Hi,

Most of the wives I currently meet, are very aroused when I keep my hard after cuming, so I've been improving my technique. Now I can cum twice and being hard for my third round. But never over that.

Of course, I need to control a lot my orgasms and the cumshots, in order to be able to keep the hard. My orgasms aren't so intense as the final one, but I still cum a lot as I have (or I think I have) hyperspermia.

For me is not a kink, but as I saw most of my wives and their hubbies where so excited when seeing that, I'm doing it most of my dates now.

Mike
I think it depends of your excitment. Fucking wifes that allows me to do whatever I want turn me on like a horse and I stay hard until I want.
Single ladies, maybe two-three times

• Love
Reactions: Cuckindeep
Hi,

Mike
I used to be able to stay hard after cumming but with age I have lost the ability. I still give my wife multiple orgasms tho.
Our FwB is 20 yrs younger and is sexless at his place of abode having lost his wife to cancer and no eligible single females in his area.
So the only sex he gets is with my wife every 2 or 3 months. He usually stays the weekend and definately enjoys himself while he is with us. He can stay hard after the 1st and sometimes even after the 2nd. He can reload pretty quick as well.
Both my wife and I find it very arousing when 5 minutes after cumming in her he wants to do it again.

I used to be able to stay hard after cumming but with age I have lost the ability. I still give my wife multiple orgasms tho.
Our FwB is 20 yrs younger and is sexless at his place of abode having lost his wife to cancer and no eligible single females in his area.
So the only sex he gets is with my wife every 2 or 3 months. He usually stays the weekend and definately enjoys himself while he is with us. He can stay hard after the 1st and sometimes even after the 2nd. He can reload pretty quick as well.
Both my wife and I find it very arousing when 5 minutes after cumming in her he wants to do it again.
That's brilliant dude! I'm very happy you found such a good partner for her too!

I was becoming a little bit crazy because lot of husband asked me if I was lying them about this. And for me is pretty normal to stay hard after cuming.

Thanks for your response

It is possible for a male to experience multiple orgasms through training.

The techniques have associated terms like Male Multiple Orgasm (MMO) and Non-Ejaculatory Multiple Orgasm (NEMO). There are probably other, related names for the technique.

The basic idea is learning to separate orgasm from ejaculation:

- recognizing the signs of pending ejaculation
- pelvic floor conditioning (similar to Kegel exercises for women)
- prostate stimulation
- edging (multiple benefits)
- constriction, or variations on the “squeeze” method
- overall body awareness
- mental conditioning

The physiology is such that ejaculation triggers the refractory response. It isn’t readily reversed. Aging and other factors control how long the refractory period is, but once triggered, you’re essentially “down” until it passes. So the key is avoiding ejaculation.

Some aspects of this come with the potential for retrograde ejaculation - for example, the squeeze technique may help avoid ejaculation, but at the expense of forcing semen into the urethra and into the bladder. This is generally not harmful, but it might be unpleasant or unusual for some.

Edging, prostate stimulation, and pelvic floor control are all beneficial for sex - they can build stamina, control (reducing premature ejaculation), and awareness that can result in a man’s ability to separate orgasm from ejaculation.

Counterintuitively, decreasing masturbation frequency can be part of this. Frequent masturbation, particularly when you’re trying not to get caught, leads to a “rush to cum” - this is a component of a negative feedback / conditioning loop that results in more rapid ejaculation onset.

My late wife did have one partner I called the bartender, because he was just that at a local meat market before he moved 'uptown' and became a mixologist. Anyway he was very very unusual, He dropped huge loads and I mean huge loads, 4-6oz maybe more. He had the ugliest dick I had ever seen but he was amazing, he'd fuck her, fill her pussy to overflow, then dick still hard he'd jerk off on her 2 or 3 times immediately afterwards. He dropped so much cum I had to stop using towels as it'd soak though the bedding and started using 'hospital pads'. It was amazing and she loved every second, she didn't like him but loved the sex.

• Love
Reactions: Cuckindeep
Incredible!!! As soon as I cum, my little cock becomes instantly soft and shrunk and it stays like this for at least the next 24 hours. As you can see this is one of the main reasons I am a cuckold husband and not a bull.

This is very hot! Every married wife should have such experience.

• Love
Reactions: Big_Mike_SP94
Is not as difficult, but it needs practice. Being honest, I never been able to do it yet twice as this guy, but I'm able to keep hard after one cumshot. Maybe not as hard as I was, but I recover it after a few minutes again.
I can relate when my wife ones home from.a date and i have had a few drinksjist slightly buzzed i can.last a long time when she says something about it i tdll.her just to torment her i tell.her see whst happens when you go.put TO FUCK.ANOTHER MAN SI YOU WIL JUST HAVE TO DEAL WITH.IT