Cucks how long do you last?

How long do you last in average during penetration?

• Total voters

antonio13

Couple
Gold
If you have sexual interaction with your wife, how long do you last before cum?

I personally do not last long during penetration.
Probably in 99% of the pussy penetration I cum in less than 1.5 minute. If it comes to anal then 1 minute is a lot. If sometimes it is longer than this then it is usually bad erection.

My first ever sex was like 15 minutes of eating wife's pussy and 30 seconds of penetration. Sometimes I could and still can cum during pussy or ass licking or just watching her with dildo. So at the beginning she asked me to lick her first and then she wanted to have penetration but I almost cum already, so a few strokes and done. She was excited at the time and then we tried a few techniques which slightly helped but still not a lot.

Wife started become disappointed and we moved towards me more eating her ass and pussy, playing with fingers, dildos or wife being with dildo on her own for as long as she needs. I really enjoy more eating ass and pussy along with playing than just penetration and so does my wife now. In that case we can prolongate and enjoy "our" sex longer for hour or more.

This is one of the key point that developed me as cuckold and what is most important led my wife dreaming about threesome and gangbangs.

My wife is a cum-trainer - she has me conditioned to cum on command. I can last longer than an hour if that's what she wants, or I can cum in one or two thrusts/strokes if that's her desire.
Wow!
In the beginning we tried some technics with my wife like stop/start during penetration and she was keen to help me at the time. But without any good progress for quite a long time she started to say "please do not stop and do as you can" as she wanted a good steady, intense penetration. So it is really impossible for me to imagine to last more than 3 minutes with good erection during penetration, not even mention an hour in your case.

If you have sexual interaction with your wife, how long do you last before cum?

I personally do not last long during penetration.
Probably in 99% of the pussy penetration I cum in less than 1.5 minute. If it comes to anal then 1 minute is a lot. If sometimes it is longer than this then it is usually bad erection.

My first ever sex was like 15 minutes of eating wife's pussy and 30 seconds of penetration. Sometimes I could and still can cum during pussy or ass licking or just watching her with dildo. So at the beginning she asked me to lick her first and then she wanted to have penetration but I almost cum already, so a few strokes and done. She was excited at the time and then we tried a few techniques which slightly helped but still not a lot.

Wife started become disappointed and we moved towards me more eating her ass and pussy, playing with fingers, dildos or wife being with dildo on her own for as long as she needs. I really enjoy more eating ass and pussy along with playing than just penetration and so does my wife now. In that case we can prolongate and enjoy "our" sex longer for hour or more.

This is one of the key point that developed me as cuckold and what is most important led my wife dreaming about threesome and gangbangs.
After I watch her fuck. I last just a few strokes before I flood her pussy and my head pops off! Round two is long enough to get her off

Typical routine for us with our mfm friend. Drinks in the kitchen, small talk, chit chat. Some kissing, her back and forth between us. Up to bedroom, more kissing, get naked, they always start off, kissing oral, kissing. I join in, we take turns kissing and licking her while she sucks and plays with our dicks. He fucks her for a while in many positions, I take a turn, back and forth. She gets REALLY turned on. He'll start to really go at it till he cums, pulls out and I start, I don't last long.
We lay there chatting, kissing till he's hard again.
2nd round we swap back and forth a lot, kissing, oral, fucking taking turns for quite a while till one of us unloads then other goy goes till he gets off. Wife loves it.
There's been nights he's done 3 and 4, I've done 3.
Nothing crazy happens, it's pretty relaxing but there is some hard fast pounding she gets for sure.

Interesting question.

Often we do stuff before the actual fucking, jerking and stuff like that. But when I enter her pussy it’s possible to cum in under 30 seconds. After the first time she got fucked by another man i lasted 3 strokes.

Other times I fuck her for over 20 minutes. It all depends. Though if she starts talking about other cocks during the fuck I cum in seconds if I don’t slow down.

My wife has a really loose pussy, so if we just lie there in spoons and move gently I won't usually cum without my hand. The moment she thrusts back firmly against me I cum within 10-20seconds. We can do long slow non thrusting loveplay (she has even fallena sleep lol), but from the moment it's hard thrust I am finished.
She is pretty frustrated about this, so we often use penis sleeves to slow me down or if I cum in it we can keep going and she doesn't notice.

Firstly, oral has really always been my wheelhouse. But when it comes to fucking, I’ve inhabited the 1 to 3 minute range for most of our relationship, probably pretty consistently near the higher number, so long as I had complete control of the pace and intensity. If she controlled it, things would tend to get more rhythmic and frenetic and I was definitely towards the lower end. But since curiosity and interest in cuckoldry became an element I’ve dropped reliably into the 30 seconds-1min group. That’s for actual penetrative sex. But when I’m caged and she rides me I can still last longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wfshta
My wife has a really loose pussy, so if we just lie there in spoons and move gently I won't usually cum without my hand. The moment she thrusts back firmly against me I cum within 10-20seconds. We can do long slow non thrusting loveplay (she has even fallena sleep lol), but from the moment it's hard thrust I am finished.
She is pretty frustrated about this, so we often use penis sleeves to slow me down or if I cum in it we can keep going and she doesn't notice.
Hmm, penis sleeve? And what kind or how big is it? I got one for my wife and i to try bit she was not interested but it was huge. I had to cut 2 1/2 inches off of it to make it kind of fit.

Typical routine for us with our mfm friend. Drinks in the kitchen, small talk, chit chat. Some kissing, her back and forth between us. Up to bedroom, more kissing, get naked, they always start off, kissing oral, kissing. I join in, we take turns kissing and licking her while she sucks and plays with our dicks. He fucks her for a while in many positions, I take a turn, back and forth. She gets REALLY turned on. He'll start to really go at it till he cums, pulls out and I start, I don't last long.
We lay there chatting, kissing till he's hard again.
2nd round we swap back and forth a lot, kissing, oral, fucking taking turns for quite a while till one of us unloads then other goy goes till he gets off. Wife loves it.
There's been nights he's done 3 and 4, I've done 3.
Nothing crazy happens, it's pretty relaxing but there is some hard fast pounding she gets for sure.
Thanks for sharing. Sounds like a great time!

Is impossible to please our gf with so bad sexual performance. Do you take any pills or? I'm trying to train wanking, but no results for the moment
Wanking only makes it worse in my experience but I just can't help it. As soon as there is a chance that I might get some pussy, I start stroking myself. My girlfriend's lover doesn't. He has a hard-on and just waits until she is ready to taste him or feel him inside her. When it's my turn, I just can't do it without coming way quick. I try to avoid that but it is so hard. It's not always that bad but it often is. My girlfriend says she doesn't mind because she has him. It's something I had not expected when we started this, that I would end up wanking myself most of the time. But it is better this way.

• Love
Reactions: Wfshta and wisper69
2 - 3 minutes maximum! But the real problem is I can't load again til next day 😔

It's impossible for me to get fully hard again.
After they finish there's been times I last about a minute but I've learned to slow down. Wife understands and fucks me just right so I don't cum too quick and we both enjoy. There's been times she's just too turned on and horny and the way she moves and pushes against me I let it go fast. He gets hard again watching us. I have no problem getting hard for more, he dosent either. I get full hard watching them and I stay hard till I go again.
As we started all this I felt weird sitting there, or laying next to them just watching with an erection. He's said the same. I will say it feels good watching them with my dick throbbing. Probably TMI but I like it.