Cucks how long do you last?

How long do you last in average during penetration?

• Total voters
My stamina is good for all things sexual except actual fucking. I generally will cum in probably less than thirty seconds after putting my tiny cock in any pussy. I however have a fast recovery time. That doesnt mean I can give it another go for significantly longer. If the woman I am trying to fuck has a smaller pussy and can do the contraction thing I always cum almost immediately. Usually my tiny penis is lost inside and even though there is less friction I still dont last long enough to even have a chance to get the woman off. My former wife told me she was glad I usually came very quickly because on the very rare occasion I actually succeeded in chalking up a few minutes it just enlongated her disatisfaction. She had only fucked guys before me her were at the very least average sized but mostly well endowed.

Wanking only makes it worse in my experience but I just can't help it. As soon as there is a chance that I might get some pussy, I start stroking myself. My girlfriend's lover doesn't. He has a hard-on and just waits until she is ready to taste him or feel him inside her. When it's my turn, I just can't do it without coming way quick. I try to avoid that but it is so hard. It's not always that bad but it often is. My girlfriend says she doesn't mind because she has him. It's something I had not expected when we started this, that I would end up wanking myself most of the time. But it is better this way.
Ok, I was trying to wank and train how to last more, but for the moment I didn't see any results. I last very short wanking, but I control it better. When my penis touch pussy is much shorter 😵‍💫

But now my gf started to be very comprehensive with that, as she has all her needs fully covered.

Reactions: Rikx and theGherkin
After they finish there's been times I last about a minute but I've learned to slow down. Wife understands and fucks me just right so I don't cum too quick and we both enjoy. There's been times she's just too turned on and horny and the way she moves and pushes against me I let it go fast. He gets hard again watching us. I have no problem getting hard for more, he dosent either. I get full hard watching them and I stay hard till I go again.
As we started all this I felt weird sitting there, or laying next to them just watching with an erection. He's said the same. I will say it feels good watching them with my dick throbbing. Probably TMI but I like it.
I'm not allowed to watch for the moment. She is fucking him when I'm not at home and we both agreed on that.

The day I can be present, I'll probably cum on my trousers 😅😅😅 and not even touching my dick

I'm not allowed to watch for the moment. She is fucking him when I'm not at home and we both agreed on that.

The day I can be present, I'll probably cum on my trousers 😅😅😅 and not even touching my dick
I am in kind of an opposite thing. When she is in town I usually am present to watch. When she is away she gives me details later. She is actually away quite often because of her career ( weeks even months) so my participation is very random but the lack of frequency ups the excitement level ( and the anticipation when a hookup is arranged is grist for the wanking mill before the action) I have only seen her 3 times and only for a few days each time since August but she will be back for xmas/ new years and possibly a couple of weeks after. There are possible assignations with a couple of guys during that time. One is a long delayed hook up with an ex of hers. I will be present but as a wanking spectator. She however wants me to suck his cock. I have never done such a thing before but the sph kick is overwhelmingly enticing. ( he apparently is very well endowed)

If you have sexual interaction with your wife, how long do you last before cum?

I personally do not last long during penetration.
Probably in 99% of the pussy penetration I cum in less than 1.5 minute. If it comes to anal then 1 minute is a lot. If sometimes it is longer than this then it is usually bad erection.

My first ever sex was like 15 minutes of eating wife's pussy and 30 seconds of penetration. Sometimes I could and still can cum during pussy or ass licking or just watching her with dildo. So at the beginning she asked me to lick her first and then she wanted to have penetration but I almost cum already, so a few strokes and done. She was excited at the time and then we tried a few techniques which slightly helped but still not a lot.

Wife started become disappointed and we moved towards me more eating her ass and pussy, playing with fingers, dildos or wife being with dildo on her own for as long as she needs. I really enjoy more eating ass and pussy along with playing than just penetration and so does my wife now. In that case we can prolongate and enjoy "our" sex longer for hour or more.

This is one of the key point that developed me as cuckold and what is most important led my wife dreaming about threesome and gangbangs.
I have always been hard to make cum,even as a teenager. I’m multi orgasmic too.the first one usually takes me 45 minutes to an hour.

Reactions: Siesta Swingers
Over the years I became more and more disappointed after having sex with Mrs. biukgal. I looked in her face and can see that I let her down, disappointed and frustrated her. I do not give her the pleasure she deserves. I was not big enough and did not last long enough to have any real pleasurable effect. After a while I started suffering from performance anxiety, putting too much pressure on myself. I blow my load early, leaving her wanting more, the look on her face says it all. Thinking about not cumming makes me cum. Sometimes she would beg me to go deeper, (deeper, deeper, deeper) but like Scotty on the Enterprise, I am giving her all I got and not able to go any deeper. This is a fast track to losing my erection. I also lose my erections when I go after her well-endowed lovers, unable to get any traction.

Attachments

• 122_2243.jpg
    122_2243.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 19
If you have sexual interaction with your wife, how long do you last before cum?

I personally do not last long during penetration.
Probably in 99% of the pussy penetration I cum in less than 1.5 minute. If it comes to anal then 1 minute is a lot. If sometimes it is longer than this then it is usually bad erection.

My first ever sex was like 15 minutes of eating wife's pussy and 30 seconds of penetration. Sometimes I could and still can cum during pussy or ass licking or just watching her with dildo. So at the beginning she asked me to lick her first and then she wanted to have penetration but I almost cum already, so a few strokes and done. She was excited at the time and then we tried a few techniques which slightly helped but still not a lot.

Wife started become disappointed and we moved towards me more eating her ass and pussy, playing with fingers, dildos or wife being with dildo on her own for as long as she needs. I really enjoy more eating ass and pussy along with playing than just penetration and so does my wife now. In that case we can prolongate and enjoy "our" sex longer for hour or more.

This is one of the key point that developed me as cuckold and what is most important led my wife dreaming about threesome and gangbangs.
Fascinating… not a cuck. I don’t have a big cock but my skill is long time. Honestly I can fuck for hours before cumming. And then it is by choice. Mastuerbate. Check advice from The Wolf of Wall Street movie! but for real.its your cock, control that shit. 1 minute???

• Love
Reactions: Flopharder
Over the years I became more and more disappointed after having sex with Mrs. biukgal. I looked in her face and can see that I let her down, disappointed and frustrated her. I do not give her the pleasure she deserves. I was not big enough and did not last long enough to have any real pleasurable effect. After a while I started suffering from performance anxiety, putting too much pressure on myself. I blow my load early, leaving her wanting more, the look on her face says it all. Thinking about not cumming makes me cum. Sometimes she would beg me to go deeper, (deeper, deeper, deeper) but like Scotty on the Enterprise, I am giving her all I got and not able to go any deeper. This is a fast track to losing my erection. I also lose my erections when I go after her well-endowed lovers, unable to get any traction.
That pussy deserves better.

Typical routine for us with our mfm friend. Drinks in the kitchen, small talk, chit chat. Some kissing, her back and forth between us. Up to bedroom, more kissing, get naked, they always start off, kissing oral, kissing. I join in, we take turns kissing and licking her while she sucks and plays with our dicks. He fucks her for a while in many positions, I take a turn, back and forth. She gets REALLY turned on. He'll start to really go at it till he cums, pulls out and I start, I don't last long.
We lay there chatting, kissing till he's hard again.
2nd round we swap back and forth a lot, kissing, oral, fucking taking turns for quite a while till one of us unloads then other goy goes till he gets off. Wife loves it.
There's been nights he's done 3 and 4, I've done 3.
Nothing crazy happens, it's pretty relaxing but there is some hard fast pounding she gets for sure.
Plenty of opportunity for some oral cleanup in there!!

My lack of stamina is largely what drove my wife and i away from couples-swap swinging and into the hotwife and cuckold realm.
My case was very similar, but my GF only recognized it once we were 6 months separated after breaking up. Once we came back, she recognized to me that she still loved me but sexually speaking, she had incredible experiences during that time and she didn't want to stop.

Fascinating… not a cuck. I don’t have a big cock but my skill is long time. Honestly I can fuck for hours before cumming. And then it is by choice. Mastuerbate. Check advice from The Wolf of Wall Street movie! but for real.its your cock, control that shit. 1 minute???
I can control while mastrubate but not when inside my wife's pussy/ass, this is a real problem.

Reactions: wisper69