Cucks how long do you last?

How long do you last in average during penetration?

• Total voters
Usually too quick. I spent the weekend out of town visiting family. I got home Sunday evening horny and ready for some release. The wife was in a good mood and after a couple drinks we headed to the bedroom. I licked my wife to a quick orgasm and mounted up. Due to not having any sex in the last week, i unloaded in less than 2 minutes. My wife laughed and quickly straddled my face. She told me to lick up all my speedy failure. I brought her to orgasm and she told me i would be punished for my poor performance. My little spent cock twitched at the thought of what was coming. a whole different story.

Last edited:
Depending on the situation, before my wife was fucked. By a black guy she had never been properly fucked on a good day I would probably manage to get my cock into her cunt for about 3 - 5 strokes before my cum dribbled out of my insignificant little white cock .
When our bull starts penetrating her cunt and I’m masturbating watching, I cum before his bulbous cock head has passed her pussy lips.

Usually too quick. I spent the weekend out of town visiting family. I got home Sunday evening horny and ready for some release. The wife was in a good mood and after a couple drinks we headed to the bedroom. I licked my wife to a quick orgasm and mounted up. Due to not having any sex in the last week, i unloaded in less than 2 minutes. My wife laughed and quickly straddled my face. She told me to lick up all my speedy failure. I brought her to orgasm and she told me i would be punished for my poor performance. My little spent cock twitched at the thought of what was coming. a whole different story.
I would love to hear how she punished you for your pathetic performance

Depending on the situation, before my wife was fucked. By a black guy she had never been properly fucked on a good day I would probably manage to get my cock into her cunt for about 3 - 5 strokes before my cum dribbled out of my insignificant little white cock .
When our bull starts penetrating her cunt and I’m masturbating watching, I cum before his bulbous cock head has passed her pussy lips.
She needs to put you in a cage if she is going to allow you to watch just to keep you from making a mess while they are enjoying themselves

Reactions: Wfshta
So what happens a couple of strokes and you leave your load between her pussy lips and thighs or on her taint wif you are trying to get at her doggy
Doggy would be even more impossible if you see her ass. No, I don’t even try to do anything with my sorry excuse for a dick and her pussy. She gives me a pity handjob and I use a hitachi magic wand on her. I’d say it’s been over 5 years since I attempted any kind of penetration.

Doggy would be even more impossible if you see her ass. No, I don’t even try to do anything with my sorry excuse for a dick and her pussy. She gives me a pity handjob and I use a hitachi magic wand on her. I’d say it’s been over 5 years since I attempted any kind of penetration.
Damn sounds like you need a strap on with a hollow attachment or put you in a regular strap on with your useless equipment caged and a remote control vibrating plug up your ass with firm instructions that you better give her three orgasms fucking her before the vibrating plug give you one

Reactions: jared7577768
Damn sounds like you need a strap on with a hollow attachment or put you in a regular strap on with your useless equipment caged and a remote control vibrating plug up your ass with firm instructions that you better give her three orgasms fucking her before the vibrating plug give you one
I’ve tried strap ons and dildos…she doesn’t like the idea or feel of something “fake” inside her.😔

my husband is always present with me and my lover. Besides watching ours, he watches ours and records it, and even joins us in a threesome or takes me after my lover while I'm full of cum. He doesn't clean me, he wouldn't have sex, he's not in a cage, he's not humiliated, and I wouldn't let it humiliate him my lover and I especially would never do that, the man I love who allowed me to be with him and his The man I love who allowed me to enjoy with him and his presence and with another man I could never humiliate so I don't understand women who mistreat and humiliate their husbands and allow their lovers to do it, I can't understand Instead of being grateful that you can fuck with a better lover than your husband and he allowed you to do it, you humiliate him in return

Reactions: Rikx and owlmale