How long do you guys edge??

TheDrkKnight

Couple
Gold
On my days off work I usually edge for a couple hours scrolling this site. Sometimes I edge so long that I can't get hard if my wife wants to have sex so I have to make up some ridiculous excuse why I cant have sex with her.. I know what a piece of shit right!? Thats why she needs a fuck buddy lol

So my question is, how long do you guys edge on average? Do you have similar issues of getting hard if you've edged too long??

On my days off work I usually edge for a couple hours scrolling this site. Sometimes I edge so long that I can't get hard if my wife wants to have sex so I have to make up some ridiculous excuse why I cant have sex with her.. I know what a piece of shit right!? Thats why she needs a fuck buddy lol

So my question is, how long do you guys edge on average? Do you have similar issues of getting hard if you've edged too long??
I do the same. Look at this site and others, looking at all the hot wives. Get just about to cumming and pull back. It gets a little limp again, but if I see someone attractive, it hardens up again, and then I stroke to the limit and pull back. And so on and so on. When I see what I really like, I let it gosh. Usually 10-14 pulses of creamy warm cum all over my belly. Love this. My ex wife sends me pics and videos and those turn me on the most.

I do the same. Look at this site and others, looking at all the hot wives. Get just about to cumming and pull back. It gets a little limp again, but if I see someone attractive, it hardens up again, and then I stroke to the limit and pull back. And so on and so on. When I see what I really like, I let it gosh. Usually 10-14 pulses of creamy warm cum all over my belly. Love this. My ex wife sends me pics and videos and those turn me on the most.
Me too. I love the wet spot in my underpants. Edging is indeed disastrous for performance in bed especially when intercourse is already a rare occasion. I'm pussy-free most of the time because I can't do it. We have agreed that I can't come in her anymore so if we try to do it, I have to pull out. She'll usually ask me to just stop. I love it when she does that. I have a pair of briefs that I use to come in instead. I don't wear them but that's where all my sperm goes.

Reactions: TheDrkKnight
I masturbate at least once a day, aiming for 30-minutes to an hour minimum. This includes edging/cum-training play - I think of it like a workout or fitness routine. My typical edging session, given free time, might run from just after morning coffee, until dinner time, remaining on edge, hard and stroking for as much of that time as possible.

My longest ever efforts were driven by KK's T&D kink, where I was expected to edge for entire weekends while she was on overnight sex dates.

Can often end up edging for several hours day, I check a few different sites throughout the day and whilst I’m generally hard and stroking, most times I won’t blow until the afternoon.

I edge about an hour after binding my balls, wearing my wife's thong, and using a condom. Filled condom goes to the side so that I can eat the cum when I'm edging for a second time.

Reactions: Ozzij