How does your wife prepare you before she goes on a date?

Steel4u0987

Couple
Gold
From
GA, US
My wife is considering finding a fun guy she can date occasionally. Hopefully a bi guy so i can eventually fluff him and more. But we are looking for ideas and examples of what other do or have done leading up to the actual date. She is a real person and is not going to out me in diapers or lock my cock permanently or have her mother monitor me. She enjoys denial when it elevates my attentivness to her, locks my cock occasionally, enjoys tying me to the bed and edging me etc.

So what fun and creative activities have you and your Hot wife done before, during and after dates?

My wife is considering finding a fun guy she can date occasionally. Hopefully a bi guy so i can eventually fluff him and more. But we are looking for ideas and examples of what other do or have done leading up to the actual date. She is a real person and is not going to out me in diapers or lock my cock permanently or have her mother monitor me. She enjoys denial when it elevates my attentivness to her, locks my cock occasionally, enjoys tying me to the bed and edging me etc.

So what fun and creative activities have you and your Hot wife done before, during and after dates?
I usually lock my hubby's dick before I go out on a date,. That keeps him from playing with it while I'm gone and reminds him of who is in control of it.

She usually asks me if I like the lingerie that she’s wearing before her bull comes over.

For a date, I am obviously locked. I will dress her, sometimes she picks, sometime I pick what she is wearing. Usually the first thing I put on her are thigh highs because she knows I love it when she wears them, and put the anklet with my key on her ankle.

After the date, if she is still wearing anything, I will undress her and we will cuddle.

For a date, I am obviously locked. I will dress her, sometimes she picks, sometime I pick what she is wearing. Usually the first thing I put on her are thigh highs because she knows I love it when she wears them, and put the anklet with my key on her ankle.

After the date, if she is still wearing anything, I will undress her and we will cuddle.
you should ask her to ride your face while she shares the details with you.

Usually he dresses her in sexy underwear and kisses her pussy goodbye, her pussy will be closed and tidy
When she comes back he takes off her panties and kisses her pussy but it is swollen and open and looks like a mouth that wants to kiss you, she tells me look at my pussy he got spanked and he wants to kiss you because he is now satisfied

I am curious to know if you ever received any good answers to your questions. I am new to the site and relatively new to the life style, but so far it does not seem like there are many real people on these boards. There are many wild stories about public events and open humiliation that are written by people who don't even display pictures. I enjoy the voyer aspect and get really turned on by my perception of events, but I cannot imagine that a man is humiliated by his wife on Friday night in front of coworkers and then able to boss those same coworkers on Monday morning. Of course, I am assuming most people in this life style are a little older so propably in upper management, simply because they have seniority. Anyway, I really would like some real suggestions on real things we can incorporate in our fun.

As my wife prepares herself she will lay out my stuff for the evening, hopefully she will already have redone my painted toe nails, but on the bed will be as a rule,

A pair of knickers, a CB unless i am staying in the same one i am already fitted with, suspenders, normally matching the knickers and CB, a heavier naughty metal collar if not already worn and my female tight jeans for the night.

It matter not if i am going or staying at home this is my normal attire for the night.

I am curious to know if you ever received any good answers to your questions. I am new to the site and relatively new to the life style, but so far it does not seem like there are many real people on these boards. There are many wild stories about public events and open humiliation that are written by people who don't even display pictures. I enjoy the voyer aspect and get really turned on by my perception of events, but I cannot imagine that a man is humiliated by his wife on Friday night in front of coworkers and then able to boss those same coworkers on Monday morning. Of course, I am assuming most people in this life style are a little older so propably in upper management, simply because they have seniority. Anyway, I really would like some real suggestions on real things we can incorporate in our fun.
Amen, very few real people on this site or any of the cuckolding sites. I was hoping to get ideas from a real couple who had some fun kinky routines around her dating. Fiction can be hot, but real life adventures are much more fun to hear about.

We do this with a guy we know pretty regularly at our home. So it's not her dating.
When he visits its always on a Friday after work. Prep for her/me is wash up, brush teeth, etc...she and I sometimes in bathroom together, wash private areas with warm soapy washcloth, fresh under pants or none for her sometimes. Sometimes we have quick sex befor he arrives.
We always stay in work type clothes, long sleeve button shirt, kaki slacks for me. Blouse/skirt or a dress for her, modest heels.
He always has showered, slacks, button shirt.
We always greet and start in the kitchen with a cold beer, glass of wine then a shot of Tequila or Jack, two for wife. Chat for a few. Wife(no bra) always unbuttons blouse a button every cpl of minutes kinda trying not to let us notice, but we do. Soon she's got either one button or none on her blouse, tits easily visible but not hanging out. She tires to act like it's no big deal. Soon she'll say she's glad he's visiting, gives him a hug, turns into a french kiss and we're off. Similar deal every time and its fun, it's her "thing".
She'll break away from him then kiss me same way, back to him, back to me, really gets her going. We play with her tits while we kiss. Been times she'll suck our dicks in the kitchen but not often.
Up to bedroom, more kissing. She likes to undress while we watch. We get naked, always both of us hard. More kissing, hugging standing up.
He'll lay on the bed, she starts oral on him. Can go several ways after that.
Long story... first Iines is how she "prepares" for our "dates".

Last edited:
Agree 100% Some are just too fake to belive.
Hubby haven't had sex with wife in years but she fucks other guys in their bed regularly ?
Hubby forced to suck the bull's dick? Forced to "lick her clean" but never fucks the wife ?
Wife has sex with hubby's friends, coworkers, boss while hubby made to just sit and watch ?
...how the hell do you possibly face these guys again ?
I've known guys that wife cheated but hubby took her back...WTF ? That's instantly a puss guy in my mind.
If my friends wife was cheating on him I just don't want to know. Take her back, all good, just don't tell me.
We don't tell anyone about our private sex fun. How the fuck do you tell your neighbor you had another guy over and he fucked your wife ????

My Queen insists that I watch her get ready for her date. In bra and panties she applies her makeup and talks happily about how much she likes the guy and what they have planned for the date. When she comes home she always sits on my face and gravity combined with vaginal muscles drops a load or two down my throat.

First and foremost sit down with your partner and set the limits. What you both like dislike. What are your fantasies, hers. What is to be included excluded in any fun or experiencies you want to build up.

After you both have discussed your lists, get rid of those who make you feel uncomforable-disgusted or are unwilling to try. You will be suprised how close your choices will be after having an open no recrimination conversation about it all.

A good start is one we have suggested before to others wishing to enter into a bull-cuckold relationship but didn't know where t start. And no we are not saying thats what you want, but the start is the same way. And just involves you and your wife to start.

It's Thursday. Your wife during the day starts sexting you about some dishing guy she has seen, how excited it has made her, how wet she is now. How much she wants to go with him You reply with questions such as is he more handsome, better build, can she feel her wetness as she moves. Things along those lines. Same for friday untill when she comes home or you if she is a stay at home mom. Assuming you have no kids running around spoiling the day, she goes off to the bedroom sometime later , where you give her 10-20 minutes to change and relax. MAke it fun, Sexting wiht photos of little things, a cleavage showing how sexy she feels, you a bulge in the pants. use your imagination thats the key.

On arrival at the bedroom she is playing using a toy or fingers ( doesn't matter which) You look from the door way. No interupting. She can be using any guys name you chose, point being she is using a imagine third person to which she can have fun and bring you into the situation. She tells you she needs your mouth, the toy, fingers are just not enough. Then she gives a detailed explanation of how this imaginary guy is, what she would like him to do, where, etc. You give answers ask questions, nicely or as dirty as you both are comforable with. Once at a peak. She can tell you she needs something more than your tongue. One sexing the sky is the limit of what you say about the guy.

What was just written was written for a couple who wanted to start dating BBC in the realtionship. They wanted to build it up slow, and the feeling is you do too. So go slow, have fun and see how each other reacts to it all. Once you know how the other feels you can take the next steps.

If you want to ask anything feel free.

Daphne.

First and foremost sit down with your partner and set the limits. What you both like dislike. What are your fantasies, hers. What is to be included excluded in any fun or experiencies you want to build up.

After you both have discussed your lists, get rid of those who make you feel uncomforable-disgusted or are unwilling to try. You will be suprised how close your choices will be after having an open no recrimination conversation about it all.

A good start is one we have suggested before to others wishing to enter into a bull-cuckold relationship but didn't know where t start. And no we are not saying thats what you want, but the start is the same way. And just involves you and your wife to start.

It's Thursday. Your wife during the day starts sexting you about some dishing guy she has seen, how excited it has made her, how wet she is now. How much she wants to go with him You reply with questions such as is he more handsome, better build, can she feel her wetness as she moves. Things along those lines. Same for friday untill when she comes home or you if she is a stay at home mom. Assuming you have no kids running around spoiling the day, she goes off to the bedroom sometime later , where you give her 10-20 minutes to change and relax. MAke it fun, Sexting wiht photos of little things, a cleavage showing how sexy she feels, you a bulge in the pants. use your imagination thats the key.

On arrival at the bedroom she is playing using a toy or fingers ( doesn't matter which) You look from the door way. No interupting. She can be using any guys name you chose, point being she is using a imagine third person to which she can have fun and bring you into the situation. She tells you she needs your mouth, the toy, fingers are just not enough. Then she gives a detailed explanation of how this imaginary guy is, what she would like him to do, where, etc. You give answers ask questions, nicely or as dirty as you both are comforable with. Once at a peak. She can tell you she needs something more than your tongue. One sexing the sky is the limit of what you say about the guy.

What was just written was written for a couple who wanted to start dating BBC in the realtionship. They wanted to build it up slow, and the feeling is you do too. So go slow, have fun and see how each other reacts to it all. Once you know how the other feels you can take the next steps.

If you want to ask anything feel free.

Daphne.
What are you talking about? Are you answering a different question? My post is about my wife and I looking for real people and me looking for real stories and not stories too fictious to believe.

What are you talking about? Are you answering a different question? My post is about my wife and I looking for real people and me looking for real stories and not stories too fictious to believe.
. "I really would like some real suggestions on real things we can incorporate in our fun.". Hence how to start introducing things into the lifestyle. If you are looking for a ready made solution you are on the wrong website. Enjoy.

Reactions: Steel4u0987