What Constitutes a Date?

dickhurtz

Male
Gold
when is a date, not a date?

when does an outing, officially, become a date? my wife went out for drinks with co-workers on some friday nights. then to get a bite to eat, then it proceeds from there to maybe a detour to his apt. or a BJ in the parking lot where her car is parked. before heading home.

it all starts with, hey Dee, wanna get a drink after work?

it wasn't pre-arranged, & there was no fancy dinner or hotel stay, no new dress or sexy lingerie. no hair appt., no nails done, no fancy perfume or anything else.

just a night out after work. is that a date?

Reactions: Rem503 and Bat boy
when is a date, not a date?

when does an outing, officially, become a date? my wife went out for drinks with co-workers on some friday nights. then to get a bite to eat, then it proceeds from there to maybe a detour to his apt. or a BJ in the parking lot where her car is parked. before heading home.

it all starts with, hey Dee, wanna get a drink after work?

it wasn't pre-arranged, & there was no fancy dinner or hotel stay, no new dress or sexy lingerie. no hair appt., no nails done, no fancy perfume or anything else.

just a night out after work. is that a date?
We meet a potential lover by having dinner at a nice restaurant, there I sit with the man while we get to know him a little better, then after a few drinks a meal and sometimes dancing we decided weather he is coming to our hotel room or not..
Most end up in the room but we can set the mood and boundaries with our clothes on.

Reactions: Kandjfun