Wife has a date this Friday night

Sarah has a date Friday Night. She told me she is leaving at 5:30. Not to waite up, she might not get home to late , or maybe the next morning. I will be taking her to the hair Salon, then to the Spa for a Brazilian wax and nails. She is excited about the date. She has been with this guy for about 6 months. He makes her happy everytime.

Sarah has a date Friday Night. She told me she is leaving at 5:30. Not to waite up, she might not get home to late , or maybe the next morning. I will be taking her to the hair Salon, then to the Spa for a Brazilian wax and nails. She is excited about the date. She has been with this guy for about 6 months. He makes her happy everytime.
I bet you will stay hard from the Salon to the Spa to the waxing to the fucking.

Sounds great does she den yoi begore her dates? Fo.you.get to see the outfit before shr lesvrd

I hope you also took her to a boutique to get her a sexy new outfit and hot shoes and lingerie as well.

Reactions: BlkStingray
I hope you also took her to a boutique to get her a sexy new outfit and hot shoes and lingerie as well.
Droopy is right i buy her outfits for her dates sometimes she.will.order an outfit and tell.me to pick it up for her and DONT YOU FUCKING LOOK, ITS NOT FOR YOU TO SEE ITS FOR ME TO FUCK.IN THIS WEEKEND.

Reactions: BlkStingray
Thats what I live for. :giggle:
My wife has alot of sexy CFM.OUTFITS whsr really gets to me whike she getting resdy to go.out i have to go pick up her outfit..Shr tells me I cant see it i hope whrn she gets ready to.leve i hope i get to see it ..She comes down stairs .When.i ask to see it IM.TOLD YOU DONT NEED TO SEE IT ,IT IS FOR THE GUY THAT IS GOING TO FUCK.ME.. THEN SHE SAYS JUST IMAGINE IF I SIT.RIGHT EVERY ONE CAN SEE MY I COVERED. PUDDY. BIT YOU "" WONT ""