Wife likes to feel cum inside her

I love this to.i holld her tits so he can tit fuck her.stay under her and play with his cock while he cums in her.i love to feel his cock as the cum goes in.
I hear you friend. We tried a condom a couple of times but neither of us liked it much. Wife said she felt empty after so no condoms for us. Tried it with another man but we both felt something was missing. Now its bare only and we both love it when he cums inside her. I find it extremely arousing just to know my wife has another mans sperm in her womb. My wife is aroused by the thought of a sperm war going on inside her pussy.

We were with another couple and it was their first time. The guy went to put on a condom and my wife told him no it felt better without one and she wanted to feel his cum when he came. His wife pulled the condom off me and we all fucked like bunnies. His wife was not on BC so I was going to pull when I came but she pulled me in tighter tellling me to fill her fertile cunt with hot cum. Just as I finished I looked over and he was filling my wife as well. I went over after he pulled out because I was still hard and mounted my wife. He was a bit shocked till we told him how good it felt. He went over and mounted his wife and from then on neither my wife or his ever used condoms and we always came as deep as we could in the others wife.

My wife loves in her pussy or wherever on her body. She doesn't like it in her mouth and she doesn't do anal, but she likes when a guy cums on her asshole. It's funny, she likes taking random dick but she's picky about it.
My wife is too, she'll fuck whoever she wants but is picky about it and she loves being in control especially when she fucks someone by herself.

I always loved when I used to cum inside my girlfriend's pussy, she was married and cheating on her husband, I loved when we used to fuck in their bed, I remember she couldn't wait to feel my hard cock inside her, she wanted to use protection but eventually just couldn't wait, after the first time she couldn't stop me from cumming inside her everytime we fucked, she used to tell me I was a lot bigger than her husband.

I met her at a club while she was out with her friends, we danced a few times and I gave her my number, she told me that at first she had thrown my number away but later took it out of the trash can and called me, we went out on a date dancing she told her husband she was going out with her friends but she laid and went out with me, I couldn't wait to get my cock in her especially since I knew she was married, I wound up fucking her for a year and getting her pregnant twice, her husband eventually found out and it turned into a big mess, fortunately for me both pregnancies were miscarriages so I got off clean and moved on.

Here's 3 pictures of her I took when she used to come to my place.

spice1-o0kyNOMRfOc4cij~3.jpgspice1-yCTD3IXyODmfSZ0~2.jpgspice1-T4dUHgfATUo3LCO~4.jpg

Last edited: