Wife likes to feel cum inside her

It’s what my wife loves most about sex. For her, a condom would be a deal breaker. This has meant that it’s taken a long time to pull this thing off (see what I did there?) and she took her first lover only a few days ago. He is a black guy who she used to work with so she’s known him for years and trusts him.

He came in her twice. Sadly, by the time she got home to me there was no obvious trace of his cum except in her panties. But her pussy was certainly different and extremely we and sticky, so plenty remained even if not especially visible.

It’s what my wife loves most about sex. For her, a condom would be a deal breaker. This has meant that it’s taken a long time to pull this thing off (see what I did there?) and she took her first lover only a few days ago. He is a black guy who she used to work with so she’s known him for years and trusts him.

He came in her twice. Sadly, by the time she got home to me there was no obvious trace of his cum except in her panties. But her pussy was certainly different and extremely we and sticky, so plenty remained even if not especially visible.
Wow, my wife of 20yrs is a sexy unshared redhead, when i read or see a redhead wife taking a big bare naked cock it eXcites me waay hard. and redheads are just hotter with a BBC un inside her redtop white pussy, Black cocks Never ever pullout of a white wife yearning pussy.
we are a age gap couple, 62 and 46..

Wow, my wife of 20yrs is a sexy unshared redhead, when i read or see a redhead wife taking a big bare naked cock it eXcites me waay hard. and redheads are just hotter with a BBC un inside her redtop white pussy, Black cocks Never ever pullout of a white wife yearning pussy.
we are a age gap couple, 62 and 46..
Similar here. I’m 64, she is 52.

There’s nothing more arousing than a pale skinned redhead wife with a black cock sliding in and out of that red topped pussy, I agree. The very thought of my wife’s thick porcelain white thighs wrapped around a black bum as he strokes her cervix with his big black cock is so erotic and like dynamite to me.

As I've mentioned in a previous post, I'm a bit of a cum slut, so I like a nice load on me or in me. I love to feel my bull's cock cuming in me, and I like seeing his nice big hard cock spurting his cum all over my body. When I'm with two guys I like when they cum together; one in my pussy and one in my mouth. Once when I was very naughty my husband took me to a club with glory holes. I had seven men shoot their loads on my tits.

I've d
I always loved when I used to cum inside my girlfriend's pussy, she was married and cheating on her husband, I loved when we used to fuck in their bed, I remember she couldn't wait to feel my hard cock inside her, she wanted to use protection baby eventually just couldn't wait, after the first time she couldn't stop me from cumming inside her everytime we fucked, she used to tell me I was a lot bigger than her husband.

I met her at a club while she was out with her friends, we danced a few times and I gave her my number, she told me that at first she had thrown my number away but later took it out of the trash can and called me, we went out on a date dancing she told her husband she was going out with her friends but she laid and went out with me, I couldn't wait to get my cock in her especially since I knew she was married, I wound up fucking her for a year and getting her pregnant twice, her husband eventually found out and it turned into a big mess, fortunately for me both pregnancies were miscarriages so I got off clean and moved on.

Here's 3 pictures of her I took when she used to come to my place.

View attachment 2016082View attachment 2016083View attachment 2016084
I've done that. So fucking hot. They love your seed too.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
hi i am married and bi my husband is not we meet others into safe things same room sex exhibitionism toys touching and at times swap same room if we do that i dont have any one shoot in me condoms always but i really get turned on feeling hot cum in me so my husband fills me up lol over my life only a few could cum in me and it felt great

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 13
  • 20170521_162025.jpg
    20170521_162025.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 20170519_220946 (1).jpg
    20170519_220946 (1).jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 20170525_152055 (1).jpg
    20170525_152055 (1).jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 20170519_190003.jpg
    20170519_190003.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 10
My wife is 43yo korean and loves to have cum inside her,she said it makes her orgasm more intense. Recently we met a young man on vacation,that watched us making out in the park and jacked off,he came in huge spurts, we asked if that was his normal reaction,and he said he could do that over and over! Next thing I’m watching him fuck her!