I finally asked her if I could have my own ' bull '

So we've been a cuckold couple a while now . Years , and she likes when I'm doing things with her guy and I like it too.

So I finally asked her if I can have my own ' bull ' just for me .

She is not really ok with that because she wants to be included in it also , like she lets me be involved with her guy.
That's not like I'm going to be exclusive to him and not include her , I will ,
What I'm looking for is , and maybe I'm asking it the wrong way , please helpe with the wording I'm looking for so I can better explain it to her.

Is i want a guy for me , not exclusively, but he would be someone that's mostly for me to have and she would also have .

Like he would come over and want to get licked , sucked all that , cause I've fallen in love rimming and sucking.
And her current boyfriend likes me rimming his hole while he fucks her but he is moving so much and it's hard for me to really enjoy him and I love this .
So I want a guy for me , that when I'm the primary person he would come over for but she can have him when I've had my full .

Is this complicated am I explaining myself correctly.

She asked why I want my own guy if she is still gonna be involved and she always includes me so why am I asking her this .

I guess what I want is more time with him , I like eating his ass and sucking him a lot now but I want him to sit back lift his legs and just let me eat his hole out and really enjoy it

I've only done this once and when she got in the room she wanted to climb on top of him so he could eat her out and he moved position and I felt my fun ended .
It didn't really cause I was able to suck him in new position, but it felt like She was taking over and I was second .

He has always had his choice where to cum and that's not the problem, it's she just walked in and made me feel like she was his top priority.
And I was just less of his priority.

This is what I asked her for my own ' bull ' do I would be his top priority and it would be all about my and him , BUT she could be involved also , I just want a ' more for me ' bull .
She did apologize for her taking more of her guy and did offer a compromise that she would stay away from us a longer amount of time before she would jump in .

And she said she has never kept me out of anything, between them and I'm always allowed in , I just told her I wanted a little more for me not to have to share him with her as much cause when I eat him out you always make him move and I loose out when he does move . And I'd like to continue sucking his ass .

Am I asking the wrong thing or the wrong way .

Any input would help .

To me the whole cuck/Hotwife dynamic is about her pleasure first. So if she wanted to take over I would be more than happy to oblige. But there could be ways for her to indulge your needs.
She could get on top and ride his cock so you can get at his ass without him having to move around so much. It would give you maximum access to his ass and balls. Once they're done you can get his cock back in your mouth the way you like it.

Reactions: m-slave
So we've been a cuckold couple a while now . Years , and she likes when I'm doing things with her guy and I like it too.

So I finally asked her if I can have my own ' bull ' just for me .

She is not really ok with that because she wants to be included in it also , like she lets me be involved with her guy.
That's not like I'm going to be exclusive to him and not include her , I will ,
What I'm looking for is , and maybe I'm asking it the wrong way , please helpe with the wording I'm looking for so I can better explain it to her.

Is i want a guy for me , not exclusively, but he would be someone that's mostly for me to have and she would also have .

Like he would come over and want to get licked , sucked all that , cause I've fallen in love rimming and sucking.
And her current boyfriend likes me rimming his hole while he fucks her but he is moving so much and it's hard for me to really enjoy him and I love this .
So I want a guy for me , that when I'm the primary person he would come over for but she can have him when I've had my full .

Is this complicated am I explaining myself correctly.

She asked why I want my own guy if she is still gonna be involved and she always includes me so why am I asking her this .

I guess what I want is more time with him , I like eating his ass and sucking him a lot now but I want him to sit back lift his legs and just let me eat his hole out and really enjoy it

I've only done this once and when she got in the room she wanted to climb on top of him so he could eat her out and he moved position and I felt my fun ended .
It didn't really cause I was able to suck him in new position, but it felt like She was taking over and I was second .

He has always had his choice where to cum and that's not the problem, it's she just walked in and made me feel like she was his top priority.
And I was just less of his priority.

This is what I asked her for my own ' bull ' do I would be his top priority and it would be all about my and him , BUT she could be involved also , I just want a ' more for me ' bull .
She did apologize for her taking more of her guy and did offer a compromise that she would stay away from us a longer amount of time before she would jump in .

And she said she has never kept me out of anything, between them and I'm always allowed in , I just told her I wanted a little more for me not to have to share him with her as much cause when I eat him out you always make him move and I loose out when he does move . And I'd like to continue sucking his ass .

Am I asking the wrong thing or the wrong way .

Any input would help .
I get what you’re saying you want. I’ve kinda been having the same thoughts as to what I want if I can’t get my wife to just be active with me.

Since I can’t seem to satisfy her, she’s not attracted to me and doesn’t desire me, just let her have a boyfriend that she wants. In turn, I’d like to be accepted as a sissy crossdresser by her. Let me have a guy of my own since she absolutely doesn’t want me screwing any other female. Weird huh, doesn’t want to fuck me but yet doesn’t want me fucking anyone else.

So that way I could have my own guy and dress for him, do the things to him I like done to me and him satisfy me like I’m his gal. Just live happily ever after then… but I would also share my guy if she wanted, though I doubt she would.

To me the whole cuck/Hotwife dynamic is about her pleasure first. So if she wanted to take over I would be more than happy to oblige. But there could be ways for her to indulge your needs.
She could get on top and ride his cock so you can get at his ass without him having to move around so much. It would give you maximum access to his ass and balls. Once they're done you can get his cock back in your mouth the way you like it.
Yes we switch positions a lot cause I can't take my neck hurting in the same position, that's why I prefer him on his back legs up , this keeps my neck from hurting.

Maybe but still would like a guy all yo myself and she has him afterwards, but maybe I'm now being greedy and I don't want to do that.
She's not greedy with her guy to me .
And I don't want to be the one doing that to her .

This whole Cuckold Hotwifing thing most people do is GOR the wife being too priority, and the cuck gets what's left over , I'm ok with that cause they still have and give me what I want , it's just maybe I could use more time , or become the priority one that has all that sexual attention.

Yes we switch positions a lot cause I can't take my neck hurting in the same position, that's why I prefer him on his back legs up , this keeps my neck from hurting.

Maybe but still would like a guy all yo myself and she has him afterwards, but maybe I'm now being greedy and I don't want to do that.
She's not greedy with her guy to me .
And I don't want to be the one doing that to her .

This whole Cuckold Hotwifing thing most people do is GOR the wife being too priority, and the cuck gets what's left over , I'm ok with that cause they still have and give me what I want , it's just maybe I could use more time , or become the priority one that has all that sexual attention.
I think that you two need to start having two guys over at a time.
How would your wife feel about that?

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
I get what you’re saying you want. I’ve kinda been having the same thoughts as to what I want if I can’t get my wife to just be active with me.

Since I can’t seem to satisfy her, she’s not attracted to me and doesn’t desire me, just let her have a boyfriend that she wants. In turn, I’d like to be accepted as a sissy crossdresser by her. Let me have a guy of my own since she absolutely doesn’t want me screwing any other female. Weird huh, doesn’t want to fuck me but yet doesn’t want me fucking anyone else.

So that way I could have my own guy and dress for him, do the things to him I like done to me and him satisfy me like I’m his gal. Just live happily ever after then… but I would also share my guy if she wanted, though I doubt she would.
My side boyfriend had me shave my body,dress in stockings,panties and sometimes a cock cage to have a hot night of sex with me being his little sissy faggot. Sometimes he would slap my face and abuse me if I didn't suck his big cock to his satisfaction. Really hot,something I need and love.