How i became sissy

Hi members,
i'm new on this site and wanted to tell you how i became first a cuckold and then as a sissy.
In 2005 I met a beautiful girl with a strong character. I started dating her and soon we started having sex, but having a small penis (and not very useful), i was asked to become a cuckold.

Aware of my problem, i agreed to become a cuckold and after living together for some time, we got married in 2010.
Initially everything went as usual, together at home after work, we went out with friends, she invited her two BULLS at home (separately) to have sex.

At a certain moment (in 2011), during an argument, I heard these things said to me:
- My BULLS are right, all you have of a man is your name!!
- you're not determined, and you're not sexually useful as a man!!!
I'll turn you into a sissy maid and I will be your Mistress,
If you want to divorce everyone will know about your small penis.
What is your choice?? YES? NO??

I accepted and was called sissy Susy.
Since my training as a sissy started , i made many mistakes (and received punishments too), but after twelve years, i fully accepted to be a sub sissy and my wife is my Mistress.

Some of the main rules set foe me :
- always locked in a proper chastity cage with longer urethral tube (the cage is taken off just to be cleaned but no masturbation is allowed)
- no hair is allowed on my body
- use makeup, wear women's panties , shoes and female clothes at home
- wear male clothes only when at work
- be a good maid and NO complaints
- after sex clean the Mistress and the Bull, if requested
- consider and treat the key holder n°2 "Mrs. Kate" as Mistress (serve Her and please Her when requested)
- respect, serve and please the Bulls that are real men and not just a sissy
- the sissy will ask permission to go out, change her clothes, meet people or use internet

Mistress is gentle with Bulls but very strong with me and keeps me in place.

Who has had a similar experience?

I have almost the same experience but with a less "sissy" aspect but though with a
quite emasculated aspect, not being seen as man by my girlfriend and her lover(s).

I have been my whole life a bedwetter and wearing diapers for that. In the beginning my
girlfriend when she was very much in to love with me did not have a problem with this.
I have a rather small penis and got also ED and PE in the mean time what led to the situation
that my girlfriend did not see me more as a man. But rather as an impotent little not very male boy.

She started in the mean time to cuckold me and stimulated me in that not-manly role.

My feminsation is for me and my girlfriend more a kind of neutralization (being less a man)
and fulfilling a not manly role then a matter of appearance. So not especially wearing woman's clothes.

My girlfriend and myself agreed that the ultimate feminisation/neutralisation would be an orchiectomy and removal of my scrotum.

Till now we can check off:

- wearing overalls and short denim shorts
- body completely hairless
- always ******** sitting as a girl
- having had a vasectomy (my previous girlfriend wanted that and then left me ...)
- 2 X a period of HRT but stopped itbecaus of health issues
- chastity cage
- wearing diapers
- pussyfree almost 12 years
- almost impotent (ED & PE)
- never cumming wit a hard-on
- pegging
- clean my girlfriends female parts from the semen of her lover
- serve other men ( sucking and bottoming)
- doing chores (mostly only in my diaper and t-shirt)

I have almost the same experience but with a less "sissy" aspect but though with a
quite emasculated aspect, not being seen as man by my girlfriend and her lover(s).

I have been my whole life a bedwetter and wearing diapers for that. In the beginning my
girlfriend when she was very much in to love with me did not have a problem with this.
I have a rather small penis and got also ED and PE in the mean time what led to the situation
that my girlfriend did not see me more as a man. But rather as an impotent little not very male boy.

She started in the mean time to cuckold me and stimulated me in that not-manly role.

My feminsation is for me and my girlfriend more a kind of neutralization (being less a man)
and fulfilling a not manly role then a matter of appearance. So not especially wearing woman's clothes.

My girlfriend and myself agreed that the ultimate feminisation/neutralisation would be an orchiectomy and removal of my scrotum.

- having had a vasectomy (my previous girlfriend wanted that and then left me ...)
- chastity cage
- wearing diapers
- pegging
From what you wrote I can see that your situation can be considered similar to mine.
Since my sissy training started, the Mistress proved that I am useless as a man and this explains why I wear female clothes, a tiny chastity cage and often please her Bulls with oral and anal sex.
I do not wear diapers but the urethral tube in cage is a bit longer and it can be plugged/closed in the front and keep my panties always dry.
After almost 13 locked in always smaller cages and no sex, my penis became even smaller, shrank to 1 inch and no erection at all when when I suck cocks, or used for facesitting by Mrs. Kate (my keyholder n°2).

Reactions: Pantyboy and Pampix

- chastity cage
- wearing diapers
- pegging
My wife often makes me do my housework in just my diaper and plastic pants and a tee. It's very humiliating when one of her girlfriends stops by for a visit. I try to busy myself in the back rooms or the laundry till company leaves so I'm not seen. Sometimes she makes me hang clothes on the clothline outside where the next door neighbors can see me. They are college girls who rent the house next door. I can always hear them laughing and calling out to me from the gazebo in their backyard.

My wife often makes me do my housework in just my diaper and plastic pants and a tee. It's very humiliating when one of her girlfriends stops by for a visit. I try to busy myself in the back rooms or the laundry till company leaves so I'm not seen. Sometimes she makes me hang clothes on the clothline outside where the next door neighbors can see me. They are college girls who rent the house next door. I can always hear them laughing and calling out to me from the gazebo in their backyard.
Apparently your wife knows how to play tje game of humiliation. Doing chores in sissyclothing, in panties or diapered with only a teeshirt what makes it even more obvious is quite arousing. Is it visible through your sissyclothing that you are wearing a cage and or are wet?

Yes she is very creative when it comes to humiliating me. She is expert at edging me and allowing me narrow escapes. Sometimes however she can be downright brutal. Way back in high school before we were even married she knew I was wearing a diaper and she panced me in front of the cheerleading squad. She wanted to make sure I didn't go out with other girls. It worked.

Reactions: Pampix
From what you wrote I can see that your situation can be considered similar to mine.
Since my sissy training started, the Mistress proved that I am useless as a man and this explains why I wear female clothes, a tiny chastity cage and often please her Bulls with oral and anal sex.
I do not wear diapers but the urethral tube in cage is a bit longer and it can be plugged/closed in the front and keep my panties always dry.
After almost 13 locked in always smaller cages and no sex, my penis became even smaller, shrank to 1 inch and no erection at all when when I suck cocks, or used for facesitting by Mrs. Kate (my keyholder n°2).
My wife told me it's an insult to a man when a sissy tries to dress and impersonate a man. That's why I own no male clothing. She says I must be reminded that I'm not a real and functional man and proves it to me when she makes me watch her get fucked hard by her virile boyfriend while I'm in a frilly dress or a tee and diaper like pampix.