April 1-2024, I am going to start a 60-day program to become more sissy-fem!

robbiewillsucku

Male
Gold
From
OK, US
Starting April 1, 2024, I am going to do a 60-day program of taking saw palmetto and fenugreek and purifica mirifica and hope I become more sissy-fem and really hope my breasts will grow. Share your experiences of taking any of herbs to make your tits larger.

Why not just find a doctor that would do informed consent and give you estrogen? You’ll need something to help block some testosterone, like spiro but be aware it can cause some terrible cramps in your legs at night.

Id like to do estradiol patches or injections but only for body fat redistribution, I’d like some ass and hips if possible. Long as I’m married, much more is out of the question without her consent and approval. That ain’t happening.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Also… finasteride will help block some, a plus is it’ll stop MPB and possibly make your hair grow more. Also helps eliminate body hair a little, slows it if nothing else. If you wanna experience a “better” orgasm kinda like a girl and don’t mind that you won’t actually ejaculate… try tamsulosin (flomax). It relaxes the prostate and helps with urinary issues but makes you basically cum in your bladder.

When I take it, I don’t shoot off but my god, the orgasm is stronger than usual. Ask a doctor and don’t take my advice, none of this you can get without a doctor anyway. You’ll need to block T though or your efforts will be somewhat useless.

Reactions: nicebiguy
Also… finasteride will help block some, a plus is it’ll stop MPB and possibly make your hair grow more. Also helps eliminate body hair a little, slows it if nothing else. If you wanna experience a “better” orgasm kinda like a girl and don’t mind that you won’t actually ejaculate… try tamsulosin (flomax). It relaxes the prostate and helps with urinary issues but makes you basically cum in your bladder.

When I take it, I don’t shoot off but my god, the orgasm is stronger than usual. Ask a doctor and don’t take my advice, none of this you can get without a doctor anyway. You’ll need to block T though or your efforts will be somewhat useless.
Interesting

Interesting
Very true… I am currently taking flomax now, takes three days for it to exit your system and you to go back to cumming like normal. I’ve noticed it does help, about 3 days or so into taking it, with having a little stronger erection.

Finasteride and Spiro will both help block T to an extent or effects of it anyway. But you have to drink a lot of water when taking Spiro and watch your potassium levels too.