Boyfriend and I are in a cum contest

Last weekend my wife told the BF and I she wants us to have a contest. She thinks I am a heavy cummer and jerk off quite a bit (which I do). She gave us both a vitamin bottle and asked us both to wank into the bottle for one week, whoever is with her should try not to waste loads as it is a contest so keep the jar nearby. She was with me most of the week but will be with him Thurs night through Sunday so roughly equal time. So she wants to see how much cum we can produce for her in a week. She has not told us what winner gets but I am up for some fun competition but I am traveling at the moment and uncertain how I will fly home with a jar of jizz, guessing it goes in checked luggage. I drop her at the airport today and will be doing my utmost to fill the vial by Sunday. It takes a hell of a longtime to make any progress, starting Sunday I was blowing 3 loads a day and getting nowhere. I swear it was evaporating by next time but I finally have filled about 1/4 of the vial. No idea where his progress is or what winner gets. I think I need to up the wankin for rest of the week. I acknowledge that with him being 20 years younger than I am he holds an advantage stamina wise but from what I have "observed" he will have to put in more deposits to get same amount.

Have those of you in a 3 way relationship ever done anythng competition wise?

Any guesses on what winner gets?

I'm not sure if I can cum another ounce. I jerked off 5 times yesterday and already 5 times today. I am dehydrated! I was going to try again today but I may be empty at this point. I sure as hell hope I am leading this contest as I am getting calloused on my dick. So 4 days x 3 deposits is 12 plus 2 days x 5 is another 10, 22 loads in the jar this far and this is all.

Attachments

• 20240418_122544.jpg
    20240418_122544.jpg
    531.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Love
Reactions: Ragingboner
My wife is at the boyfriends until tomorrow when I fly home. I get a text asking how my progress has been coming along so I text her a pic of the jar. I asked how his was progressing and she said she can't tell me but it is possible a couple deposits did not make it into the jar. Then I got this from her and she asked if I had any requests for pics. Yes actually I do have some requests, I 'd like to see her getting it from the back the way she does shen we are with him and she blows me. Lets see if she obliges.

Attachments

• wkndwPH.jpg
    wkndwPH.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
I had to transport this damn jar o jizz in my luggage on the plane. That would have been an interesting conversation if it were not checked luggage. After an entire week of furiously jerking off around the clock and flying back to FL and driving across the state to pick her up I won the contest. This represents more work than you will ever know.

What did I win? She is mine exclusively for the week. Well, he is not nearby so that was probably going to be the case either way.

The kicker....she wants to extend it one more week and see how much 2 weeks will be. He really didn't take it too seriously and only got about a third full however last 5 days worth went in my wife so did he really lose?

Attachments

• 20240418_202025.jpg
    20240418_202025.jpg
    305.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Love
Reactions: Iahotwifeshusband