Wife and boyfriend

So my wife and I are travelling this week to visit family, her BF text me to ask if it would be possible for her to attend a work function with him upon our return. We live in Tampa Bay and he is in Orlando so 2 different worlds for most part. She would go as his girlfriend. I told her about it and she seems down so I am thinking I might let her go as I think she might enjoy it. In fact I may have her fly back straight to Orlando while I spend a couple more days with family knowing she will be busy. It would be her first time spending solo time at his place for a weekend. I know it sounds crazy but so is this whole husband/wife/boyfriend relationship we have had lately. It was supposed to just be sex at first but life is short and we are having fun. Am I crazy to open the door to one on one time, should I keep the visits to all 3 of us?
New to the LS but read The Ethical Slut over a decade ago. Good idea to crack it open with the Mrs even if your relationship stayed closed - the entire book is about boundaries and communication to establish between you two to stay on the same page.

Was your wife specific about why she thought it wasn't an option? Was it because she thought you would disapprove? Was it because it would cost too much even if the hotel and airfare were paid for? Was it because she thought it would be too big of a step to take? There are a lot of different possible reasons.

In that same sentence she offered up, "it was more or less he will be gone so we can plan other activities on a weekend for first time in awhile." Did she mean "other" than sexual activities, or sexual activities with "others"? If she has so much invested in this one guy and eventually he moves or moves on she could be turned off/hurt enough to not want to continue. There are many people here that fall into distinct camps about having one (or more) long term trusted friends or having several short term ones in hopes to prevent an attachment.

I understand that you like the attachment and many women and lots of husbands report that their wives need an emotional connection to have fun. Maybe it is the extra element of risk/reward that is the draw.

Speaking of "others", has your wife had much interaction with her friend that initiated that week while you were out of town? That girl sounds like a wild one. I imagine she could put some crazy ideas in your wife's head.
I agree with you. LISTEN TO THE WOMAN.... @ Phun Times 727...She is telling you more than she is saying. From what I have read from you is YOU are all in this new relationship.... but you are new and not aware of the STOP signs that women put up. In my opinion, and gut feeling is this "Bull" is wanting more than Boyfriend and is definitely falling in LOVE with your wife. She on the other hand, is telling you that she only wants the thrill of fucking and not the confusion of real love. If this was a "Bull" of a year or two, her message here is she wants to spend time with you. But this is a really new "Bull" and she is telling you to show where YOUR Love for her really fits in by telling you to be her husband or he will become her primary MAN and he is driving her to being his exclusive woman and eventually wife. CUCKOLD relationships can and do destroy families if boundaries are ignored, lines are not defined, emotions kept in check, and most important, communication is not clear and completely open.

@coastalkid. good call... Eyes Wide Open

Her friend is straight up crazy.

My wife assumed a trip to Paris would be too big of a thng to do, most expenses are covered but the time away, her work in US is in a different time zone etc so she just assumed let him travel for work. As far as our time here she meant like weekends we did before, like hang out just two of us, go out, have fun etc. Not a different sex thing. We are kind of good with what we have here, not really looking for any more dudes if you know what I mean. She is comfortable now and loosened up to the situation as far as our MFM being sex but also relationship. She likes having some emotional attachment to feel intimate. Women can feel slutty if they don't. not all but mine likes attachment. I can get her to be naughty once in awhile but she doesn't want to always feel like that.

Hell, if he asked me I'd go to Paris lol.
LISTEN TO THE WOMAN.... (@ Phun Times 727..).She is telling you more than she is saying. From what I have read from you is YOU are all in this new relationship.... but you are new and not aware of the STOP signs that women put up. In my opinion, and gut feeling is this "Bull" is wanting more than Boyfriend and is definitely falling in LOVE with your wife. She on the other hand, is telling you that she only wants the thrill of fucking and not the confusion of real love. If this was a "Bull" of a year or two, her message here is she wants to spend time with you. But this is a really new "Bull" and she is telling you to show where YOUR Love for her really fits in by telling you to be her husband or he will become her primary MAN and he is driving her to being his exclusive woman and eventually wife. CUCKOLD relationships can and do destroy families if boundaries are ignored, lines are not defined, emotions kept in check, and most important, communication is not clear and completely open.

TELL her to stay home with you and... you take this RED Flag from her and make her the only woman in the world. Don't even mention a single word about boyfriends or cuckolding unless she (big clue here) clearly starts the conversation. There is time in the future to grow this cuckold fetish WITH her and she will love the journey with you even more. After this time with YOU, she will want to communicate how and where SHE wants this "Bull" to mesh into your daily life. Talk about how SHE wants to handle his demands and "vacations" and What SHE see this boyfriend fling taking different turns on the future road. How she will handle his FEELings and HER FEELINGS about what could happen (especially since YOU want her to create a Love bond with this new "BULL"). Ask her what her concerns are and how she would handle these issues if they happen. Let her know that this is a journey both of you are taking together and you will never forget the amazing woman you married and she still is. she needs to know she is SAFE and you will always protect her from straying and being careless with her love. REMEMBER... the bull is replaceable, she is not. The bull can wait another day to take her on a vacation.

Reactions: Phun Times 727
LISTEN TO THE WOMAN.... (@ Phun Times 727..).She is telling you more than she is saying. From what I have read from you is YOU are all in this new relationship.... but you are new and not aware of the STOP signs that women put up. In my opinion, and gut feeling is this "Bull" is wanting more than Boyfriend and is definitely falling in LOVE with your wife. She on the other hand, is telling you that she only wants the thrill of fucking and not the confusion of real love. If this was a "Bull" of a year or two, her message here is she wants to spend time with you. But this is a really new "Bull" and she is telling you to show where YOUR Love for her really fits in by telling you to be her husband or he will become her primary MAN and he is driving her to being his exclusive woman and eventually wife. CUCKOLD relationships can and do destroy families if boundaries are ignored, lines are not defined, emotions kept in check, and most important, communication is not clear and completely open.

TELL her to stay home with you and... you take this RED Flag from her and make her the only woman in the world. Don't even mention a single word about boyfriends or cuckolding unless she (big clue here) clearly starts the conversation. There is time in the future to grow this cuckold fetish WITH her and she will love the journey with you even more. After this time with YOU, she will want to communicate how and where SHE wants this "Bull" to mesh into your daily life. Talk about how SHE wants to handle his demands and "vacations" and What SHE see this boyfriend fling taking different turns on the future road. How she will handle his FEELings and HER FEELINGS about what could happen (especially since YOU want her to create a Love bond with this new "BULL"). Ask her what her concerns are and how she would handle these issues if they happen. Let her know that this is a journey both of you are taking together and you will never forget the amazing woman you married and she still is. she needs to know she is SAFE and you will always protect her from straying and being careless with her love. REMEMBER... the bull is replaceable, she is not. The bull can wait another day to take her on a vacation.
So to clarify he is not really a bull (although she did have one), we are not cuck, he is a 3rd person in an ongoing MFM. We are still discussing the trip. We as a couple are open to expanding his role and I remain in mine, in other words we have odd moments where he is the new comer, not an equal and it is obvious. We don't try to make him feel left out but it happens. The choice to travel or not is all hers at this point. I support what she wants one way or the other. We have openly told each other that the moment either of us is not happy with the other we do not stay. We have both been in bad relationships in the past and only want what is best for each other individually and as a couple. She is not with me due to lack of options, its because we want each other. She has free reign to do what she wants,

So to clarify he is not really a bull (although she did have one), we are not cuck, he is a 3rd person in an ongoing MFM. We are still discussing the trip. We as a couple are open to expanding his role and I remain in mine, in other words we have odd moments where he is the new comer, not an equal and it is obvious. We don't try to make him feel left out but it happens. The choice to travel or not is all hers at this point. I support what she wants one way or the other. We have openly told each other that the moment either of us is not happy with the other we do not stay. We have both been in bad relationships in the past and only want what is best for each other individually and as a couple. She is not with me due to lack of options, its because we want each other. She has free reign to do what she wants,
My relationship with my wife of 30 years started out very similar. Back then cuckolding was not a fetish and we just considered it as 3 somes and other wild sex dares. We got into swinging then realized that I really enjoyed watching her more and more instead of being "on top" of the action. She realized that she could be much more into the sex and free when I had less contact. Then there was the reclaim sex which she would feel destroyed by my desire to "punish" her for being a dirty slut.... later a (I knew) cheating whore wife. We took sex to the last level every time. Broken bed frames became common and I have even had to pay for holes in walls caused by various sex positions. (yeah, I actually fucked her against the hotel room wall and her body left a large impression, dent that couldn't be covered up.)

• Wow
Reactions: Phun Times 727
Again...LISTEN TO THE WOMAN. She already spent a few days with him in Orlando after the family trip last week. She obviously saw something in this boyfriend that gives her second thoughts. We all know she loved being the naughty cheating wife with him those few days and would not regret doing it again. You say it is her choice but she is saying she needs you more. You got all the time in the world to let her develop. It is good you have an understanding between each other. Seems to me she is begging you to be Her Man right now and show her you WANT her.

How long do you have before she has to tell boyfriend if she will go?

Again...LISTEN TO THE WOMAN. She already spent a few days with him in Orlando after the family trip last week. She obviously saw something in this boyfriend that gives her second thoughts. We all know she loved being the naughty cheating wife with him those few days and would not regret doing it again. You say it is her choice but she is saying she needs you more. You got all the time in the world to let her develop. It is good you have an understanding between each other. Seems to me she is begging you to be Her Man right now and show her you WANT her.

How long do you have before she has to tell boyfriend if she will go?
Today. This morning. Currently in the air. The three of us spent last night together, we didn't get a lot of sleep and had to be at the airport early. I told her right up to the boarding she could opt out at any point but no, she is on her way to Europe and I have a week to myself to catch up on stuff. I told her text to confirm she made it safe and is settled and then earliest I want to hear back is Tuesday unless somethng goes wrong etc. Big step here.

Now, how does one do laundry exactly? Just kidding.

Today. This morning. Currently in the air. The three of us spent last night together, we didn't get a lot of sleep and had to be at the airport early. I told her right up to the boarding she could opt out at any point but no, she is on her way to Europe and I have a week to myself to catch up on stuff. I told her text to confirm she made it safe and is settled and then earliest I want to hear back is Tuesday unless somethng goes wrong etc. Big step here.

Now, how does one do laundry exactly? Just kidding.
Amazing.. I can imagine what you are going through... Wife once went to Japan for 2 weeks but that was for company Training and there was no expectations of her hooking up or anyone traveling with her... and this was when the internet was just growing into video chat. She was more concerned about me fucking other women while she was gone than getting fucked. In Your case. Your wife knows damn well she is going to get fucked... and she will also share some very intimate time with her new boyfriend...Uh HUSBAND... maybe even be his wife during the trip... all the things you dreamed of and thought she might do... SHE WILL BE DOING WITH HIM AND MORE THAN YOU DREAMED OF. She knows all to well that this is not a charity trip and her price for the ticket is unconditional access to her pussy any and every-way he wants her.

I would love to hear all about how she prepared for the trip... How she packed and what her mood changes where. If she was distant or more loving as the day to leave got closer. Did she fuck you more and more or did she refuse to be close with you. Did she make constant eye contact with you as you both left the house and especially at the airport, did she put more space between you two? Did she go from happy and excited to moody and silent during the days leading up to departure. Did she text and call boyfriend more as the day got closer? Did you watch her prepare and pack over the days.

All of her physical and personal actions speak louder than her reassurance that she wanted to go on the trip. I'm not saying she didnt want to go, I am saying her reactions over the days tell you what she is expecting will happen on the trip... and That is FUCK HOT to realize... or a mistake to resolve when she gets back. Did she take birth control with her or is she inviting him to go all the way and put a baby inside her... I assure you that a woman's body when given exciting external stimulus makes her more acceptable to conceiving. Did you set up roaming with your phone accounts so she can text call ... or Where-By with you daily?

And YES.. MY COCK IS FUCKING HARD AS STEEL AND THROBBING as I think about what you are going through and if I put myself in your shoes... Damn... I would be wanting to fuck her so bad and so hard I would be calling her to come back so I can show her how much I want her. It is so intense....

Reactions: Ahboom
Amazing.. I can imagine what you are going through... Wife once went to Japan for 2 weeks but that was for company Training and there was no expectations of her hooking up or anyone traveling with her... and this was when the internet was just growing into video chat. She was more concerned about me fucking other women while she was gone than getting fucked. In Your case. Your wife knows damn well she is going to get fucked... and she will also share some very intimate time with her new boyfriend...Uh HUSBAND... maybe even be his wife during the trip... all the things you dreamed of and thought she might do... SHE WILL BE DOING WITH HIM AND MORE THAN YOU DREAMED OF. She knows all to well that this is not a charity trip and her price for the ticket is unconditional access to her pussy any and every-way he wants her.

I would love to hear all about how she prepared for the trip... How she packed and what her mood changes where. If she was distant or more loving as the day to leave got closer. Did she fuck you more and more or did she refuse to be close with you. Did she make constant eye contact with you as you both left the house and especially at the airport, did she put more space between you two? Did she go from happy and excited to moody and silent during the days leading up to departure. Did she text and call boyfriend more as the day got closer? Did you watch her prepare and pack over the days.

All of her physical and personal actions speak louder than her reassurance that she wanted to go on the trip. I'm not saying she didnt want to go, I am saying her reactions over the days tell you what she is expecting will happen on the trip... and That is FUCK HOT to realize... or a mistake to resolve when she gets back. Did she take birth control with her or is she inviting him to go all the way and put a baby inside her... I assure you that a woman's body when given exciting external stimulus makes her more acceptable to conceiving. Did you set up roaming with your phone accounts so she can text call ... or Where-By with you daily?

And YES.. MY COCK IS FUCKING HARD AS STEEL AND THROBBING as I think about what you are going through and if I put myself in your shoes... Damn... I would be wanting to fuck her so bad and so hard I would be calling her to come back so I can show her how much I want her. It is so intense....
Wow that is a lot to digest. Well first of all, he has had plenty of unconditional access to her pussy any and every-way he chooses, the only restriction is time is "mostly" weekends with some exceptions here and there. I don't impose any restrictions, if she does that is up to her but when we are together we both do anything and everythng to her that could be imagined.

Leading up to the departure she has been her usual self, maybe a bit more prep in getting work stuff done ahead due to the time zone issues but packing is just the usual crap for a few days away. No special stuff. She was about 50% into going. She liked the idea of travel just not without me and at this time as we have a lot on our schedule in coming weeks. With that said I was looking forward to this. I want her to develop more intimacy with him so there is not such a gap when we are together. She and I have 15 years together, he doesn't. If we are going to do relationship type stuff, sex included it will be better for all 3 of us to get him caught up a bit. She and I do deep relationship kissing and sex and she is getting closer with him but she and I talked about our goals with him. Do we see him around in 6 months etc and we both agree we would like that.

My wife has no baby making equipment left in her so he can cum up in there all he wants and I ebcourage him to take advantage of the solo time. Due to the nature of the female genitals with yeast infections etc we try not to create a situation where we are both coming in her vagina on same night so we either pull outand cum in her mouth or "elsewhere" or one of us takes last man standing and cums in her last on a given night. We have also just taken an approach where on some nights we decide in advance who is coming in her so it is not a surprise. TBH I get it all the time so a lot of time when we are with him I let him go as I like to cum in her mouth anyhow, not all the time though. For instance a couple of weekends ago we were at it with me in her vagina and she had him in her mouth, he came in her mouth and I was hoping to wait til he went then pull out of her and put it in her mouth to cum. This was a night we were going to let him take the pussy and I would pull out. I pulled out but he took so long I never got to her mouth. I got everywhere else though, her chest, the cushions. Its not so complicated but sometimes timing is nt in your favor. She looks good bather in cum anyway.
Make no bones about it, he and I both have sex with her a lot on weekends. He is not needing a trip to get more sex, all he has to do is raise his hand and he has it available. Neither of us are raising our hand for more than what we are currently doing, we have our hands full. I go to work most Mondays looking like I haven't slept, mostly because I HAVE NOT SLEPT!

Yes, we have roaming but use apps too like Whatsapp FB etc. Depending when they get in there is corporate housing but I think first night is a temp thing at a little inn.

I am also rock hard thinking about the situation. She spent a few days with him already here and there, likely same thing but different place but we shall see.

Attachments

• JenPHnMejizz.jpg
    JenPHnMejizz.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Wow that is a lot to digest. Well first of all, he has had plenty of unconditional access to her pussy any and every-way he chooses, the only restriction is time is "mostly" weekends with some exceptions here and there. I don't impose any restrictions, if she does that is up to her but when we are together we both do anything and everythng to her that could be imagined.

Leading up to the departure she has been her usual self, maybe a bit more prep in getting work stuff done ahead due to the time zone issues but packing is just the usual crap for a few days away. No special stuff. She was about 50% into going. She liked the idea of travel just not without me and at this time as we have a lot on our schedule in coming weeks. With that said I was looking forward to this. I want her to develop more intimacy with him so there is not such a gap when we are together. She and I have 15 years together, he doesn't. If we are going to do relationship type stuff, sex included it will be better for all 3 of us to get him caught up a bit. She and I do deep relationship kissing and sex and she is getting closer with him but she and I talked about our goals with him. Do we see him around in 6 months etc and we both agree we would like that.

My wife has no baby making equipment left in her so he can cum up in there all he wants and I ebcourage him to take advantage of the solo time. Due to the nature of the female genitals with yeast infections etc we try not to create a situation where we are both coming in her vagina on same night so we either pull outand cum in her mouth or "elsewhere" or one of us takes last man standing and cums in her last on a given night. We have also just taken an approach where on some nights we decide in advance who is coming in her so it is not a surprise. TBH I get it all the time so a lot of time when we are with him I let him go as I like to cum in her mouth anyhow, not all the time though. Make no bones about it, he and I both have sex with her a lot on weekends. He is not needing a trip to get more sex, all he has to do is raise his hand and he has it available. Neither of us are raising our hand for more than what we are currently doing, we have our hands full. I go to work most Mondays looking like I haven't slept, mostly because I HAVE NOT SLEPT!

Yes, we have roaming but use apps too like Whatsapp FB etc. Depending when they get in there is corporate housing but I think first night is a temp thing at a little inn.

I am also rock hard thinking about the situation. She spent a few days with him already here and there, likely same thing but different place but we shall see.
great wife.

• Love
Reactions: DreamNNguam

My wife has no baby making equipment left in her so he can cum up in there all he wants and I ebcourage him to take advantage of the solo time. Due to the nature of the female genitals with yeast infections etc we try not to create a situation where we are both coming in her vagina on same night so we either pull outand cum in her mouth or "elsewhere" or one of us takes last man standing and cums in her last on a given night. We have also just taken an approach where on some nights we decide in advance who is coming in her so it is not a surprise. TBH I get it all the time so a lot of time when we are with him I let him go as I like to cum in her mouth anyhow, not all the time though. Make no bones about it, he and I both have sex with her a lot on weekends. He is not needing a trip to get more sex, all he has to do is raise his hand and he has it available. Neither of us are raising our hand for more than what we are currently doing, we have our hands full. I go to work most Mondays looking like I haven't slept, mostly because I HAVE NOT SLEPT!

Sound like you do have the perfect open relationship and that was the bottom line I was concerned about. Now unless I didn't read your timeline correctly, I was concerned that a new couple (in the lifestyle) with a new bull that the wife was demonstrating the usual reactions that women have when they start falling in love. My concern being half her sending signals and the other half you being so excited and enjoying the thrill of seeing such a beautiful woman being a slut for another man. Rest assured that you have convinced me that all are on board and understand who is who. With that said, I as excited to travel down this road with you as you share the details of her being available to her new man.

Fact is, I have been thinking about how thrilled she was inside herself as she sat down in the assigned seat knowing that she was craving his hand to take hold of her pussy as the plane roars off the runway and she becomes his slut exclusively for the next few days. The moment when she actually forgets you exist and she becomes his completely. I knew she gave him access to her pussy but unconditional is a level women on go too with a man she would spend her life with. It is interesting that you crave this level of attachment between her and the boyfriend, I wonder if she does? I did clue in that this is exactly what you craved as I read the instructions you gave her to text when she was safe and not another until Tuesday. as for making babies, A woman always needs to feel the urgency of men to fill her with children and finalize the bond between man and woman, even when they know they can not give birth. Nature wired women to seek that kind of animalistic desire from men and from what you say about the days prior to departure, she was indeed the very center of the Universe.

Even your words above creates a throbbing cock between my legs as I envision how she was constantly passed between you and her boyfriend. I can relate how this time spent together gave her reassurance to go ahead as planned. She has her own daydreams of how this trip will unfold and becoming this young man's exclusive slut for a couple of weeks is creating so many visions in her head. I am sure you have more than one already creating urgent need to pump your cock as you envision her becoming a teenager again for another man. Just imagine how she unbuckles his belt when the seat belt sign goes off and reaches down between his thighs to caress his cock as she looks lovingly into his eyes for the first time completely in his care.

Sound like you do have the perfect open relationship and that was the bottom line I was concerned about. Now unless I didn't read your timeline correctly, I was concerned that a new couple (in the lifestyle) with a new bull that the wife was demonstrating the usual reactions that women have when they start falling in love. My concern being half her sending signals and the other half you being so excited and enjoying the thrill of seeing such a beautiful woman being a slut for another man. Rest assured that you have convinced me that all are on board and understand who is who. With that said, I as excited to travel down this road with you as you share the details of her being available to her new man.

Fact is, I have been thinking about how thrilled she was inside herself as she sat down in the assigned seat knowing that she was craving his hand to take hold of her pussy as the plane roars off the runway and she becomes his slut exclusively for the next few days. The moment when she actually forgets you exist and she becomes his completely. I knew she gave him access to her pussy but unconditional is a level women on go too with a man she would spend her life with. It is interesting that you crave this level of attachment between her and the boyfriend, I wonder if she does? I did clue in that this is exactly what you craved as I read the instructions you gave her to text when she was safe and not another until Tuesday. as for making babies, A woman always needs to feel the urgency of men to fill her with children and finalize the bond between man and woman, even when they know they can not give birth. Nature wired women to seek that kind of animalistic desire from men and from what you say about the days prior to departure, she was indeed the very center of the Universe.

Even your words above creates a throbbing cock between my legs as I envision how she was constantly passed between you and her boyfriend. I can relate how this time spent together gave her reassurance to go ahead as planned. She has her own daydreams of how this trip will unfold and becoming this young man's exclusive slut for a couple of weeks is creating so many visions in her head. I am sure you have more than one already creating urgent need to pump your cock as you envision her becoming a teenager again for another man. Just imagine how she unbuckles his belt when the seat belt sign goes off and reaches down between his thighs to caress his cock as she looks lovingly into his eyes for the first time completely in his care.

I should clarify his role, it is not bull but boyfriend. We did have a one time bull who was a true bull that I actually ran into last night at a local brewery with my wife's crazy girl friend. I chatted with them a bit about where she is and what is happening. They were fascinated and of course said they would be interested in revisiting the situation with her when she gets back. Different role there.

What she has is a boyfriend and it appeals to a different part of her, for slut role the above is where that can happen, so har it was one and done. We will see about future encounters but the BF triggers young girl dating emotions yet she is the first to state it sometimes feels silly and unrealistic given her position in life, mid 40s /married etc but it is a decision we make. I speak very openly with her about it. She knows my interest initially was for the slut role but it was fulfilled, I still like that but this is something new I did not anticipate liking and it is hotter. When the 3 of us go out together and talk to people we don't know and introduce ourselves and roles we get some crazy looks but there is almost always follow up conversations. If we are talking to a couple they will come up to us individually to ask how we started and how it works, both women and men. It is one of the times in life you lay out things exactly as they are to people and they either support it or they don't but most support it and secretly wish they could try it.

I am sharing my wife with another man, by choice. He isn't just having sex with her, he is sharing her as a person too. Of course she is developing emotions, she would be a robot if she didn't.

I did get a message from her in middle of the night, they landed and are at the inn for first night then heading to the regulat housing. Evidently the inn is a bedroom with a bed and 2 feet of walking space around it and a closet, no desk or chair or bathroom, you share a bathroom down the hall with rest of the floor. Sleep or sex is about all the room will provide room for, I hope she did both. I agreed to another text when finally at the spot but with time difference she is likely to be there soon since I got the message at 3AM here which is 9AM there, her work is going to be tough this week she will be up and working at 2AM local time but done by 10AM local time.

I should clarify his role, it is not bull but boyfriend. We did have a one time bull who was a true bull that I actually ran into last night at a local brewery with my wife's crazy girl friend. I chatted with them a bit about where she is and what is happening. They were fascinated and of course said they would be interested in revisiting the situation with her when she gets back. Different role there.

What she has is a boyfriend and it appeals to a different part of her, for slut role the above is where that can happen, so har it was one and done. We will see about future encounters but the BF triggers young girl dating emotions yet she is the first to state it sometimes feels silly and unrealistic given her position in life, mid 40s /married etc but it is a decision we make. I speak very openly with her about it. She knows my interest initially was for the slut role but it was fulfilled, I still like that but this is something new I did not anticipate liking and it is hotter. When the 3 of us go out together and talk to people we don't know and introduce ourselves and roles we get some crazy looks but there is almost always follow up conversations. If we are talking to a couple they will come up to us individually to ask how we started and how it works, both women and men. It is one of the times in life you lay out things exactly as they are to people and they either support it or they don't but most support it and secretly wish they could try it.

I am sharing my wife with another man, by choice. He isn't just having sex with her, he is sharing her as a person too. Of course she is developing emotions, she would be a robot if she didn't.

I did get a message from her in middle of the night, they landed and are at the inn for first night then heading to the regulat housing. Evidently the inn is a bedroom with a bed and 2 feet of walking space around it and a closet, no desk or chair or bathroom, you share a bathroom down the hall with rest of the floor. Sleep or sex is about all the room will provide room for, I hope she did both. I agreed to another text when finally at the spot but with time difference she is likely to be there soon since I got the message at 3AM here which is 9AM there, her work is going to be tough this week she will be up and working at 2AM local time but done by 10AM local time.
i like the fact that when you 3 go out in public, you don't hide the real relationship. i think that is way hot.

It's fun as hell to do.so. people freak out. Its 2024 and there are way weirder things happening in the world then some people having sex. The reactions are the best. Women always fist bump or high five my wife like congrats on talking your husband into this. Then she says it was my idea and they assume I am not able to have sex or something so she tells them both men have sex with her and sometimes at the same time. More high fives.

It's fun as hell to do.so. people freak out. Its 2024 and there are way weirder things happening in the world then some people having sex. The reactions are the best. Women always fist bump or high five my wife like congrats on talking your husband into this. Then she says it was my idea and they assume I am not able to have sex or something so she tells them both men have sex with her and sometimes at the same time. More high fives.
Thats because all women want what she has. Total freedom to be a Slut. And this is why the word Slut is actually a Compliment to a woman. I can see the face expressions of the husbands as the wife congratulates your wife and wishes they could go home with you. T quick and subtle look down and then back at her as she bounces with joy not knowing if he could be as strong a man.

Reactions: Ahboom

We can't wait for her to get back and recount every breath she took and every time she discovered her being that teenage girl again as he does something she did think he would.

Wow, we are just about a month a a half now but it has been fun
Cathy has been seeing her current lover for almost 5 years, he's the only man allowed inside of her (no I don't have PIV sex with her at all). They have become very attached and admitted to me last fall that they are very much in love. I already knew that and accepted it because they have an amazing love affair happening, they "make love" several times a week. I don't mind at all, it's very nice to see them together, they are very often thought to be married by others they meet when they are together, even on trips. It's all good, I know she won't leave me and I know she loves me but she loves him differently, like a "mating" couple. She's unable to have children now but I know they would do it if she could. If your lovely wife falls in love, just be sure to ask her to be honest with you and explain that falling in love is just a natural thing to happen when people "make love" frequently. It makes sex more intense and meaningful.

Last edited:
Cathy has been seeing her current lover for almost 5 years, he's the only man allowed inside of her (no I don't have PIV sex with her at all). They have become very attached and admitted to me last fall that they are very much in love. I already knew that and accepted it because they have an amazing love affair happening, they "make love" several times a week. I don't mind at all, it's very nice to see them together, they are very often thought to be married by others they meet when they are together, even on trips. It's all good, I know she won't leave me and I know she loves me but she loves him differently, like a "mating" couple. She's unable to have children now but I know they would do it if she could. If your lovely wife falls in love, just be sure to ask her to be honest with you and explain that falling in love is just a natural thing to happen when people "make love" frequently. It makes sex more intense and meaningful.
Wow 5 years is a long time. So you stated you do not do PIV, do you have other sex with her? Why no PIV? Is this by your choice? You stated she would not leave you, would you leave her? Do you want to have sex or you no longer do, did you used to?

Reactions: coastalkid
We can't wait for her to get back and recount every breath she took and every time she discovered her being that teenage girl again as he does something she did think he would.
I must admit I am curious how things are going but I am sticking with my wish of providing some electonic distance to match the mileage distance. Its the weekend and time for them to enoy the one on one time going to bed,waking up together (likely stuff in between) and ability to explore the place or whatever they choose to do. This is where she can get close and connected and build that deep emotional connection I want her to have the chance to experience with him. I am so turned on by that thought it is crazy. The weekdays will be a bit challenging with her staying on EST for work purposes but then try to be there and present in the local experience.

Wow 5 years is a long time. So you stated you do not do PIV, do you have other sex with her? Why no PIV? Is this by your choice? You stated she would not leave you, would you leave her? Do you want to have sex or you no longer do, did you used to?
That's a lot of questions lol. I'll just say that it was her request that I no longer have PIV sex with her because I'm very tiny and I cum in less than a couple of minutes, I agreed with her decision. Her lover has a very large cock and takes care of her needs quite nicely. Yes I give her oral as she does for me. Her lover is very happy knowing that he's the only man allowed inside of her.