Wife and boyfriend

A week from today, huh? Have you jacked off much? Do you look at pics or videos of her from your private collection?

I was chatting with a hot wife that said she preferred NOT having her husband watch because she didn't feel comfortable letting her husband see how into she gets. She went on to say when she was alone with her lovers she did things with them she doesn't do with her husband. She said she knew he wanted to watch so when she does she said she had to scale things back so SHE didn't feel uncomfortable. Do you think your wife may be a little like that too?

A week from today, huh? Have you jacked off much? Do you look at pics or videos of her from your private collection?

I was chatting with a hot wife that said she preferred NOT having her husband watch because she didn't feel comfortable letting her husband see how into she gets. She went on to say when she was alone with her lovers she did things with them she doesn't do with her husband. She said she knew he wanted to watch so when she does she said she had to scale things back so SHE didn't feel uncomfortable. Do you think your wife may be a little like that too?
Oh yes I have. See our weekends have been a lot of sex so now this weekend I am trying to explain to my dick that he has the weekend off, he isn't getting the message, so yeah I have been jerking off a bit, especially middle of the night boners. We don't waste those when 3 of us are together so no reason to start. That might have been the case at first with being reserved/shy, in fact it probably was. She slept with him a few times before all 3 of us got together so our first time was uncomfortable. We were like teenagers not knowing what to do and feeling shy about what we really wanted. If she has more tricks up her sleeve I would love to see them, really I would as I am damn impressed what she does with me there, if she can do even more that would be amazing. For his sake I hope so but at this point we have done most everything 3 people can do together and had a lot of fun doing so. If she came back with some new thing that was theirs that would be cool with me as he doesn't have that now, he is new to her and I have years of experience with her. If he can crack a code I missed, good for all of us.

Its a weird feeling being here by myself. Its good in a way to let my brain unwind from the last couple months of insanity. I feel like I had a sex dream and woke up in the middle of it and have been living in it ever since. Not a bad thing but time consuming where I have struggle to do a lot of the weekend life things we did before like socialize with friends, gym,etc. I don't expect any sympathy here, I get I am living a dream for many and I should enjoy it while I can,

So we didn't quite make it to Tuesday, she text me last night that they went out drinking with the boss and he asks a lot of questions. He cornered her and asked about her paperwork/being married/emergency contact/having ring tan lines but no ring etc. He asked if she recently left her husband. She avoided responding stating it was complicated but doesn't think he will leave it there. She wasn't asking me a question but telling me so I acknowledged but no advice, not really my issue to resolve.

Several hours later I get another text that they leveled with him, holy shit. I would have liked to have been there for that little talk.

Last edited:
I must admit I am curious how things are going but I am sticking with my wish of providing some electonic distance to match the mileage distance. Its the weekend and time for them to enoy the one on one time going to bed,waking up together (likely stuff in between) and ability to explore the place or whatever they choose to do. This is where she can get close and connected and build that deep emotional connection I want her to have the chance to experience with him. I am so turned on by that thought it is crazy. The weekdays will be a bit challenging with her staying on EST for work purposes but then try to be there and present in the local experience.
I agree. She is either falling deeper for him (eventually replacing you as her first and only man) or she is thinking of moving on to big cock pastures and more new men to fill her sweet pussy. One thing is the weekdays when she is working at night and he is pumping her pussy full of his cum. She is feeling like a total slut, not just for you, but in front of everyone (which I am sure the word is already out about her).

Reactions: Phun Times 727
So we didn't quite make it to Tuesday, she text me last night that they went out drinking with the boss and he asks a lot of questions. He cornered her and asked about her paperwork/being married/emergency contact/having ring tan lines but no ring etc. He asked if she recently left her husband. She avoided responding stating it was complicated but doesn't think he will leave it there. She wasn't asking me a question but telling me so I acknowledged but no advice, not really my issue to resolve.

Several hours later I get another text that they leveled with him, holy shit. I would have liked to have been there for that little talk.
Leveled with him? The boss is already balls deep inside her as they both pass her around like a dirty cheating wife whore. I bet she is in heaven being even more naughty than she expected. Holly Shit, She is getting fucked over and over and over again. Even my cock is throbbing to get inside her.

Reactions: Phun Times 727
Oh yes I have. See our weekends have been a lot of sex so now this weekend I am trying to explain to my dick that he has the weekend off, he isn't getting the message, so yeah I have been jerking off a bit, especially middle of the night boners. We don't waste those when 3 of us are together so no reason to start. That might have been the case at first with being reserved/shy, in fact it probably was. She slept with him a few times before all 3 of us got together so our first time was uncomfortable. We were like teenagers not knowing what to do and feeling shy about what we really wanted. If she has more tricks up her sleeve I would love to see them, really I would as I am damn impressed what she does with me there, if she can do even more that would be amazing. For his sake I hope so but at this point we have done most everything 3 people can do together and had a lot of fun doing so. If she came back with some new thing that was theirs that would be cool with me as he doesn't have that now, he is new to her and I have years of experience with her. If he can crack a code I missed, good for all of us.

Its a weird feeling being here by myself. Its good in a way to let my brain unwind from the last couple months of insanity. I feel like I had a sex dream and woke up in the middle of it and have been living in it ever since. Not a bad thing but time consuming where I have struggle to do a lot of the weekend life things we did before like socialize with friends, gym,etc. I don't expect any sympathy here, I get I am living a dream for many and I should enjoy it while I can,
You will get no sympathy. Instead, you get thundering applause and hundreds of hard cocks begging to be in her pussy. There's nothing that can stop this now except her... and we know how much fun she is having being a different person than she was taught a woman should be..

Reactions: Cuckoldhubby
You will get no sympathy. Instead, you get thundering applause and hundreds of hard cocks begging to be in her pussy. There's nothing that can stop this now except her... and we know how much fun she is having being a different person than she was taught a woman should be..
I hadn't thought of that possibility but now can't stop thinking about it.

Reactions: Cuckoldhubby
I agree. She is either falling deeper for him (eventually replacing you as her first and only man) or she is thinking of moving on to big cock pastures and more new men to fill her sweet pussy. One thing is the weekdays when she is working at night and he is pumping her pussy full of his cum. She is feeling like a total slut, not just for you, but in front of everyone (which I am sure the word is already out about her).
She is on this trip to get closer to him. She gets pumped full of his cum (and mine) here all the time. Make no bones about it, I am not trying to return to monogamy. She is fucking men at my request, with me most of the time and others not. I literally watch her boyfriend cum in her. She doesn't know anyone over there so I doubt word is out on anything

Last edited:
She is on this trip to get closer to him. She gets pumped full of his cum (and mine) here all the time. Make no bones about it, I am not trying to return to monogamy. She is fucking men at my request, with me most of the time and others not. I literally watch her boyfriend cum in her. She doesn't know anyone over there so I doubt word is out on anything
I know she has and why she went but things are taking a turn now that the boss has figured out what she is doing there and they confessed. I am sure the boss is now a regular visit in the room for 3 some.

I know she has and why she went but things are taking a turn now that the boss has figured out what she is doing there and they confessed. I am sure the boss is now a regular visit in the room for 3 some.
Well from what I have heard back it sounds a bit different than that but close. Boss is interested in watching wife with another woman so I suspect that is a likely route. My wife is bi so not outside realm at all but damn I would like to see that if it happens.

Well from what I have heard back it sounds a bit different than that but close. Boss is interested in watching wife with another woman so I suspect that is a likely route. My wife is bi so not outside realm at all but damn I would like to see that if it happens.
I forgot she was Bi.. Damn, she is the perfect Hotwife

I forgot she was Bi.. Damn, she is the perfect Hotwife
Well, to be clear she had not been with a woman since long before we met up until a couple months ago with her friend and even then it was a whim as her friend had never been with a woman and wanted to say she has post divorce. Not something she seeks out but not opposed either.

• Love
Reactions: DreamNNguam
Well, to be clear she had not been with a woman since long before we met up until a couple months ago with her friend and even then it was a whim as her friend had never been with a woman and wanted to say she has post divorce. Not something she seeks out but not opposed either.
She sounds exactly like my wife. In all our years of marriage I've only seen her going down on and rubbing pussies together with one much younger, very pretty lady. I'd love to see that again lol, but much like your wife, Cathy doesn't go out looking for pussy but she won't say no if asked, she's bi-situational.

Wife enjoy it and when she comes home tell me what happen make me wet. As long as no one knows I think ok and I encourage her to go and I have my own time too.

She sounds exactly like my wife. In all our years of marriage I've only seen her going down on and rubbing pussies together with one much younger, very pretty lady. I'd love to see that again lol, but much like your wife, Cathy doesn't go out looking for pussy but she won't say no if asked, she's bi-situational.
I have yet to witness it myself ( her and a woman) but would like to watch it happen. Problem is I would one to jump in but also not want to interupt.

My wife was the same way and I broke her of that with several secret recordings of her when she thought I would never see her. Hidden cameras and a few which the other man hid a camera where they fucked. We would get cozy with a bottle of panty lube and have a heart felt conversation. then as things heated up and we talked about her with various men, I would pull up the video on my computer and screen share on the gaint 72 in TV. At first she would clam up and crawl into her shell but after about 20 minutes of her going wild and me commenting that "I never saw that before", she would have my hard cock in her mouth or pussy as she says NOW you will see more of me than you think!"

One example is she is fucking her new boss (Turkish Family which she has a thing about) and she is sucking his cock like she is afraid tit will jump out of her mouth. She is going slow and determined at first then later pumping him like her mouth id a Chevy big block 442 when she suddenly jumps up and quickly guides his long hard cock into her soaking dripping pussy and pumps him about ten times. Then just as quick she jumps off and rams his cock all the way down her throat and returns to pumping it with her mouth like a drag funny car raving up at the light tree. Remember, I took my wife into this Lifestyle when she knew nothing about sex and her sexuality exploded. So when I say "I haven't see that" it is something way beyond her sexual behavior.

Last edited:

Mine is exactly like that