Wife and boyfriend

It has been a long week. We text again last night to firm up the travel plans. I wasn't sure if we would be able to stick to the low communication rate but we made 2 or 3 days in between which never happens here, we text each other like 40 times a day it seems even in same house while on different floors. Less than 24 hours, counting down and looking forward to her arrival. Trying to decide what we should do first. We may run to his place and spend the day there and have some fun together then come home afterwards or may just head straight home. Of course I want to hear about the trip and what she did but that may wait until after more "immediate business".

It has been a long week. We text again last night to firm up the travel plans. I wasn't sure if we would be able to stick to the low communication rate but we made 2 or 3 days in between which never happens here, we text each other like 40 times a day it seems even in same house while on different floors. Less than 24 hours, counting down and looking forward to her arrival. Trying to decide what we should do first. We may run to his place and spend the day there and have some fun together then come home afterwards or may just head straight home. Of course I want to hear about the trip and what she did but that may wait until after more "immediate business".
good news. I would spend the day just with her and be there as she recounts the details day by day. Then after you and her have reclaimed each other, go to his place or have him over for the reunion and continue on with your quest.

Thans for keeping us up to date.

Just throwing this out for thought. What if she wants to spend the weekend with him alone when they get back? You know, just to show her appreciation and not wanting the fun to be over just yet. It's just a few more days. No big deal right? If she does that will your effort to build their relationship be a success?

Just throwing this out for thought. What if she wants to spend the weekend with him alone when they get back? You know, just to show her appreciation and not wanting the fun to be over just yet. It's just a few more days. No big deal right? If she does that will your effort to build their relationship be a success?

Its funny you mention that....I was thinking about that scenario last night. I am trying to put myself in her shoes for this. She went over there with my blessing (and almost insistence) and then had the entire week with him in a completely new place with virtually no interfereance from the outside world as you are in a different timezone and do not know anyone there. On top of that in a newish relationship and able to get to know someone on a different level than you had previously. I assume they would have gotten closer but really do not know, they may have argued the whole damn time or they may have gotten along just fine. I do not know yet. My assumtion is I will need to give her a bit of transition time for her brain to adjust to the reality of being back and her life here. FOr the firtst 48 hours after I return from vacation I am always mentally wherever I was on vacation and she probably will be too not just for the Paris thing but the relationship portion. I do plan to help her have a soft landing if you will (actually that is the pilot's job) so she doesn't have to feel so emotionally volatile.

No guarantees, I knew this going in.

This has been a wild experience. You will never forget this, ever! You have to be experiencing some anxiety, aren't you? Are you picking her up from the airport?

Reactions: Ahboom
Its funny you mention that....I was thinking about that scenario last night. I am trying to put myself in her shoes for this. She went over there with my blessing (and almost insistence) and then had the entire week with him in a completely new place with virtually no interfereance from the outside world as you are in a different timezone and do not know anyone there. On top of that in a newish relationship and able to get to know someone on a different level than you had previously. I assume they would have gotten closer but really do not know, they may have argued the whole damn time or they may have gotten along just fine. I do not know yet. My assumtion is I will need to give her a bit of transition time for her brain to adjust to the reality of being back and her life here. FOr the firtst 48 hours after I return from vacation I am always mentally wherever I was on vacation and she probably will be too not just for the Paris thing but the relationship portion. I do plan to help her have a soft landing if you will (actually that is the pilot's job) so she doesn't have to feel so emotionally volatile.

No guarantees, I knew this going in.
You really do have her figured out. I would still take her home and spend time with her as she adjust to reality. She can be with her new husband later. Like you said, this time alone could have went opposite ways and she needs time to be safe with you again. We all hope that she did bond with him and she is now his as much or more than yours.

Reactions: Ahboom
Well? How was your weekend?

It was a crazy weekend starting from delays on the connecting flight leaving me sitting in airport for 6 hours waiting (ok maybe drinking), which of course led to wondering. did she even get on return flight etc. She did, it was just a connecting flight headache but had me going. With delays she didn't get back til late afternoon. I assumed there might be a little bit of a transition period for her to get back here and settle in, and it has been a bit of that. She was gone for 9 days which alone of course is a bit of time away but she was also with her boyfriend and in a setting destined to create closeness, and it did!

Overall pretty much what I was expecting though.She has been a bit of a mess and we talked at length. She thought she may come back and not want to pursue the boyfriend any longer and go back to monogamy/put it behind us and upon return that is not how she feels, which upset her. She has a relationship with me, a relationship where the three of us meet and lately the relationship between herself and the boyfriend, which was minimal prior to the trip. While over there though they were "out" and she said that felt good.She asked me if she could pursue more of that. This is a first. I have been the one pushing for everything we have done up to this point. This is her asking me if she can pursue a bit more relationship type time with him. I certainly was not going to say no since I got us here and really if she wanted to she could just do it anyway. We decided best approach is we will still meet like we have been but she will maintain the one on one relationship and we will try to carve out time for her to do that and be over in Orlando and "out".

I enjoyed her talking that over with me and coming to an agreement. Frankly I find it hot she wants this as opposed to just going along with things.

Aside from this she has some issues hanging over from the trip like his boss and the wife wanting a FF encounter. No idea if she goes through with this, up to her really. I think she feels pressure as it is his boss. I will let her decide how to handle that as it really is not mine to fix.

It was a crazy weekend starting from delays on the connecting flight leaving me sitting in airport for 6 hours waiting (ok maybe drinking), which of course led to wondering. did she even get on return flight etc. She did, it was just a connecting flight headache but had me going. With delays she didn't get back til late afternoon. I assumed there might be a little bit of a transition period for her to get back here and settle in, and it has been a bit of that. She was gone for 9 days which alone of course is a bit of time away but she was also with her boyfriend and in a setting destined to create closeness, and it did!

Overall pretty much what I was expecting though.She has been a bit of a mess and we talked at length. She thought she may come back and not want to pursue the boyfriend any longer and go back to monogamy/put it behind us and upon return that is not how she feels, which upset her. She has a relationship with me, a relationship where the three of us meet and lately the relationship between herself and the boyfriend, which was minimal prior to the trip. While over there though they were "out" and she said that felt good.She asked me if she could pursue more of that. This is a first. I have been the one pushing for everything we have done up to this point. This is her asking me if she can pursue a bit more relationship type time with him. I certainly was not going to say no since I got us here and really if she wanted to she could just do it anyway. We decided best approach is we will still meet like we have been but she will maintain the one on one relationship and we will try to carve out time for her to do that and be over in Orlando and "out".

I enjoyed her talking that over with me and coming to an agreement. Frankly I find it hot she wants this as opposed to just going along with things.

Aside from this she has some issues hanging over from the trip like his boss and the wife wanting a FF encounter. No idea if she goes through with this, up to her really. I think she feels pressure as it is his boss. I will let her decide how to handle that as it really is not mine to fix.
I'm assuming you had some fun "reclaiming" time. What do you make of her being upset that she thought she would "put it behind us" upon her return? Do you think she may have left on this trip thinking this was going to be a one time crazy adventure and that would "get it out of her system"? The pressure from the boss and her mixed emotions sound like she's wrestling with her feelings. Has she gotten into any details that prove to you she had a great time and that your plan to get them closer together worked?

I'm assuming you had some fun "reclaiming" time. What do you make of her being upset that she thought she would "put it behind us" upon her return? Do you think she may have left on this trip thinking this was going to be a one time crazy adventure and that would "get it out of her system"? The pressure from the boss and her mixed emotions sound like she's wrestling with her feelings. Has she gotten into any details that prove to you she had a great time and that your plan to get them closer together worked?

She seemed to feel like she would go there and it would either not work out, maybe they wouldn't get along great or somehow just fizzle. She had a really good time but was busy with working a weird schedule but still got out a bit. He works for a theme park so they checked out the one they have there but we have the same here too so they ventured out here and there. She liked it but said no rush to return there just for Paris. The closer part wasn't as much a plan as it was seeing she had the potential spark with him as I have been in his shoes.

The boss thing is a bit of an oddity. It got them to be out to someone official and that ties it back here. The out portion of being there was easy but now it has a link back home. She wasn't really that put off by the boss as really shocked. She looked up the wife to check her out (showed me too=not bad), its in the realm of possibility.

Things could have gone a thousand directions, really. This is all good stuff in my opinion.

The reclaiming part, who knew? Yeah, that was some good stuff man.

She seemed to feel like she would go there and it would either not work out, maybe they wouldn't get along great or somehow just fizzle. She had a really good time but was busy with working a weird schedule but still got out a bit. He works for a theme park so they checked out the one they have there but we have the same here too so they ventured out here and there. She liked it but said no rush to return there just for Paris. The closer part wasn't as much a plan as it was seeing she had the potential spark with him as I have been in his shoes.

The boss thing is a bit of an oddity. It got them to be out to someone official and that ties it back here. The out portion of being there was easy but now it has a link back home. She wasn't really that put off by the boss as really shocked. She looked up the wife to check her out (showed me too=not bad), its in the realm of possibility.

Things could have gone a thousand directions, really. This is all good stuff in my opinion.

The reclaiming part, who knew? Yeah, that was some good stuff man.
I had a feeling the reclaiming would be off the charts. Honestly it sounds like she could go mild or wild from your report. It kind of sounds like she may be down playing it a little. Has she shown signs of having had SO much fun that she's holding back any details from you? You know, something that she knows was in her mind over the top crazy fun?

Has she mentioned him in any way beyond your discussion about seeing him again with your initial discussion when she returned. I would think if she has casually brought him up in any way or form that she's thinking about more experiences with him. Does SHE already have plans?

So my wife and I are travelling this week to visit family, her BF text me to ask if it would be possible for her to attend a work function with him upon our return. We live in Tampa Bay and he is in Orlando so 2 different worlds for most part. She would go as his girlfriend. I told her about it and she seems down so I am thinking I might let her go as I think she might enjoy it. In fact I may have her fly back straight to Orlando while I spend a couple more days with family knowing she will be busy. It would be her first time spending solo time at his place for a weekend. I know it sounds crazy but so is this whole husband/wife/boyfriend relationship we have had lately. It was supposed to just be sex at first but life is short and we are having fun. Am I crazy to open the door to one on one time, should I keep the visits to all 3 of us?
Open the door! Then reward her when she gets home with praise and pussy worship.. unless shes too worn out. Then just massage her and cater to her needs

I had a feeling the reclaiming would be off the charts. Honestly it sounds like she could go mild or wild from your report. It kind of sounds like she may be down playing it a little. Has she shown signs of having had SO much fun that she's holding back any details from you? You know, something that she knows was in her mind over the top crazy fun?

Has she mentioned him in any way beyond your discussion about seeing him again with your initial discussion when she returned. I would think if she has casually brought him up in any way or form that she's thinking about more experiences with him. Does SHE already have plans?
You been right on target from how I see it and your advise is actually better than mine in alot of ways. I think you got his wife pegged and she is holding back or she is afraid of what she will actually do if she lets go of her social beliefs.

I think she is afraid to hurt husband with her truth and that she is loving the extra Husband attention and change of life when she wants. She also discovered a new thrill of being discovered and being thought of as a slut (respectfully) which has got her head and her pussy spinning. Women seek thrills and danger. I also think she is very afraid that she would fall in love enough and quickly which would make her come to a ultimatum. If faced with that Ultimatum, I am sure she would leave husband for boyfriend, after all, husband is her excuse for doing this in the first place.

Reactions: coastalkid
You been right on target from how I see it and your advise is actually better than mine in alot of ways. I think you got his wife pegged and she is holding back or she is afraid of what she will actually do if she lets go of her social beliefs.

I think she is afraid to hurt husband with her truth and that she is loving the extra Husband attention and change of life when she wants. She also discovered a new thrill of being discovered and being thought of as a slut (respectfully) which has got her head and her pussy spinning. Women seek thrills and danger. I also think she is very afraid that she would fall in love enough and quickly which would make her come to a ultimatum. If faced with that Ultimatum, I am sure she would leave husband for boyfriend, after all, husband is her excuse for doing this in the first place.
Thanks for your praise of my assessment. I'm just getting a vicarious thrill here. Mostly I'm guessing at what would be normal reactions to abnormal situations.

I find it difficult to imagine she can have an experience like living 24/7 with someone for a week that isn't your husband and you're expected to have uninhibited sex with them and not come away with some feelings or influence on her thinking. I have a suspicion that she is has not fully let her feelings and experience be known because she believes she's crossed a personal boundary she didn't anticipate. That's just a guess on my part.

For some reason I feel like she has something nagging at her conscious that keeps things from being manageable. Of course I could be way off and talking out of my ass but that's my intuition.

Thanks for your praise of my assessment. I'm just getting a vicarious thrill here. Mostly I'm guessing at what would be normal reactions to abnormal situations.

I find it difficult to imagine she can have an experience like living 24/7 with someone for a week that isn't your husband and you're expected to have uninhibited sex with them and not come away with some feelings or influence on her thinking. I have a suspicion that she is has not fully let her feelings and experience be known because she believes she's crossed a personal boundary she didn't anticipate. That's just a guess on my part.

For some reason I feel like she has something nagging at her conscious that keeps things from being manageable. Of course I could be way off and talking out of my ass but that's my intuition.
I have the same intuition. The typical Hotwife Cuckold relationship does not have this much secrecy involved especially this soon into a new Bull / boyfriend relationship. While @Phun Times 727 says he is all open for his wife to fall in love with this new Bull / BF (and I believe he really wants this) I dont get the same from the wife.

Why does this matter to me???? Because this lifestyle has as many disaster stories AS we have success stories if not more and I really believe that this lifestyle is about celebrating a solid, closer, tighter, sexual marriage than breaking up couples and families. I really want to hear all about Phun's venture into a new chapter of their marriage but at the same time, I dont want to be reading next year how the wife no longer talks to him and he is now sexless living in an apartment building on the shady side of town (which more than a few stories in this Forum has resulted in because the couple did not establish clear boundaries and keep those promises and open communications). I am really rooting for the wife to lose all her toxic social upbringing and become an amazing Hotwife that makes my cock hard reading about her new adventures and sexual explosions.

Reactions: Phun Times 727
"I find it difficult to imagine she can have an experience like living 24/7 with someone for a week that isn't your husband and you're expected to have uninhibited sex with them and not come away with some feelings or influence on her thinking. I have a suspicion that she is has not fully let her feelings and experience be known because she believes she's crossed a personal boundary she didn't anticipate. That's just a guess on my part."

I KNOW you are right about this .... Only 1 of 2 things happened after this trip. Either she is now physically and emotionally in love with the boyfriend or she had fun but is now having Buyer's Remorse as we all have had when a person we thought was fun turns out to be the opposite of what we wanted. Either they spent night and day fucking as often as body fluids would allow and she is now debating how to handle breaking off the marriage or breaking the news to husband that she is no long to touch her. Or she had some good times sight seeing and maybe a few bed shaking fucks. Either way, she is not going to take this to the next level without moving out of the marriage.

I took a friends wife on a Uhual road trip across the US and we spend weeks planning and packing. (Now my friend was deployed and had received orders to another duty station on the other side of the Cont. US in Virginia. She and I were both in California and we were not sexual but very close personally.) We (all 3) had know each other for 4 years and we were considered family. Now a young man and a young woman in their mid 20s together while the husband is away always starts the neighbors tongues waging. Anyway, I was always over at off base their rented house and more than several times slept over on the couch or floor. While helping her to pack I would often fall asleep after a long day of military service and she would wake me in the morning with a small breakfast and coffee before go back on base.

We spent weeks packing boxes before I rented the moving van. Our plan was for her to drive her car and I would drive the van across country which I expected to take 3 to 4 days which turned into 6 days. The first day we made our time as predicted but the 2 day was filled with stops at cool tourist traps along US 40 that lead us to Route 66... You get the picture. Add in the limit we could drive the van without sleep (more so her driving without falling to sleep), time was not on our side. We saved money by getting cheap rooms with one bed along the way. More than a few of those Motel 6's nights were echoes of people fucking on either side of us. After the second night, I could tell she was not ready for this drive but we pushed on.

What I didnt know is that she was having thoughts about me sleeping on the floor... more specifically, sleeping with her. A young man always wakes up with morning wood. I always thought I was the first to wake but the 3rd night she told me that she wanted me to sleep in the bed with her, that she felt guilty that I was always on the floor. That was music to my ears as I was ready for a soft mattress under my back. We snuggled into bed with backs to each other and we talked a little about our progress before I fell asleep (I think I went to sleep first). I slept so soundly and comfortably that I thought I was having a dream. I woke up at the usual time everyday and like everyday, I was standing at attention while laying on my back. To my surprise though, My friend and wife of my friend had pulled the covers off me and was slicking and slobbering on my hard cock. At first I was enjoying the feeling so much I didnt realize what she was doing. When she saw that I was fully awake and thrusting a little into her mouth, she pulled my briefs down to my knees and took control of my cock with her mouth.

Now I wake up and realize that my Fateful Wife of my friend is swallowing my cock and the shock takes over. I try to protest as my cock drops to half staff but she is only wearing a bra and panties and it didnt take long for her to bribe me with her eye candy. I pulled her to me and took her right nipple into my mouth and sucked it as hard as I could before releasing it to bite her firm white breast. It was game on and she knew what she wanted. We fucked for what seemed like 15 minutes but I awoke at 5 am and before I knew it, the Manager was knocking on our door telling us to check out before 12. We drove for 6 hours and stopped for a very hungry dinner since we didnt eat breakfast and we planned on skipping lunch. We pulled into a Red Roof and she stopped at Long John Silvers for Fish and Chips (American style and yes, I made a off the wall about eating fish and then eating her.) We both showered together and then got into bed together. Except this time, she was on top of me instead of backs turned. We fucked for 3 hours before exhaustion took over. Again, I awoke to her pulling my covers off and her taking my morning cock into her silky wet mouth.

We drained each other, the first time she squirted with me and she said the first time she ever sprayed during sex. after another 2 hours fucking until the sun was shining bright, we gathered our buffel bag and hit the road again. Except this time, she wanted to get lunch at 1... and another orgasm if I please. Six days together and she was more than excited to get to our destination. We arrived at in Virgina and we were to go to his base commander. But instead, she told me to pull into a motel close to the base and get a room for a weekly rate. I told her I couldnt stay more than 2 days before getting back to California as my leave was only 2 weeks and we were already on day 8 for me. She said she knew but needed a place while getting all the base housing settled. Early in the mornings, she would go on base and take care of business before returning at 2 or 3 to push me into the shower for another exchange of body fluids.

She knew I was going back but she had already broken her shell and was deep in love with me (or atleast me filling her sexual desires). She spend every possible minute naked or with me inside her right up to the hour before my flight back to LA. My friend returned to the US 2 weeks later and called me to ask why I didnt move his wife to Virgina. I told him I did and that she had all the arrangements taken care of. What we discovered was she had filed for divorce after I left and moved back to her parents. She did contact me after my friend received the divorce papers and told me that she realized that she needed me more than she need her marriage. We talked for several months on the phone and she even came to California for a week to be with me. But the reality she had to accept was that I would be deployed just like her exhusband and that she had fallen in love with both of us for the same wrong reasons. I lost both close friends, even to this day because of what happens when a man and woman share time alone together mixed with an adventure of sort.

I am thinking what she is doing some 35 years after she fell in love with a young dumb full of cum Marine.

• Wow
Reactions: coastalkid
So my wife and I are travelling this week to visit family, her BF text me to ask if it would be possible for her to attend a work function with him upon our return. We live in Tampa Bay and he is in Orlando so 2 different worlds for most part. She would go as his girlfriend. I told her about it and she seems down so I am thinking I might let her go as I think she might enjoy it. In fact I may have her fly back straight to Orlando while I spend a couple more days with family knowing she will be busy. It would be her first time spending solo time at his place for a weekend. I know it sounds crazy but so is this whole husband/wife/boyfriend relationship we have had lately. It was supposed to just be sex at first but life is short and we are having fun. Am I crazy to open the door to one on one time, should I keep the visits to all 3 of us?
We are in Tampa. What part of Tampa do you live? Steve

We live in Tampa. What part of Tampa do you live? Steve

"I find it difficult to imagine she can have an experience like living 24/7 with someone for a week that isn't your husband and you're expected to have uninhibited sex with them and not come away with some feelings or influence on her thinking. I have a suspicion that she is has not fully let her feelings and experience be known because she believes she's crossed a personal boundary she didn't anticipate. That's just a guess on my part."

I KNOW you are right about this .... Only 1 of 2 things happened after this trip. Either she is now physically and emotionally in love with the boyfriend or she had fun but is now having Buyer's Remorse as we all have had when a person we thought was fun turns out to be the opposite of what we wanted. Either they spent night and day fucking as often as body fluids would allow and she is now debating how to handle breaking off the marriage or breaking the news to husband that she is no long to touch her. Or she had some good times sight seeing and maybe a few bed shaking fucks. Either way, she is not going to take this to the next level without moving out of the marriage.

I took a friends wife on a Uhual road trip across the US and we spend weeks planning and packing. (Now my friend was deployed and had received orders to another duty station on the other side of the Cont. US in Virginia. She and I were both in California and we were not sexual but very close personally.) We (all 3) had know each other for 4 years and we were considered family. Now a young man and a young woman in their mid 20s together while the husband is away always starts the neighbors tongues waging. Anyway, I was always over at off base their rented house and more than several times slept over on the couch or floor. While helping her to pack I would often fall asleep after a long day of military service and she would wake me in the morning with a small breakfast and coffee before go back on base.

We spent weeks packing boxes before I rented the moving van. Our plan was for her to drive her car and I would drive the van across country which I expected to take 3 to 4 days which turned into 6 days. The first day we made our time as predicted but the 2 day was filled with stops at cool tourist traps along US 40 that lead us to Route 66... You get the picture. Add in the limit we could drive the van without sleep (more so her driving without falling to sleep), time was not on our side. We saved money by getting cheap rooms with one bed along the way. More than a few of those Motel 6's nights were echoes of people fucking on either side of us. After the second night, I could tell she was not ready for this drive but we pushed on.

What I didnt know is that she was having thoughts about me sleeping on the floor... more specifically, sleeping with her. A young man always wakes up with morning wood. I always thought I was the first to wake but the 3rd night she told me that she wanted me to sleep in the bed with her, that she felt guilty that I was always on the floor. That was music to my ears as I was ready for a soft mattress under my back. We snuggled into bed with backs to each other and we talked a little about our progress before I fell asleep (I think I went to sleep first). I slept so soundly and comfortably that I thought I was having a dream. I woke up at the usual time everyday and like everyday, I was standing at attention while laying on my back. To my surprise though, My friend and wife of my friend had pulled the covers off me and was slicking and slobbering on my hard cock. At first I was enjoying the feeling so much I didnt realize what she was doing. When she saw that I was fully awake and thrusting a little into her mouth, she pulled my briefs down to my knees and took control of my cock with her mouth.

Now I wake up and realize that my Fateful Wife of my friend is swallowing my cock and the shock takes over. I try to protest as my cock drops to half staff but she is only wearing a bra and panties and it didnt take long for her to bribe me with her eye candy. I pulled her to me and took her right nipple into my mouth and sucked it as hard as I could before releasing it to bite her firm white breast. It was game on and she knew what she wanted. We fucked for what seemed like 15 minutes but I awoke at 5 am and before I knew it, the Manager was knocking on our door telling us to check out before 12. We drove for 6 hours and stopped for a very hungry dinner since we didnt eat breakfast and we planned on skipping lunch. We pulled into a Red Roof and she stopped at Long John Silvers for Fish and Chips (American style and yes, I made a off the wall about eating fish and then eating her.) We both showered together and then got into bed together. Except this time, she was on top of me instead of backs turned. We fucked for 3 hours before exhaustion took over. Again, I awoke to her pulling my covers off and her taking my morning cock into her silky wet mouth.

We drained each other, the first time she squirted with me and she said the first time she ever sprayed during sex. after another 2 hours fucking until the sun was shining bright, we gathered our buffel bag and hit the road again. Except this time, she wanted to get lunch at 1... and another orgasm if I please. Six days together and she was more than excited to get to our destination. We arrived at in Virgina and we were to go to his base commander. But instead, she told me to pull into a motel close to the base and get a room for a weekly rate. I told her I couldnt stay more than 2 days before getting back to California as my leave was only 2 weeks and we were already on day 8 for me. She said she knew but needed a place while getting all the base housing settled. Early in the mornings, she would go on base and take care of business before returning at 2 or 3 to push me into the shower for another exchange of body fluids.

She knew I was going back but she had already broken her shell and was deep in love with me (or atleast me filling her sexual desires). She spend every possible minute naked or with me inside her right up to the hour before my flight back to LA. My friend returned to the US 2 weeks later and called me to ask why I didnt move his wife to Virgina. I told him I did and that she had all the arrangements taken care of. What we discovered was she had filed for divorce after I left and moved back to her parents. She did contact me after my friend received the divorce papers and told me that she realized that she needed me more than she need her marriage. We talked for several months on the phone and she even came to California for a week to be with me. But the reality she had to accept was that I would be deployed just like her exhusband and that she had fallen in love with both of us for the same wrong reasons. I lost both close friends, even to this day because of what happens when a man and woman share time alone together mixed with an adventure of sort.

I am thinking what she is doing some 35 years after she fell in love with a young dumb full of cum Marine.
wow, that is some story. & 100% believable.

• Love
Reactions: DreamNNguam