Is cock sucking an intense turn-on or......

Many cuckolds just like to watch and masturbate while their wife has sex with other men, but sometimes, the wife (to show her love and share the excitement)
makes the cuckold join in and clean the creampie or suck the Bull.

Some cuckolds experience the situation (especially the first time) with the fear of being labeled Bi, gay etc., and start asking themselves:
- is it exciting what my wife is offering me?
- would my wife/girlfriend offer me something wrong and bad?

I would say to focus on the fact that your fantasy/desire to be cuckold has become a REALITY!!
Accept, "taste" and enjoy what is offered to you, without too many questions or fears of labels.

My cock sucking experience started while my wife/Mistress was training me to be a sissy and the first time i had a cock in my mouth i felt a bit nervous
but also excited and eager to do a good job.
Cock sucking (and sometimes swallowing) a Bull has become for me something normal and very exciting.

I somehow dare other members to share their emotions/experiences and not hide behind silence and fears of a taboo.

sissysusy.jpg

A muchos cornudos simplemente les gusta mirar y masturbarse mientras su esposa tiene relaciones sexuales con otros hombres, pero a veces, la esposa (para mostrar su amor y compartir la emoción)
hace que el cornudo se una y limpie el creampie o chupe el toro.

Algunos cornudos viven la situación (especialmente la primera vez) con miedo de ser etiquetados como bi, gay, etc., y empiezan a preguntarse:
- ¿Es excitante lo que me ofrece mi esposa?
- ¿Mi esposa/novia me ofrecería algo equivocado y malo?

¡¡Yo diría que te concentres en el hecho de que tu fantasía/deseo de ser cornudo se ha convertido en REALIDAD!!
Acepta, "gusta" y disfruta lo que te ofrecen, sin demasiadas preguntas ni miedo a las etiquetas.

Mi experiencia de chupar pollas comenzó mientras mi esposa/ama me entrenaba para ser una mariquita y la primera vez que tuve una polla en la boca me sentí un poco nervioso.
pero también emocionado y con ganas de hacer un buen trabajo.
Chuparle la polla (y a veces tragarla) a un Toro se ha convertido para mí en algo normal y muy excitante.

De alguna manera desafío a otros miembros a compartir sus emociones/experiencias y no esconderme detrás del silencio y el miedo a un tabú.

View attachment 1974502
mi respuesta es que si es sumamente intensa pero lo que realmente es supremo es hacerlo juntos los dos mirandonos los ojos y sintiendo como nuestras lenguas se rozan sobre el tronco de una buena pinga

I started sucking cock shortly after my wife and i started getting into interracial cuckoldry. We met a Bull at a club and started playing with Him at home and He had firm ideas regarding the roles of cuckolds, hotwives and Bulls - and thus our 'training' began which included, for me, 'forced' bisexuality. We were eager students, and the first cock i ever sucked was right in front of my wife. We still enjoy cuckoldry, but also still swing with couples and singles - only now we prefer couples where hubby is also bi, and bisexual single males.
cuck_cpl_75.jpg

I started sucking cock shortly after my wife and i started getting into interracial cuckoldry. We met a Bull at a club and started playing with Him at home and He had firm ideas regarding the roles of cuckolds, hotwives and Bulls - and thus our 'training' began which included, for me, 'forced' bisexuality. We were eager students, and the first cock i ever sucked was right in front of my wife. We still enjoy cuckoldry, but also still swing with couples and singles - only now we prefer couples where hubby is also bi, and bisexual single males.
View attachment 1974853

Your situation is partially similar to mine.
I was trained to be a sissy by my wife/Mistress and my tiny penis is ALWAYS caged, this means that :
- never allowed to masturbate
- i'm useless for women (just useful for cleaning creampie or facesitting sessions)
- i can only suck the Bull's cock or be anal fucked, when allowed.

Many cuckolds just like to watch and masturbate while their wife has sex with other men, but sometimes, the wife (to show her love and share the excitement)
makes the cuckold join in and clean the creampie or suck the Bull.

Some cuckolds experience the situation (especially the first time) with the fear of being labeled Bi, gay etc., and start asking themselves:
- is it exciting what my wife is offering me?
- would my wife/girlfriend offer me something wrong and bad?

I would say to focus on the fact that your fantasy/desire to be cuckold has become a REALITY!!
Accept, "taste" and enjoy what is offered to you, without too many questions or fears of labels.

My cock sucking experience started while my wife/Mistress was training me to be a sissy and the first time i had a cock in my mouth i felt a bit nervous
but also excited and eager to do a good job.
Cock sucking (and sometimes swallowing) a Bull has become for me something normal and very exciting.

I somehow dare other members to share their emotions/experiences and not hide behind silence and fears of a taboo.

View attachment 1974502
you like them big I see

My "initiation" in to sucking cock sprang from a curiosity. However, I believe if if it was not from the wife's interest in having sex with other men I would never had gone down this road on my own. Being a part of MFM adventures and getting up close to other naked men and more to the point their cocks, my curiosity would not have grown to what it did. After sucking my first cock my desire only grew to do more to what it is today where I go solo now and then sucking off other men. As I have mentioned on other threads I get sexual gratification from giving other men blowjobs and do not need reciprocation from them. For me it is VERY sexually arousing to drop to my knees in front of another man and suck their cock until they reward me with a mouthful. Also, it is hot when we are in a MFM situation I have the freedom to suck the other guy getting him hard for the wife or cleaning him off after he has cum in her.

My "initiation" in to sucking cock sprang from a curiosity. However, I believe if if it was not from the wife's interest in having sex with other men I would never had gone down this road on my own. Being a part of MFM adventures and getting up close to other naked men and more to the point their cocks, my curiosity would not have grown to what it did. After sucking my first cock my desire only grew to do more to what it is today where I go solo now and then sucking off other men. As I have mentioned on other threads I get sexual gratification from giving other men blowjobs and do not need reciprocation from them. For me it is VERY sexually arousing to drop to my knees in front of another man and suck their cock until they reward me with a mouthful. Also, it is hot when we are in a MFM situation I have the freedom to suck the other guy getting him hard for the wife or cleaning him off after he has cum in her.

My cock sucking "initiation" didn't depend from curiosity.
My wife is also my Mistress and i was trained by Her to become a sissy.
Some of the rules given to me was to suck Bull's cock and be ass fucked.
I have to admit that i enjoyed it since the beginning.

Unfortunately, I started sucking cock late in life. I had always wondered about it, but never followed through until late in life. I love it, especially if it is a decent size. Bigger than average is a real turn on. Big cummers are the best. I deep throat, but prefer that they fill my mouth with their loads. I like tasting it before swallowing. I also like for a portion of it to smear on my lips, chin and cheeks. I will rub the guy's cock over my face after he cums, and continue stroking and licking his cock. Most guys are so sensitive after cumming that they push me away.

Interesting thing is that one cock is usually not enough for me. Once I start sucking cock, I want more and more. I really get into it. I have sucked multiple cocks at adult theaters and a bath house. I could suck for hours if there were enough bulls to use my mouth. Almost every guy says that I am excellent at sucking cock.

I wish that I had started sucking cock earlier in life. I should also say that I love eating pussy and can do it for hours. Women say I give great oral. I guess that I am orally oriented.

Unfortunately, I started sucking cock late in life. I had always wondered about it, but never followed through until late in life. I love it, especially if it is a decent size. Bigger than average is a real turn on. Big cummers are the best. I deep throat, but prefer that they fill my mouth with their loads. I like tasting it before swallowing. I also like for a portion of it to smear on my lips, chin and cheeks. I will rub the guy's cock over my face after he cums, and continue stroking and licking his cock. Most guys are so sensitive after cumming that they push me away.

Interesting thing is that one cock is usually not enough for me. Once I start sucking cock, I want more and more. I really get into it. I have sucked multiple cocks at adult theaters and a bath house. I could suck for hours if there were enough bulls to use my mouth. Almost every guy says that I am excellent at sucking cock.

I wish that I had started sucking cock earlier in life. I should also say that I love eating pussy and can do it for hours. Women say I give great oral. I guess that I am orally oriented.
I would say I got a late start as well, I was 32 the first time and I did not actually give my first 'real" blowjob, swallowing another man's load until I was 51. So almost 20 years before fully enjoying sucking cock. I have been sucking and swallowing now for about 7 years and yes once I started it wanted more. Never have had the opportunity to suck of multiple men at a time, closest thing was 2 in one week. My favorite part is feeling the other guys spurts of cum land in my mouth. My technique now is to hold all of his load in my mouth making sure his orgasm is over before stopping to swallow. Get what you mean by the sensitivity thing, (I am that way too) but I do try to give their dicks a squeeze at the end so I can lick that last drop of cum from the head of their cocks.

View attachment 1974853
We are also a couple who swings with other couples, and bi play is always a plus, in fact a preferred option at this stage in our relationship with others, although not a cuckold, when we have a threesome with a male, my wife prefer black and I prefer bi, so bi black men are what we seek out, for me sucking cock, is one more great part of sharing my wife with other men, and to be bi gives me more options for sexual pleasures, from cock sucking to eating cum filled pussy to being fucked in the ass it is all great pleasure, and my wife has accepted it, and enjoys watching one of our black male friends pounding me hard from behind while she fucks my face!

We are also a couple who swings with other couples, and bi play is always a plus, in fact a preferred option at this stage in our relationship with others, although not a cuckold, when we have a threesome with a male, my wife prefer black and I prefer bi, so bi black men are what we seek out, for me sucking cock, is one more great part of sharing my wife with other men, and to be bi gives me more options for sexual pleasures, from cock sucking to eating cum filled pussy to being fucked in the ass it is all great pleasure, and my wife has accepted it, and enjoys watching one of our black male friends pounding me hard from behind while she fucks my face!
You are lucky to have such a loving wife.

We have similar interests 😀
...although I'm a glutton for humiliation!

Legit. Thanks for sharing your story! 🙂

Unfortunately my wife isn’t into any of this so I don’t get to show my approval and appreciation by sucking a cock for her or with her. I certainly don’t get to clean her bull/boyfriend or even clean her after she’s been fucking (since she obviously isn’t).

For me (Robbianne), sucking cock is a must, it helps satisfy my female urges and needs. It fulfills something that’s missing in my life and helps take my feminine side to the next level.