Is female clothing an option or a need?

Reading what many cuckold posted, it seems that sucking the big cock of a Bull, or wearing some female clothes while at home became something very normal for almost all.
My question is:
Did you ever wear female clothes to go out ?
Female dressed to go shopping, bring the dog for a walk, go to the store, etc?
Perhaps it's exciting but you don't want other people to see you?
I already went out, wearing female clothes, four or five times.

when going out with a man&friends&wife i had female clothes on on several occassions,usual short skirt&high heels&lingerie etc,shopping i did also with or without female clothes,buying make up,lingerie and high heels etc for everyone to see it was probably for me and not wife,i received comments sometimes from men bad&good and that,s why i never go on my own,when it,s dark in neighbourhoods i don,t know because another cd ,a close friend,was beaten up from 2 tugs in the evening sadly,i wish to go out everyday,visit family,go to concerts&movie in female clothes,no problem to go to places you never went before without problems and yes i confess i would usually go out in sexy outfits,to tease&please!

Attachments

• stockings&high heels.jpg
    stockings&high heels.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 52356169492_d490795049_z (1).jpg
    52356169492_d490795049_z (1).jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 23
Reading what many cuckold posted, it seems that sucking the big cock of a Bull, or wearing some female clothes while at home became something very normal for almost all.
My question is:
Did you ever wear female clothes to go out ?
Female dressed to go shopping, bring the dog for a walk, go to the store, etc?
Perhaps it's exciting but you don't want other people to see you?
I already went out, wearing female clothes, four or five times.
I have never been to crowded places, I have only tried places in the wild where there are no people.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
My cuckoldress started dressing me in female clothes many years since. She is a tomboy and has herself always worn jeans.

Therefore for us my feminisation has followed the same route and i wear knickers, female jeans sometimes tight or semi tight fitting ones, cage and collar everyday of my life.
If i am lucky i am allocated suspenders/ a garter belt occasionally under my female jeans as a treat. Regularly i wear a female hoodies in female bright colours.

I sleep in female pink silky PJs and on holiday alone wear bikini bottoms or female brightly coloured shorts.

I do have mens clothes, one pair of jeans and a couple of pairs of undies, a couple of pair of shorts thats it, rarely worn but just in case.

If we are going out with friends and i am allocated suspenders sometimes i wear mens tight fitting jeans, the pockets hid the straps at the front as we dont want anyone to know.

Its not as extreme as most here but she would never dress me in a skirt or dress as they are rarely worn by her anyway.

I do like it when we go out, matching knickers, me in female jeans and her tightish mens jeans, i think thats rather kinky.

My wife decides what I wear every day. At home it's usually a dress or skirt and blouse especially if her lover is planning on visiting. She want's me in a dress for his amusement. When she takes me out it depends on where we go. Sometimes it's a skirt and blouse other times jeans or slacks or leggings. At work I dress like most of the other women there which is usually leggings and blouse. I also tote a handbag. I work a traditionally female job as a seamstress in a shop with mostly women and I'm generally considered the shop sissy but all the girls are nice to me. They treat me like one of the girls and things are mostly nonchalant. I pass very easily so being in public isn't a big deal usually.

I can't speak from experience of being a cuck or having my wife demand that I wear girly stuff, I can only speak of my own adventures. I've just always dressed, so for me it's a need for sure, one that I can not drop and forget about.

I've never been out and doing daily stuff while dressed up though, I've wanted to but since nobody knows... I can't just go out and be "me". Late one night while my wife was out of the state visiting her family though, I need a pack of Virginia Slims 120's and I was dressed up somewhat at the time. So I popped into the car and went to town, went through the drive-thru at a convenient store and lucky me, a gay guy was working the window. I smiled at him and he smiled at me, we kinda just looked at each other and I told him what I needed. That's about the only time I've been out of the house and seen by anyone other than a few guys that I've invited over for a little playtime.

I can't speak from experience of being a cuck or having my wife demand that I wear girly stuff, I can only speak of my own adventures. I've just always dressed, so for me it's a need for sure, one that I can not drop and forget about.

I've never been out and doing daily stuff while dressed up though, I've wanted to but since nobody knows... I can't just go out and be "me". Late one night while my wife was out of the state visiting her family though, I need a pack of Virginia Slims 120's and I was dressed up somewhat at the time. So I popped into the car and went to town, went through the drive-thru at a convenient store and lucky me, a gay guy was working the window. I smiled at him and he smiled at me, we kinda just looked at each other and I told him what I needed. That's about the only time I've been out of the house and seen by anyone other than a few guys that I've invited over for a little playtime.
It's not that my wife demands I cross dress so much as she determines what, when and where I dress. I love being en-femme but she kind of edges me to wear clothes in situations that are outside my comfort zone but I soon find that I like results. I've cross dressed all my life and found it thrilling to sneak out especially when I was new to it at a very young age. There is also the danger of being 'read' and possible gay bashing. Be careful where you go and who you encounter. Maybe carry mace for protection.

It's not that my wife demands I cross dress so much as she determines what, when and where I dress. I love being en-femme but she kind of edges me to wear clothes in situations that are outside my comfort zone but I soon find that I like results. I've cross dressed all my life and found it thrilling to sneak out especially when I was new to it at a very young age. There is also the danger of being 'read' and possible gay bashing. Be careful where you go and who you encounter. Maybe carry mace for protection.
Very true but here lately it seems more and more people are more accepting and it's being pushed to be "the norm". I'm not really into be outed and people knowing, the only people that I really want to know and approve are my wife and any possible FWB that I might acquire. As a genetic male, my hands and feet are rather big, definitely couldn't pass easily in public but I think I'd be a fun time for a special guy if it were just the two of us alone.

I'd love for my wife to approve of my dressing and take part in it with me, wouldn't even have to be an "all the time" thing either.

Very true but here lately it seems more and more people are more accepting and it's being pushed to be "the norm". I'm not really into be outed and people knowing, the only people that I really want to know and approve are my wife and any possible FWB that I might acquire. As a genetic male, my hands and feet are rather big, definitely couldn't pass easily in public but I think I'd be a fun time for a special guy if it were just the two of us alone.

I'd love for my wife to approve of my dressing and take part in it with me, wouldn't even have to be an "all the time" thing either.
Just stay away from the rednecks and the homophobes.

Just stay away from the rednecks and the homophobes.
I live in the south, they're everywhere honey, haha... I own a business and deal with many of them daily, they have no idea who I am inside and what goes on inside this shop when the doors are closed. They don't have a clue that some days I'm sitting here with my panties on, my little cocklette locked up in a cage and under a thick shirt I have either a sports bra on or my regular one. Only attempt that when my wife is out of town or at work, can't take the chance of getting busted and all hell breaking loose. I do wish so desperately that my wife could know and participate with me sometimes, I'd be happy to just be able to do it and her know so that I wasn't doing something behind her back. Us sissies with unapproving wives, prudish females, we have the worst lives. It's hell to be a sissy and have to keep it hidden out of fear of rejection, having fun made of you and possible divorce from the woman that you love so deeply and passionately.

I live in the south, they're everywhere honey, haha... I own a business and deal with many of them daily, they have no idea who I am inside and what goes on inside this shop when the doors are closed. They don't have a clue that some days I'm sitting here with my panties on, my little cocklette locked up in a cage and under a thick shirt I have either a sports bra on or my regular one. Only attempt that when my wife is out of town or at work, can't take the chance of getting busted and all hell breaking loose. I do wish so desperately that my wife could know and participate with me sometimes, I'd be happy to just be able to do it and her know so that I wasn't doing something behind her back. Us sissies with unapproving wives, prudish females, we have the worst lives. It's hell to be a sissy and have to keep it hidden out of fear of rejection, having fun made of you and possible divorce from the woman that you love so deeply and passionately.
I was lucky in that respect. It must create a lot of resentment that erodes the marriage. I think you know by now that you can't and probably wouldn't want to change even if you could. You may be coming to a fork in the road as they say. Can you continue to love someone who you know does not love a big part of who you are? This you must ask yourself. IMHO

I was lucky in that respect. It must create a lot of resentment that erodes the marriage. I think you know by now that you can't and probably wouldn't want to change even if you could. You may be coming to a fork in the road as they say. Can you continue to love someone who you know does not love a big part of who you are? This you must ask yourself. IMHO
Oh definitely. I’ve tried for years to stop, I thought it was a phase or something like that but it’s not. It’s who I am, a very large part of me. Other things play into it as well, I fear the road I take will be one with myself being single. I plan to tell her the truth about it before I make that decision, I believe it’ll push her away and definitely end us though. Sad, very sad because I absolutely adore and worship her.

Oh definitely. I’ve tried for years to stop, I thought it was a phase or something like that but it’s not. It’s who I am, a very large part of me. Other things play into it as well, I fear the road I take will be one with myself being single. I plan to tell her the truth about it before I make that decision, I believe it’ll push her away and definitely end us though. Sad, very sad because I absolutely adore and worship her.
It is sad but the road you take doesn't mean you have to be single. You may separate from her but it will free you to seek out someone who accepts you for who you are. Let people see the real you first and let them decide if they want to proceed. I think that is how you will find genuine love. You have time to figure this out and sort out your feelings.

It is sad but the road you take doesn't mean you have to be single. You may separate from her but it will free you to seek out someone who accepts you for who you are. Let people see the real you first and let them decide if they want to proceed. I think that is how you will find genuine love. You have time to figure this out and sort out your feelings.
I believe I’d rather stay single if I end up there. I have that ounce of hope that if I ever have to tell her, she’ll accept it, approve and participate. Highly doubtful but I have hope. If not, I’ll just be single and do all the things I long to go now.

I do understand where you are, my best friend is the same, his wife would go mental if she knew what he wears, though she does have an idea, many years since she arrived here crying and told my wife she had found his female clothing and just had to leave him, how disgusting, the pervert.

It was a difficult one for my wife, what can you say: i dont know what she actually advised her to do but when she arrived i was wearing female tight jeans as usual, panties a cage and painted toe nails. The one thing i know she wont have disclosed is that she has for years bought me female clothing and i wear female items 24/7/365 daily a year and i am caged too.

Years before whilst on holiday with them his wife thought it funny catching me coming out of our bedroom, she commented on my ass, seen in my tight undies, how i longed to tell her actually they are female boy shorts bought by my wife, her best friend for the holiday...just in case i was seen.

I know i am lucky my wife dresses me and she has no issues and buys me female clothing, then again it was her idea not mine.

I do understand where you are, my best friend is the same, his wife would go mental if she knew what he wears, though she does have an idea, many years since she arrived here crying and told my wife she had found his female clothing and just had to leave him, how disgusting, the pervert.

It was a difficult one for my wife, what can you say: i dont know what she actually advised her to do but when she arrived i was wearing female tight jeans as usual, panties a cage and painted toe nails. The one thing i know she wont have disclosed is that she has for years bought me female clothing and i wear female items 24/7/365 daily a year and i am caged too.

Years before whilst on holiday with them his wife thought it funny catching me coming out of our bedroom, she commented on my ass, seen in my tight undies, how i longed to tell her actually they are female boy shorts bought by my wife, her best friend for the holiday...just in case i was seen.

I know i am lucky my wife dresses me and she has no issues and buys me female clothing, then again it was her idea not mine.
Yes, the ones who have a supportive spouse are truly the lucky ones, especially if the dressing thing is just something you’re born with. If I were doing it by choice, I’d stop because I have no support. It’s not a choice for me, I’ve tried stopping and I’ve tried to be “normal”.

Yes, the ones who have a supportive spouse are truly the lucky ones, especially if the dressing thing is just something you’re born with. If I were doing it by choice, I’d stop because I have no support. It’s not a choice for me, I’ve tried stopping and I’ve tried to be “normal”.
Its all strange: if i wear an item of female clothing not allocated to me by her it does absolutely nothing for me.