Is female clothing an option or a need?

I am female lead and I am denied of any sexual relief for up to a month at a time and when I am allowed to cum I have to jerk off on her or her boyfriends cocks and clean up
I have to jerk off in front of my wife's girlfriends while they humiliate and laugh at me. I usually have to wear a diaper or a dress.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Its all strange: if i wear an item of female clothing not allocated to me by her it does absolutely nothing for me.
That’s not the case for me. Most of my female items now were bought for me by my mom. She’s the only one up to that point that I told about my dressing habit and she supported me 100% on it.

I’ve never told my wife but wish I could. I’d love for her to buy stuff for me to wear and support me in this but I just never see that happening. I’ll have to keep it all to myself until I die. I enjoy it though, I can’t get dressed up enough, the more I do, the more excited I get.

She is way into humiliation and has a few choice friends who love to come to our house and make me the object of their amusement while they par

I am female lead and I am denied of any sexual relief for up to a month at a time and when I am allowed to cum I have to jerk off on her or her boyfriends cocks and clean up
Hot, don't forget to clean his pussy smelling,musky manly balls while you're down there.

That’s not the case for me. Most of my female items now were bought for me by my mom. She’s the only one up to that point that I told about my dressing habit and she supported me 100% on it.

I’ve never told my wife but wish I could. I’d love for her to buy stuff for me to wear and support me in this but I just never see that happening. I’ll have to keep it all to myself until I die. I enjoy it though, I can’t get dressed up enough, the more I do, the more excited I get.
Pretty kool mom to support you 🔥😍

I live in the south, they're everywhere honey, haha... I own a business and deal with many of them daily, they have no idea who I am inside and what goes on inside this shop when the doors are closed. They don't have a clue that some days I'm sitting here with my panties on, my little cocklette locked up in a cage and under a thick shirt I have either a sports bra on or my regular one. Only attempt that when my wife is out of town or at work, can't take the chance of getting busted and all hell breaking loose. I do wish so desperately that my wife could know and participate with me sometimes, I'd be happy to just be able to do it and her know so that I wasn't doing something behind her back. Us sissies with unapproving wives, prudish females, we have the worst lives. It's hell to be a sissy and have to keep it hidden out of fear of rejection, having fun made of you and possible divorce from the woman that you love so deeply and passionately.
I can relate to this post especially the last section - I was a crossdresser when I first met my wife and cooked her dinner fully dressed on our 5th date I think and she says if it’s in you what can you do but I’ve still purged my wardrobe etc with the shame inside of what I’m doing etc . We used to go out runs in the car dressed up together and I loved it , driving in 3 inch heels actually is ok lol . But she was afraid we or the should I say our car would be recognised so that stopped . We sometimes get dressed and have a drink and a karaoke / dance in the house then a vibe night later on . I’ve said I’d love for us to have a bit foreplay etc while we are having our karaoke but she says she couldn’t do that . I understand it can’t be easy for any of our wives to understand so I’m happy with what we do . Sometimes she’ll lead when we’re shopping and ask if I want to look at the bras or in a clothes shop ask me what I’m looking for / see what’s new in that I / we might like so mixed messages again from her .

I can relate to this post especially the last section - I was a crossdresser when I first met my wife and cooked her dinner fully dressed on our 5th date I think and she says if it’s in you what can you do but I’ve still purged my wardrobe etc with the shame inside of what I’m doing etc . We used to go out runs in the car dressed up together and I loved it , driving in 3 inch heels actually is ok lol . But she was afraid we or the should I say our car would be recognised so that stopped . We sometimes get dressed and have a drink and a karaoke / dance in the house then a vibe night later on . I’ve said I’d love for us to have a bit foreplay etc while we are having our karaoke but she says she couldn’t do that . I understand it can’t be easy for any of our wives to understand so I’m happy with what we do . Sometimes she’ll lead when we’re shopping and ask if I want to look at the bras or in a clothes shop ask me what I’m looking for / see what’s new in that I / we might like so mixed messages again from her .
Your wife said if it's in you what can you do. Like as if you need to do anything. That comment of hers implies that it's too bad that there is nothing you can do to change. Well this is you and this is how you were born. If a woman was a female bodybuilder or had a strong interest in traditional male things you wouldn't hear: "what can you do." We are made to feel like freaks. It's a double standard.

Your wife said if it's in you what can you do. Like as if you need to do anything. That comment of hers implies that it's too bad that there is nothing you can do to change. Well this is you and this is how you were born. If a woman was a female bodybuilder or had a strong interest in traditional male things you wouldn't hear: "what can you do." We are made to feel like freaks. It's a double standard.
I can relate to that comment... my wife likes college football. I'd rather watch flies fuck than watch any sport. I smoke Capri 120's, if/when she decides she wants to, she's smoking Marlboro's... I can't stand that. It's sometimes like the damn roles are reversed. I just accept it, try to find something to listen to or to do when she's watching that dreaded fools-ball (Waterboy reference) cause I just can't stand any sports, never have.

And yes, there's "something wrong with us" or we're "genetic freaks" because we enjoy being a sissy and/or bi. Life is freakin' short, why does anything have to be about any certain "label", why not just enjoy life and who you're with?

I can relate to that comment... my wife likes college football. I'd rather watch flies fuck than watch any sport. I smoke Capri 120's, if/when she decides she wants to, she's smoking Marlboro's... I can't stand that. It's sometimes like the damn roles are reversed. I just accept it, try to find something to listen to or to do when she's watching that dreaded fools-ball (Waterboy reference) cause I just can't stand any sports, never have.

And yes, there's "something wrong with us" or we're "genetic freaks" because we enjoy being a sissy and/or bi. Life is freakin' short, why does anything have to be about any certain "label", why not just enjoy life and who you're with?
I agree. A father who has a "Tomboy" daughter is so proud of her, he brags : " she can throw a baseball as good as any boy." But a sissy son is something he is ashamed of. Unconditional love is rare. PS I hate sports too. On Thanksgiving when all the men retire to the living room to watch the game after dinner I prefer to sit in the kitchen and chit-chat with the women.

I really don't think there's anything "wrong with us". I think all people are bi, it just depends on what extent. I suspect most guys get afraid when their fem side starts coming to the surface and they push it back down. I've learned to embrace and own it, it's very liberating and something I need and enjoy when the mood strikes me to act and feel like a femmy sissy faggot.

I really don't think there's anything "wrong with us". I think all people are bi, it just depends on what extent. I suspect most guys get afraid when their fem side starts coming to the surface and they push it back down. I've learned to embrace and own it, it's very liberating and something I need and enjoy when the mood strikes me to act and feel like a femmy sissy faggot.
But we are made to feel like freaks. It's really the social norms that are at fault here. The male is forced into a strict model of behavior and appearance in western civilization. Some places in India and other cultures the effeminate man is revered.

But we are made to feel like freaks. It's really the social norms that are at fault here. The male is forced into a strict model of behavior and appearance in western civilization. Some places in India and other cultures the effeminate man is revered.
I guess, that's why chatting with others like us is so good and healthy. Screw the other jerks that force themselves to live in mental isolation.

I agree. A father who has a "Tomboy" daughter is so proud of her, he brags : " she can throw a baseball as good as any boy." But a sissy son is something he is ashamed of. Unconditional love is rare. PS I hate sports too. On Thanksgiving when all the men retire to the living room to watch the game after dinner I prefer to sit in the kitchen and chit-chat with the women.
Check out all the cute young fembois on Reddit that are supported and dressed by their loving mothers