Is cock sucking an intense turn-on or......

Many cuckolds just like to watch and masturbate while their wife has sex with other men, but sometimes, the wife (to show her love and share the excitement)
makes the cuckold join in and clean the creampie or suck the Bull.

Some cuckolds experience the situation (especially the first time) with the fear of being labeled Bi, gay etc., and start asking themselves:
- is it exciting what my wife is offering me?
- would my wife/girlfriend offer me something wrong and bad?

I would say to focus on the fact that your fantasy/desire to be cuckold has become a REALITY!!
Accept, "taste" and enjoy what is offered to you, without too many questions or fears of labels.

My cock sucking experience started while my wife/Mistress was training me to be a sissy and the first time i had a cock in my mouth i felt a bit nervous
but also excited and eager to do a good job.
Cock sucking (and sometimes swallowing) a Bull has become for me something normal and very exciting.

I somehow dare other members to share their emotions/experiences and not hide behind silence and fears of a taboo.

View attachment 1974502
I absolutely love this picture, you look amazing.

Paul. Xx

Sucking cock for me reminds me that I am an inferior male incapable of satisfying my wife or any female for that matter. My wife made me a sissy and as such it's expected that I show the men in her life the respect they deserve. Kneeling submissively and taking his cock into my mouth is a symbolic way of showing him and my wife that I know my place. It is also a way of thanking him for satisfying my wife's sexual needs since I I'm incapable of that.

Sucking cock for me reminds me that I am an inferior male incapable of satisfying my wife or any female for that matter. My wife made me a sissy and as such it's expected that I show the men in her life the respect they deserve. Kneeling submissively and taking his cock into my mouth is a symbolic way of showing him and my wife that I know my place. It is also a way of thanking him for satisfying my wife's sexual needs since I I'm incapable of that.
it is fun to suck his cock hard and guide his cock into her pussy then suck her tits while he pounds her pussy

Unfortunately my wife isn’t into any of this so I don’t get to show my approval and appreciation by sucking a cock for her or with her. I certainly don’t get to clean her bull/boyfriend or even clean her after she’s been fucking (since she obviously isn’t).

For me (Robbianne), sucking cock is a must, it helps satisfy my female urges and needs. It fulfills something that’s missing in my life and helps take my feminine side to the next level.
It fulfills something that's missing in my life too.

I started sucking cock shortly after my wife and i started getting into interracial cuckoldry. We met a Bull at a club and started playing with Him at home and He had firm ideas regarding the roles of cuckolds, hotwives and Bulls - and thus our 'training' began which included, for me, 'forced' bisexuality. We were eager students, and the first cock i ever sucked was right in front of my wife. We still enjoy cuckoldry, but also still swing with couples and singles - only now we prefer couples where hubby is also bi, and bisexual single males.
View attachment 1974853
Yummy 😋

Ex and i were fucking for a guy on cam. She enjoyued it more than i did and kept flirting with guy online.
I finally said something "for that why dont you fuck him yourself...."
So she bet me if he comes to our hotel room, which was 20 min away, i would have to suck him off

Ex and i were fucking for a guy on cam. She enjoyued it more than i did and kept flirting with guy online.
I finally said something "for that why dont you fuck him yourself...."
So she bet me if he comes to our hotel room, which was 20 min away, i would have to suck him off
Nice. How was it the first time? Wish my wife were so open minded.

Reactions: Mankshole
Nice. How was it the first time? Wish my wife were so open minded.
sucking cock is soooo friggin intense i cam cum in while in my cage, in my panties without touching myself!
Let me clarify, this was first time i was "forced" to suck cock
if i had won the bet, ex would have let me ass fuck her
without stating the obvious, 30 min later a knock was on the hotel door and guy showed up
I thought i had thought this out and didnt think guy would want me sucking his dick
That was until ex said " If my bf doesnt suck your dick, no pussy for either of you"
I was sitting in the chair and the guy came by me, pulled out his semi hard dick, 8 inches of it and told to "cmon man, you heard her, start suckin..."

Let me clarify, this was first time i was "forced" to suck cock
if i had won the bet, ex would have let me ass fuck her
without stating the obvious, 30 min later a knock was on the hotel door and guy showed up
I thought i had thought this out and didnt think guy would want me sucking his dick
That was until ex said " If my bf doesnt suck your dick, no pussy for either of you"
I was sitting in the chair and the guy came by me, pulled out his semi hard dick, 8 inches of it and told to "cmon man, you heard her, start suckin..."
So now that you are a cock sucker due to lost bet do you enjoy it? Does your wife make you do it every time she fucks a stranger? So hot she held out her pussy till you preformed. Just goes to show you how powerful the pussy is. A man will do anything for it! Perhaps next will be anal play for you?!?

Reactions: Mankshole
So now that you are a cock sucker due to lost bet do you enjoy it? Does your wife make you do it every time she fucks a stranger? So hot she held out her pussy till you preformed. Just goes to show you how powerful the pussy is. A man will do anything for it! Perhaps next will be anal play for you?!?
my wife is into black guys
only had one guy let me suck his dick but he wasnt the most attractive. He was kinda hairy and ouf of shape.
Tried to hard to be sexy by saying "yeahhhhhhh suck that bbc....."

Do black guys really say that? suck that bbc
I just assumed they would say |yeahhhhhh suck that dick boyyyyyy

Unfortunately my wife isn’t into any of this so I don’t get to show my approval and appreciation by sucking a cock for her or with her. I certainly don’t get to clean her bull/boyfriend or even clean her after she’s been fucking (since she obviously isn’t).

For me (Robbianne), sucking cock is a must, it helps satisfy my female urges and needs. It fulfills something that’s missing in my life and helps take my feminine side to the next level.
My wife is the same as yours. It doesn't stop me from having fun with other men or couples. I have been doing it since a very young age so my marriage will not change me. I really like to do it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240318_120447_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240318_120447_Chrome.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 60