Do you get hard when sucking dick?

We assume a tight or small cage will prevent erection? We’ve never been down this road but have talked about it. Getting an erection is my mans biggest fear of a cage!

We assume a tight or small cage will prevent erection? We’ve never been down this road but have talked about it. Getting an erection is my mans biggest fear of a cage!
To me that is the point of putting them in a cage rather be a cuckold, a sissy, a submissive, or even better all three combined. When the cage tube is just long enough so that no matter what position he is sitting in including leaning forward elbows on knees at his softest he will still just touch the end of the tube

To me that is the point of putting them in a cage rather be a cuckold, a sissy, a submissive, or even better all three combined. When the cage tube is just long enough so that no matter what position he is sitting in including leaning forward elbows on knees at his softest he will still just touch the end of the tube
Wow being so tight an erection sounds painful, I’m trying t9 get my man to try it, but he has fear of getting erect, his cock swells up so big when he gets hard almost double his non erect size which is big. I just want to try it as a torture not to make him a sissy or cuckold, I love his cock and love when he fucks me after ve been with a big cuck

Wow being so tight an erection sounds painful, I’m trying t9 get my man to try it, but he has fear of getting erect, his cock swells up so big when he gets hard almost double his non erect size which is big. I just want to try it as a torture not to make him a sissy or cuckold, I love his cock and love when he fucks me after ve been with a big cuck
That is the point of a cage is to prevent erection and yes it will be somewhat painful but not crippling or anything like that when he tries to get hard inside of it but it will definitely remind you of his place and that at the moment everything is about your pleasure until you decide to release him from the cage

Reactions: nicebiguy
Dang
That is the point of a cage is to prevent erection and yes it will be somewhat painful but not crippling or anything like that when he tries to get hard inside of it but it will definitely remind you of his place and that at the moment everything is about your pleasure until you decide to release him from the cage
that sounds so hot, I get wet thinking about it, I just have to conviene him to try it. Maybe I can get him to let me tie him up first then put a cage on him so he can’t stop it, I don’t know I don’t what him to get pissed at me just want him to try a new experience and I want him to just sit and watch me make love to a totally stranger and he is helpless. I know he gets so hard when he see me fuck another man, it sounds so hot to me. Maybe he will even cry out in pain or tell me to take it off, or call me a bitch and I will laugh and torture him more showing him my pussy open wide for another man’s use, and he can only watch. He usually is used to watching and being able to join us when he wants but I want him to be tied up and made to watch until I want him to join us. Do you think my idea is a good one or not so good for him?

Dang

that sounds so hot, I get wet thinking about it, I just have to conviene him to try it. Maybe I can get him to let me tie him up first then put a cage on him so he can’t stop it, I don’t know I don’t what him to get pissed at me just want him to try a new experience and I want him to just sit and watch me make love to a totally stranger and he is helpless. I know he gets so hard when he see me fuck another man, it sounds so hot to me. Maybe he will even cry out in pain or tell me to take it off, or call me a bitch and I will laugh and torture him more showing him my pussy open wide for another man’s use, and he can only watch. He usually is used to watching and being able to join us when he wants but I want him to be tied up and made to watch until I want him to join us. Do you think my idea is a good one or not so good for him?
I do not know enough about to tell you you say whether or not he would enjoy it but another way to torture him in this situation if you worried about the cage and you like the idea of tying him up. Not only tie him but do it so that his arms are behind the chair you have him in using a chair that has the right kind of legs so that you can tie his ankles and tie his knees out to the side and be sure and put a belt around his waist and the chair back so he can't scoot down this way he cannot even close his thighs to get any kind of pressure and pleasure to his balls let alone his cock all it can do is wobble and Bob in the air from his forming and bounce from his pulse going through it while watching listening hearing and smelling everything that is happening in front of him and you can even if you have him positioned right after your guest has left a load behind you can straddle his face in this position with you come filled pussy and ride his face till you have another orgasm leaving his face looking like a glazed donut with a cock that probably has been hard from the time you started tying into the chair and probably dribbling pre-cum from the moment you and your guest started playing that should now at this point have a puddle of dribble underneath of it or dribbling down and his balls to the chair with his cock so hard it feels like it's going to explode now

Last edited:
I do not know enough about to tell you you say whether or not he would enjoy it but another way to torture him in this situation if you worried about the cage and you like the idea of tying him up. Not only tie him but do it so that his arms are behind the chair you have him in using a chair that has the right kind of legs so that you can tie his ankles and tie his knees out to the side and be sure and put a belt around his waist and the chair back so he can't scoot down this way he cannot even close his thighs to get any kind of pressure and pleasure to his balls let alone his cock all it can do is wobble and Bob in the air from his forming and bounce from his pulse going through it while watching listening hearing and smelling everything that is happening in front of him and you can even if you have him positioned right after your guest has left a load behind you can straddle his face in this position with you come filled pussy and ride his face till you have another orgasm leaving him looking like a glazed donut
I like that too, maybe I should try that before I try to cage him, if he like it or gets into it in time I could add a cage, I love h8m, but I want to give him a new experience of restraint and submission, while I give my self to another man in front of him. He has seen and joined me many times but never been restrained and not able to come n join when he’s ready, I want him to not be able to touch me or him, and to watch me give myself to another man completely and fuck him like he is the only one. I think I want to bring him to a jealous envious desire to have me but not be able too. I’ve done it with other women and him but I’ve never done it with another man where he can’t be a part until I allow it. Maybe I’m being selfish I don’t know.

Reactions: LilSissyCuck
I like that too, maybe I should try that before I try to cage him, if he like it or gets into it in time I could add a cage, I love h8m, but I want to give him a new experience of restraint and submission, while I give my self to another man in front of him. He has seen and joined me many times but never been restrained and not able to come n join when he’s ready, I want him to not be able to touch me or him, and to watch me give myself to another man completely and fuck him like he is the only one. I think I want to bring him to a jealous envious desire to have me but not be able too. I’ve done it with other women and him but I’ve never done it with another man where he can’t be a part until I allow it. Maybe I’m being selfish I don’t know.
Depending on how he feels I would say you are not being selfish at all because if he is a bit of a cuckold or submissive that should only amplify the event for him

Depending on how he feels I would say you are not being selfish at all because if he is a bit of a cuckold or submissive that should only amplify the event for him
Well he is not a cuckold or a submissive, he just enjoys sharing me with other men and women, I prefer men LOL, but we play in many different ways, I'm just thinking of a new kink for him and me. I also thought of a remote-control butt plug in his ass while he is restrained which I could control when he starts to get excited and erect. I would really like to take him to a new or different level or intensity of excitement while I'm fucking a total stranger in front of him.

Reactions: LilSissyCuck
Well he is not a cuckold or a submissive, he just enjoys sharing me with other men and women, I prefer men LOL, but we play in many different ways, I'm just thinking of a new kink for him and me. I also thought of a remote-control butt plug in his ass while he is restrained which I could control when he starts to get excited and erect. I would really like to take him to a new or different level or intensity of excitement while I'm fucking a total stranger in front of him.
So far your instincts are showing good ideas you just have to figure out which ones work for the two of you