Do you get hard when sucking dick?

I most certainly do. She has even commented on how it takes a bit of foreplay to get me hard, yet even just seeing a dick or any mention of me sucking dick (especially around other people) seems to get me hard instantly. And she loves that I’m wired that way.
Nothing gets me harder than when l suck my wifes bull. It gets really painfull when i am in my cage

Attachments

• IMG_2068.jpeg
    IMG_2068.jpeg
    166.8 KB · Views: 57
The few times I’ve gotten to, I got semi-hard but it was likely because I wasn’t dressed for the occasion. When I’m alone and dressed up, I’m always caged (my doing) and I try to get hard but of course I can’t. I wear a nano cage, so there’s no “hard” for me.

I do usually pour pre-cum though, drips out my cage and I love that. Then, when I’ve had all I can stand and need to play with it, I usually get a big dallop of pre-cum, so yummy and good to me. Sometimes I have to lick the cage clean too, sometimes, can’t let it go to waste! I’d love to have a man and suck him while dressed and caged… haven’t yet though.

I most certainly do. She has even commented on how it takes a bit of foreplay to get me hard, yet even just seeing a dick or any mention of me sucking dick (especially around other people) seems to get me hard instantly. And she loves that I’m wired that way.
Yes I get rock hard sucking cock, but I also get rock hard just watching my wife make love to another man! From the first kiss to last kiss good by!

Ialso get rock hard sucking and cleaning her bull,but the wife has to be there sharing him with me. Love to get him hard when he's eating her ass and pussy. We all get off,and I love cleaning both after he deposits his loads in her,she and I share most of the time

As a Bull, I was surprised that once a hubby had progressed to the stage that he was prepared to try sucking my cock for his wife, just how quickly a very hard erection showed how much he enjoyed it. The majority of them adapted quickly and in a very short time enjoyed taking a full load and swallowing. All of them also were quick to take up pussy cleaning duty ands clearly loved it.

Attachments

• cuckduty02a.jpg
    cuckduty02a.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 44
  • cuckduty07e.jpeg
    cuckduty07e.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 44
  • cuckduty06a.jpeg
    cuckduty06a.jpeg
    330.7 KB · Views: 67