Guys and gals, how often do you masturbate and what do you think about when you do it?

Easily once or twice a day, sometimes up to three or four times if I'm traveling for work, which I do often. When I have jet lag and wake at weird hours, I write erotica in my head. Most of it winds up being situations where I'm cucked or submissive to dominant women. Sometimes with a bi element, almost always with some kind of public exposure and humiliation. And most of them involve my wife getting fucked in some scenario while I'm forced to watch.

2-3 times a day, many different things to get me going, watching her fuck a black guy is the best, or thinking about it, or thinking about him fucking me, sometimes my wife catches me, sometimes she will watch sometime help or sometimes she may suck or fuck me, or other times she just walk away and let me jack off. Sometimes she will get naked and show me her hot wet pussy, and tease me say oh baby don’t you wish you could have this and tease me say not today keep jacking off,

Easily once or twice a day, sometimes up to three or four times if I'm traveling for work, which I do often. When I have jet lag and wake at weird hours, I write erotica in my head. Most of it winds up being situations where I'm cucked or submissive to dominant women. Sometimes with a bi element, almost always with some kind of public exposure and humiliation. And most of them involve my wife getting fucked in some scenario while I'm forced to watch.
How old are you? Just asking because I/we like young men

Every morning in the shower and once or twice more during the day at work or when I get home normally thinking about someone I’ve seen or something on here or someone I’ve fucked recently lol

Reactions: Joey69
It has changed a lot over the years, but nowadays i try to put it off many days, sometimes a pair of weeks to feel more intense orgasm. Except when my hotwife is out there fucking with someone, then is difficult to bear it. I always think about the same thing a hard, young thick cock pounding my wife hard and deep and cuming a huge load inside.

Reactions: Joey69 and Bbbks839
i masturbate at least twice a day(if i,m allowed to cum,but that,s another story)thinking&fantasizing&looking at wife(or other woman) sexy dressed (miniskirt&stockings&high heels)teasing &seducing young men or nephews knowing how hard they get looking at her and this happening in front of me,so they see who,s in control and so it,s evident i love to be a obedient sissy for her dressed also slutty and doing whatever she demands to please her and what i think about a lot is to life in a female led society(young&old) and other ones are a bit to taboo

Attachments

• miniskirt&high heels&lingerie.jpg
    miniskirt&high heels&lingerie.jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 5
  • wife stockingtops.jpg
    wife stockingtops.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 5
I rarely masturbate alone, but I consider sex with my husband to be masturbation, because I have never cum with him without rubbing my clit, or using a vibrator on it. He pretty much functions as a SMALL dildo, as I cum better with something inside of me and pumping me. Dildo's are ok, but not as good as something real and warm.
When we do this, I am thinking about a movie we have and a situation where I am always restrained and unable to do anything about what a group of men want to do to me. Mostly I imagine them doing "experiments" on me like forced repeat one after another orgasms with various types of dildo's and vibrators and making notes on clipboards, or injecting sperm from various soures in me with syriinges to see if I get pregnant and how hard I cum based on the source of the sperm, (don't ask it causes problems, remember this is a fantasy), sometimes they repeat breed me to anyone they can find nearby (always includes homeless unkempt types and they talk about someone of my social status getting knocked up by this homeless guy), they do nipple "torture" (not real serious pain, but interesting things like tying rough string around them and suspending them with weights, etc), plugs in various holes, mouth gags that allow them to push their cocks through but I cannot close my mouth, virtually anything they want to do to me and I have no control over it.......doing this and rubbing my clit manages to get me one decent orgasm before hubby cums in his condom (the only way he gets inside of me).
All of that has to FLY through my mind in about a minute to get my orgasm in before hubby dribbles in his condom. He can sometimes barely get inside of me before he starts cumming, ever since I started having affairs with Lovers. Most of the time, I am already full of someone elses sperm, which pushes him over the edge quickly. LOL

J (the wife)

I rarely masturbate alone, but I consider sex with my husband to be masturbation, because I have never cum with him without rubbing my clit, or using a vibrator on it. He pretty much functions as a SMALL dildo, as I cum better with something inside of me and pumping me. Dildo's are ok, but not as good as something real and warm.
When we do this, I am thinking about a movie we have and a situation where I am always restrained and unable to do anything about what a group of men want to do to me. Mostly I imagine them doing "experiments" on me like forced repeat one after another orgasms with various types of dildo's and vibrators and making notes on clipboards, or injecting sperm from various soures in me with syriinges to see if I get pregnant and how hard I cum based on the source of the sperm, (don't ask it causes problems, remember this is a fantasy), sometimes they repeat breed me to anyone they can find nearby (always includes homeless unkempt types and they talk about someone of my social status getting knocked up by this homeless guy), they do nipple "torture" (not real serious pain, but interesting things like tying rough string around them and suspending them with weights, etc), plugs in various holes, mouth gags that allow them to push their cocks through but I cannot close my mouth, virtually anything they want to do to me and I have no control over it.......doing this and rubbing my clit manages to get me one decent orgasm before hubby cums in his condom (the only way he gets inside of me).
All of that has to FLY through my mind in about a minute to get my orgasm in before hubby dribbles in his condom. He can sometimes barely get inside of me before he starts cumming, ever since I started having affairs with Lovers. Most of the time, I am already full of someone elses sperm, which pushes him over the edge quickly. LOL

J (the wife)
Sounds like something out of the x-files.

Reactions: Mankshole

J (the wife)
You sound like my kind of woman