Husband eating lover's cum

I had no idea how my wife would respond the first time I went down on her after she had been with her boyfriend. When she returned home we laid in the bed and held each other before I slowly worked my way down to her pussy. I opened her legs and positioned my so I could lick her. She welcomed my tougue as I licked and sucked their mix of juices. I was alittle surprised how comfortable I was tasting the cum of her boyfriend that is also a mutual friend thats not aware I know they are fuck buddies.

Now it’s part of that special time when she returns home. She lays back on the bed and tells me to come get my treat.
I think it is really hot that your friend is fucking your wife and he doesn't know that you know. It must be quite a turn on meeting up with your friend knowing what you do. Have you ever met him when your wife has also been there?

Hubby couldn't WAIT to lick me after my first indiscretion, but I wasn't sure about it or if he knew I had elected to forego using my diaphragm (all the birth control I use) AND I had let my new Lover cum in me twice!! When I tried to restrain him and admitted what I had done, he was even MORE desirous to orally engage with me but I was pretty nervous about it that first time. Once it became obvious how much this turned him on, which in turn turned ME on more, it became something that was "expected" of him. It also had the added benefit of making it MUCH easier to make him cum from just stroking his cock with his condom on (he has been on condom only sex with me since November 2012), meaning I could easliy be faithful to my Lovers and only have actual intercourse with them.....something I prefer. I learned quickly how to overstimulate him so his orgasm was impossible to avoid, and he's a "one and done" (as he describes it) but I could also drag it out for a couple of hours of oral cleanup by him as I recounted my everning/night/weekend with my current Lover and edging him close and then denying his orgasm, which made it even easier for me to determine when it DID happen.
The joke between us is that even though he is straight, he has swallowed more cum than I ever will because I prefer my Lovers cum DEEP inside of me, and they rarely decline the opportunity, and he cleans me up EVERY time. It's actually true.

J (the wife)