Some questions for the wives

This is exactly how I've always felt but you know what, I miss going out with girlfriends and laughing and giggling when talking about out sex lives. Now I just have to make stuff up, I would love to shock them and tell them exactly what we've been doing for the last few years.
I think what @ViennaCouple says is on the money. I might just pick one or two who I trust implicitly and see how it goes.
I just want to share... as well as be shared :devilish:
Just assume that whoever you tell will in turn tell someone else, that's human nature.

Hi all, I’ve been lurking here for quite some time and now I guess it’s my time to post.

My husband and I sort of fell into this lifestyle by accident about three years ago but since that time we’ve become very active and enjoyed what it has to offer.

My question is to other wives really, do you ever feel guilty, feel like you’re cheating? Now I know I’m not cheating but still three years later it feels like I’m doing something wrong. I enjoy my time with other people and my husband loves hearing all the details so I know there is nothing to worry about from that regard but there’s just that nagging feeling that won’t go away.

My husband thinks it’s because we are very secretive and wants to out ourselves to the world so we can just be who we are. People will either accept us or won’t but at least we’ll know where we stand. The thought of being able to open up to some girlfriends quite excites me but the risks attached seem huge. Has anyone gone down this path? How did it go? Do other women treat you differently if you’re around their partners once they know thinking you might try something?

Sorry for the barrage of questions. We’re totally engrossed in this but I feel I’m drifting away from family and friends so I can spend another night or weekend with a lover. Do people set limits, like only once a week/month? Have you ever declined invitations from friends because you would rather spend the weekend with a lover? I’ve been finding that when I go out with friends that all I think about is what I could be doing instead.

Thanks.
I don’t ever feel any guilt. My hubby and I have no secrets so we don’t consider it cheating. It may be because you’re new at this lifestyle. I would say do NOT make your lives public. I feel more harm than good would come from it.

We dont feel like its cheating as we openly went into this lifestyle, my husband always knows about my meets
We keep it private, but i did open up to my best friend about what we do, i felt the need to chat to another female, and she is a trusted friend who understands
We dont set limits, meets happen as and when, but we do try to keep a balance between normal fun and lifestyle fun

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
This is exactly how I've always felt but you know what, I miss going out with girlfriends and laughing and giggling when talking about out sex lives. Now I just have to make stuff up, I would love to shock them and tell them exactly what we've been doing for the last few years.
I think what @ViennaCouple says is on the money. I might just pick one or two who I trust implicitly and see how it goes.
I just want to share... as well as be shared :devilish:
tell some of your close friends, you will become closer for sure, dont be surprised to find a few wants to eXplore this eXciting Taboo also..

Reactions: dickhurtz
Thank you for a wonderful post. I get the impression that many are very cavalier with the respect they pay to their partner / marriage. It's nice to know I'm not some freak for feeling the way I do.

It's healthy in any aspect of life to be able to talk through things with ones support network. This lifestyle is very hard in that respect because I can't just talk about it to the people I would like to. That's what I'm struggling with right now, whether to come out at all, who to come out to, or just to use a forum like this to do it anonymously.

I mean our first experience was wild, unexpected and totally blew us away to the point we are now very active participants. I would love to share the story with my girlfriends and vicariously re-live the moment and see how they feel but it's such a risk. I'll get there, and if I'm lucky they will surprise me and be supportive.

I just feel like there are two versions of me and to be honest I'm liking the one that is so comfortable in herself and her relationship that expressing desires and acting on them is not taboo. But, and there's always a but, I love the life I had before too, I just need to find how to merge them.
First i dint think there us guilt if you talk openly to.hibby what you both want . I feel.guilt comex in if you hide things .You dont need to.tell.him.every . Little deyak but the basics EXAMPLE we had a few drinks then went to.the a little foreplay he unbuttoned my top and aybeith my tits it wasn't long before we we naked and he started fucking me. you dont need to tell him.every little detail..Communication is a must when you get home you maje love to hubby tell.himyou had a good time but comimg home to.my loving husband after i have been out is the most important thing

Hi all, I’ve been lurking here for quite some time and now I guess it’s my time to post.
My husband and I sort of fell into this lifestyle by accident about three years ago but since that time we’ve become very active and enjoyed what it has to offer.
My question is to other wives really, do you ever feel guilty, feel like you’re cheating? Now I know I’m not cheating but still three years later it feels like I’m doing something wrong. I enjoy my time with other people and my husband loves hearing all the details so I know there is nothing to worry about from that regard but there’s just that nagging feeling that won’t go away.
My husband thinks it’s because we are very secretive and wants to out ourselves to the world so we can just be who we are. People will either accept us or won’t but at least we’ll know where we stand. The thought of being able to open up to some girlfriends quite excites me but the risks attached seem huge. Has anyone gone down this path? How did it go? Do other women treat you differently if you’re around their partners once they know thinking you might try something?
Sorry for the barrage of questions. We’re totally engrossed in this but I feel I’m drifting away from family and friends so I can spend another night or weekend with a lover. Do people set limits, like only once a week/month? Have you ever declined invitations from friends because you would rather spend the weekend with a lover? I’ve been finding that when I go out with friends that all I think about is what I could be doing instead.
Thanks.

My wife says she doesn't care if I'm to pussy whipped and addicted to her why should she feel bad? She wants me turned on by the embarrassment and humiliation. She also wants me very jealous and insecure that I may lose her.. Always in fear kissing her ass.. That turns her on...

I’ve been in the lifestyle for several years and never considered cheating.

My husband and I have a very open and loving relationship so there are no secrets.

Other respondents to this question are correct if you tell anyone assume they’re going to tell everyone.

However as consenting adults it’s no one‘s business but your own.
I love my wife to cheat on me behind my back...

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
Your feeling that way is probably somewhat normal. With us I don't really go out with guys by myself. We normally just have guys over for MFM. However if i did go out on a date etc. i would probably be thinking about what my husband is doing etc. We are totally open with each other and most likely he would want me to video having sex with my lover so he can see all the details later. We are not secretive really about our lifestyle but we don't advertise to people openly.
In my experience the wife feeling guilty, happens more when the wife meets her lovers alone. When they are together and hubby is there to see, the issue is less likely to intrude, and the more involved hubby is, the less the guilt feeling. The best way to shed the guilt is to always have hubby clean up your lovers semen from your dripping pussy, and if your lover agrees, and I think most will, it is good for hubby to also clean the cock that has pleasured you. This is the perfect way for hubby to thank your lover for the pleasure he provides, and shows that you both appreciate and admire his cock. Both of you should know how it looks, feels, smells and tastes.