Anyone but your wife

That's a tough question, it would probably be a former coworker that I was fucking when we worked together. Best I've ever had and I'd love to have another night with her. If it's someone I haven't slept with it would either be my sister n law or a current coworker.

That's a tough question, it would probably be a former coworker that I was fucking when we worked together. Best I've ever had and I'd love to have another night with her. If it's someone I haven't slept with it would either be my sister n law or a current coworker.
I've eaten my sister-in-laws pussy and she played with my dick but she wouldn't let me fuck he or give me head or even finish jerking me off. I had to jerk myself off, while she sat there naked watching me. She said, my dick was the smallest she's ever seen on a adult man. I asked her how many she'd seen and she only smiled. She's apparently cheated on her husband and I've wondered if he knows. If offered to eat her several times since but she always tells me maybe but not now. She knows all about her sister, my wife's affairs with other men and has asked me how I liked sucking their cocks after they fucked her. She my wife's older sister and a nasty bitch with an attitude, I'd give anything to fuck her.

My friend's mom ...😍
I remember my best friend's mother. Her big tits and big hairy pussy. On night, we watched her suck and fuck the guy who owned the shoe store. My friend's dad was away and he was spending the night with me, but we needed to get one of his video game controllers so we went to his house to get it. We saw the strange car in the driveway, and the only light in the house was in his parents bedroom. We heard them talking and knew it wasn't his dad, that's when he told me his mom had been fucking around with other guys when his dad was gone. This guy had a huge dick and we watched her suck it and then watched him fuck the shit out of her pussy. I've jerked off to the memory of her pussy, so many times, it still make me hard and I dreamed of eating it.