Anyone but your wife

Definitely my sister n law or a former coworker that I used to fuck. That coworker was top of the mountain for me, I’d love to have another night with her.

• Love
Reactions: Garrett
Definitely my wife’s mother
Mmm sister in law first.
however would definitely bang mil. honestly she is not that hot. but the idea of my dick in her….her protest, and me thursting deep, burying my cock, look on her eyes when I cum deep… thats what dreams are made of!

My moms best friend stayed with us for like 3 months for a job. She was married and had 3 kids, but you could tell she worked out all the time. One night I heard her fighting with her husband on the phone. I went to the store and got a bottle of wine came back and ask her if she wanted to talk we went on our patio. I could tell she was feeling no pain. I hugged her, told her it was gonna be OK. She kind of gave me an extra tight hug, and I know she could feel my hard on. She slowly slit her hands down into the front of my pants, stuck her hand and grabbed my cock and started jack me off. Two nights later I was in my bedroom and I heard my door open and she came in and got in bed with me and rode me. It was weird her husband would come visit her on weekends as soon as the door would leave she would come down and we would fuck. A few years later they came in to visit my parents and I fucked her in our bathroom, with her family in the next room, playing a game of cards with my parents. She was wild ..

My nieces friend I love it when they come over to swim with my wife and I seeing their tight little bodies gets me so hard that I will be in the chair watching them swim and I rub my cock through my swimming trunks and cum seeing their asses and small breasts then I go in and wipe up my cum with her panties

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun