Anyone done the fmf thing?

Loridan

Couple
Gold
This is mainly a cuckold site....white wives enjoying sex with black guys while hubby watches....I get that.
We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly.
Other than with my wife I've never had sex with more than just me and one woman with 2 exceptions.
.....years ago, early 80s....I was involved with 2 girls and 2 other guys.....so 3 men, 2 girls. Small party, drinking, naked, lots of oral sex and all 3 of us did fuck each girl.
.....wife and I hooked up with another couple on a cruise. Was hot but awkward.
I can say I really enjoy watching my wife have sex with our friend, I get so turned on.....and watching is great to recharge for next round, our friend says the exact same.
Question is...as a couple have you had, or do you now have a 2nd woman you enjoy sex with?
And for you and/or your wife what do you enjoy more....an additional man or woman ?
....Edit more... I get the physical things....
2 guys one woman, one guy is hard and ready after other finishes, lady gets fucked over and over, that's how we roll.
One guy 2 girls, guy cums and must wait till hard again befor either girl gets fucked again. I guess that's where the girl/girl play comes in.

Last edited:
First let me say that I don't think this site was intended to be a cuckold site. It just morphed into that. Wife Wants to Play should be just that. My husband set this account up for himself. He had hopes of finding more wives that wanted to play. He quickly realized that it wasn't going to happen here. So I jumped in. I'm a wife who wants to play. Cuck my husband? Not a chance. Sure, he likes to watch at times but that's far different from a cuck. I just want to play, period.
OK, back on subject. We can say yes to all of the above. We've been in this for over 20 years and there isn't much we haven't done. Bob has been part of MFM's as well as FMF's with me and without. I also enjoy both but if I had to choose I'd prefer MFM. Mainly because I will play bi but don't usually seek it out. Then we could get to the multiples. I think the most Bob has been with at the same time is four ladies. It was a surprise birthday party. While the four ladies were taking care of Bob their husbands were taking care of me. I've also had gangbangs with 8-10 guys. The bottom line is we love it all. As we age I'm sure we'll slow down but that time just isn't here yet.

This is mainly a cuckold site....white wives enjoying sex with black guys while hubby watches....I get that.
Other than with my wife I've never had sex with more than just me and one woman with 2 exceptions.
.....years ago, early 80s....I was involved with 2 girls and 2 other guys.....so 3 men, 2 girls. Small party, drinking, naked, lots of oral sex and all 3 of us did fuck each girl.
I can say I really enjoy watching my wife have sex with our friend, I get so turned on.....and watching is great to recharge for next round, our friend says the exact same.
Question is...as a couple have you had, or do you now have a 2nd woman you enjoy sex with?
And for you and/or your wife what do you enjoy more....an additional man or woman ?
A lot of that question depends on if the women are into each other as well. If they are, that helps make it “flow”. Does your wife ever talk about being with women?

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
We do. Multiple girlfriends for both of us

First let me say that I don't think this site was intended to be a cuckold site. It just morphed into that. Wife Wants to Play should be just that. My husband set this account up for himself. He had hopes of finding more wives that wanted to play. He quickly realized that it wasn't going to happen here. So I jumped in. I'm a wife who wants to play. Cuck my husband? Not a chance. Sure, he likes to watch at times but that's far different from a cuck. I just want to play, period.
OK, back on subject. We can say yes to all of the above. We've been in this for over 20 years and there isn't much we haven't done. Bob has been part of MFM's as well as FMF's with me and without. I also enjoy both but if I had to choose I'd prefer MFM. Mainly because I will play bi but don't usually seek it out. Then we could get to the multiples. I think the most Bob has been with at the same time is four ladies. It was a surprise birthday party. While the four ladies were taking care of Bob their husbands were taking care of me. I've also had gangbangs with 8-10 guys. The bottom line is we love it all. As we age I'm sure we'll slow down but that time just isn't here yet.
dream couple sweety :)

• Love
Reactions: Johnfun and Bobbers
2 guys one woman, one guy is hard and ready after other finishes, lady gets fucked over and over, that's how we roll.
One guy 2 girls, guy cums and must wait till hard again befor either girl gets fucked again. I guess that's where the girl/girl play comes in.
We have done it a number of times. I am bi so I just love it. Woman know how to give awesome orgasms.

And hubby is in heaven- just loves the attention of two woman.

I decided not to pick a favourite. Just love sex with enthusiastic people.

Attachments

• DC10C13F-2482-4C0C-811B-DE2F31A29DD3.jpeg
    DC10C13F-2482-4C0C-811B-DE2F31A29DD3.jpeg
    378.2 KB · Views: 168
Yes. I've been a unicorn for several couples and I've been picked up as a "cuckcake" situation. I'm bi so I enjoy opportunities to play with hot girls and their husbands. It's a bonus! Cuckcake can be fun but it's often a deception when my husband and I are together. We see it a mile away and normally just end up leaving the couple, unless I'm REALLY in to it and Mr Hw doesn't mind.

I have always thought I could take on 2 women at once. I am skilled at giving women oral and have 9 inches they could take turns riding. I would love for one to straddle my mouth while the other one rides.

Attachments

• IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    241.5 KB · Views: 140
I have wanted to try that for a long time!!

Attachments

• IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    241.5 KB · Views: 133
I have had my fair share of FMF and FFM as well as full swap foursomes in prior relationships and they’re fun, but they don’t ignite the same wild enjoyment as sharing my wife would (which, sadly, we haven’t done yet). There is just something about her being the center of attention in an MFM or watching her alone with a guy that’s next level.

In our 2nd year of marriage we met another couple in a small town country bar. They were not married. Tghey invited us to their home the 1st night. Suggestive conversation led to girls kissing, then my wife and her boyfriend exiting living room for what l thought would be tour of the house, particularly where the restroom was. The tour did not last long. He showed my wife their spare bedroom. On the way home she confided,"I let him in me". Naively l asked if he cum inside her. An hour or so later l faced reality and knew if he got inside her, there was no way it was just an in n out. He would do as any man would do. Pump it till he shot her full. It turned me on to no end. At this stage of our marriage this was the 3rd one on one interaction with another man, plus our 2nd anniversary spent at a swing club that resulted in one insemination and one fellatio completion for my wife, one insemination for me. We played with this couple for about a year. One one occasion my wife spent the night with them, but claimed he just watched the girls play. Another occasion the girlfriend came to our house to visit while her boyfriend was out of town. I ended up taking turns going down on them until it reached a fever pitch and the girlfriend suggested we'd be more comfortable in the bedroom. They then began going down on me. They had a polite system. One would hold and stroke my member,the other engulf myt phallus' head. So each would hold my mem,ber for the other to suck. Finally the girlfriend, while holding me, asked "May I ?" to my wife. She agreed and guided my erection into the girlfriend's lowering honey pot in a reverse cowgirl position. That way the wife could play and suck on the girlfriend's breasts as she road me to bliss. That was the only FFM l was ever involved with. I think every man shouild have the experience at least once in his lifetime.

I have had my fair share of FMF and FFM as well as full swap foursomes in prior relationships and they’re fun, but they don’t ignite the same wild enjoyment as sharing my wife would (which, sadly, we haven’t done yet). There is just something about her being the center of attention in an MFM or watching her alone with a guy that’s next level.
Where are you in the process of getting her ready for sharing?