Anyone else miss their chastity cage when it is off?

Yess I do! I wear my chastity cage almost 24/7. I am aloud yo take it off every morning when I take a shower so my little dick and cage can be perfectly cleaned. Regularly when I come out of the bathromm she checks me between my legs to see I am caged. I like that habit of her very much. The short moments I am not caged I really mis something, it became a part of my body.

Yes me too, it's so much a part of my life now. Love my penis being under my wife's control and the reminder that I am a cuckold. My cage is my badge of office and symbolises how proud I am to be her cuckold.

Reactions: Northwestcuckold
I bought my own cage , as she didn't want me to use one , I didn't measure it and wound up getting a size too small , but still used it anyway, and yes it did hurt and turn my balls blue in about 30 minutes or so , still I enjoyed it a lot .

Something about being in one that actually gets me hard ,
I also bought silicone penis plugs that even had a penis head shape on the tips , they were 11 inches long and at the bottom had a set of balls to keep it from completely going inside , well no wait WOW that was a feeling ohhhhhhhhh wowwwwwit gave me tingling stinging feelings all the way deep inside me , not sure if it actually went into my bladder but omg did it feel soo good but scary at the same time.

I plugged myself then put the cage on and walked around the house about 20 or 30 minutes and every move I got those tingling feelings and let me say if you have never had a penis plugs inserted in your penis you don't know what your missing .

Combined with the cage preventing it from coming out , every move I made was intensified .

My wife was actually angry with me for the cage and when she found out about the plug she flipped out went short of yelling at me like a child and parent.

She didn't want to see me wearing it or the plug ,

So suffice to say,,,, I no longer have either of these things.

But I'm secretly trying to figure how to get them again both cage and plugs , but this time upside the cage so I can actually wear it in relative comfort.

Guys you gotta try a penis plugs , oh my , maybe it's similar to what a woman feels with sex , cause dammmm it feels so dam gooooood.

I also enjoy the feeling of my cock being surrounded on all sides, it's like a little house for my cock. When I have it off, my cock just flops around and it's uncomfortable. I also get this really weird sense of empowerment while wearing it, like it gives me a lot of confidence around women- since I KNOW I can't just "get lucky" with them straightaway, it takes off all of those pressures to impress them. I've always been terrible at first meets and flirting, but the cage makes none of it matter, I loosen up and it gets easy to talk and flirt. I'm anxious of the day that comes when I'm wearing the cage, and a girl throws herself at me. Oh man is she in for a shocker lol.

I did go on a date caged but she knew about it beforehand, she was a dominant in training, so she took me back to her place and had me eat her out a few times, and also fuck her with her own strap-on. Reflecting on it, I actually had more fun wearing the chastity cage, I totally focused on her and really enjoyed the experience. Since then, I've always focused more on the other person and ignore my own pleasure. I can always self-pleasure later while thinking about it.

I feel kind of naked without it, like I've forgotten my keys or phone lol.

When it's not there I feel strangely vulnerable too. I also worry about random erections which seem to happen frequently when I'm not caged, especially when I've been locked for a long time. I'm not very big even hard but I worry someone might notice my little bulge in public.

So really I like to be caged now because it's what I'm used to. She sums it up by saying my little cock only ever causes trouble and is best locked away. Maybe she's right.

I bought my own cage, I've tried to get my wife into it but she shows no interest in it as of now, maybe later she'll come around to the idea. So I only get to wear mine when I know she won't find me in it, she usually doesn't touch me down there but just my luck, she'd do it while I was wearing it. So yes, I feel weird not having mine on too, I miss it when I'm not wearing it. I'd love for her to want me to wear one, hold the key and control me in that area but for now... just a fantasy and a passing thought...