Anyone ever thought of doing this for their wife?

I've been toying with some templates for "Pleasure Cards" for my Hotwife/Vixen to carry with her when she is out alone or on a girls night out. They are far from a finished product, just in the a planning phase at the moment. I am thinking of printing them out myself. I could go the route of using a service to make them but it's more fun doing them at home. At least the planning stage has been, lol... Anyone every thought of doing this?
Years ago my wife used a business card printing program to created a sexual honey do list that she had me draw from.

I've been toying with some templates for "Pleasure Cards" for my Hotwife/Vixen to carry with her when she is out alone or on a girls night out. They are far from a finished product, just in the a planning phase at the moment. I am thinking of printing them out myself. I could go the route of using a service to make them but it's more fun doing them at home. At least the planning stage has been, lol... Anyone every thought of doing this?

I like the ide of the cards. It might be hot for you to take them in personally to a local print shop and get them printed. I bet those cards, an you and your wife, would be the talk of the print shop. You could even send your wife into pick them up when they are ready.

How about printing separate cards for separate sexual favors? Good for one grope, one tit-flash, one blowjob, one facial, one fuck etc. She'd have to be very discerning when handing out the special gangbang or anal cards. Redeemable for six months.