Anyone get knocked up by a lover and not tell hubby ?

Now of course I'm not talking about a sexy white slut being black bred...that would be to obvious but I'm talking a slut hooking up inside her own race with hubby not knowing then get knocked up and pass the baby off as the hubby's? To mean that would be the best cuckold move a slut could do

Now of course I'm not talking about a sexy white slut being black bred...that would be to obvious but I'm talking a slut hooking up inside her own race with hubby not knowing then get knocked up and pass the baby off as the hubby's? To mean that would be the best cuckold move a slut could do
My wife has been knocked up a few times since we've been married but in our case we just didn't know if it was my baby or some other stranger's baby.

we dont know if I'm the father of our daughter or if she's my brothers

umm im the wife.. yeah..first marriage.. rightafter i had my first baby (daughter /c section..Im tiny!!) I had been fucking a bbc fuckbuddy thru nthe pregnancy.. and restarted with nhim 5 days after bthe birth.. 4 weeks later..i was pregnant.. he was the ONLY one i had fucked!! WHOA surprise!! i didnt let the pregnancy continue... but it was an awkward conversation with my gyno!!:) though.. i had wanted to fuck him too..and of course ..did, after my body was settled down again:):) I know.. it does make me sound kind of slutty..doesnt it?? Im not really..just veryyy highly sexed:)

A guy I knew....he got snipped when he was married. Now divorced and seeing/fucking a married coworker. They got pretty tight. He hubby was snipped. My friend never told her he couldn't get her pregnant. She comes up pregnant, she tells my friend it's his since her hubby was snipped. She leaves her hubby. Up till about 7 months she tells him it's his, wants to get married to him. He finally tells her it can't be his, she's backed into a corner and she's furious. I thought he was so badass letting her string him along that far.

Reactions: toolman2c