Anyone get knocked up by a lover and not tell hubby ?

From a sperm provider perspective, I do often get married woman or taken woman who want to get pregnant. Through Reddit and other apps I offer to donate sperm and in most cases natural happens. Out there some husband is raising my off spring.. but it's very hot and sexy to feel that balls unload in a taken pussy, just hits different.... knowing she is not yours and someone else. Usually when I see the wedding ring or engagement ring my mind goes to breeding instinct.
A guy named Jim "borrowed" my expensive parka winter jacket when I was on college [he stole it] I found out, phoned him, he agreed to give it back. i went to his house to get it back. He was not there. His wife said he went to the store but would be right back. I sat on the couch with her, a big woman with a pretty face. She was wearing a robe. she slowly inched closer to me and put her hand on my leg. i couldn't help moving in to my crotch. one thing led to another. She was unexpectedly sexy and let me cum in her. She got pregnant. I think she and he had it all planned. Got my jacket!.

Reactions: DutchWiggy