Anyone get sad after watching their gf or wife??

The first time I saw my ex wife with a cock in her mouth I blew my load right then. I was hooked . since then I have watched my GF's fuck and suck lots of guys, at least 50. I am a cuck through and through and love it. So give it time and you might learn to love the experience.

Reactions: carlw
I guess I sometimes find myself sad. It is embarassing, pathetic, and sad that I am not man enough to be able to take my diaper off and fuck my wife. Even if I did and was able to get my wee wee hard enough and not make preemies I would still be twice as small as my wife's lover. It is also sad that I am close to being permanently denied.

Reactions: sissybblucy
thanks nice to hear that you enjoy my wife.

do you know why i can't upload anything to my media? is this because my account is pretty new or do i have to do something?
when i try to add media i also get this message "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

Couldn't tell ya. My suggestion is contact one of the monitors for this web site.

I can only imagine because I am a want to be Cuck. I bet I will when the time comes be full of so much angst, nervousness, desire, and excitement, I will want to throw up and stillave a raging hard on at same time. Yikes.

I've never felt sad after seeing my wife fucks other guys. The more orgasms a guy gives my wife the better the chance we'll invite him back to play some more.

Initially i had feelings of jealousy especially watching a big guy make love to her and more so when her hands actually moved around him and held him. But the more guys she got together with those feelings went away and now its just part of our lives so don't give up and keep going with it.

I watched my gf for the second time a couple days ago.My buddy made her cum quite a bit.After it was all over I got really sad the next day. Does anyone else do this??
the truth of the matter is some people have a fetish for watching the girl they love being adored by others. it's the idea of it turns you on but the execution upset you, just role play with her and have her tell you what she wants to do 2 different guys while you fuck her

Reactions: Bestcouple8
Never sad, only excited. Before we got married I used to watch her and her various boyfriends from my 3rd floor window, it has a courtyard view and if she left the drapes open I could see the bed and her in it. I used to watch her getting fucked and stroke off to the scene. Half the time I'd swear she knew I was watching.
Finally I went down and knocked on her door on time about 20 minutes after a fellow left, she answered, I invited her for coffee. She smiled and said she just made some and invited me in. We talked and drank coffee until the dawn, then made love. I was aware she had sex hours before and yes I could tell but it was magic.

For the best year then I know she knew I was watching, I'd come down after the other man left, sometimes she would clean up, other times she'd leave it wet and sloppy. We fell in love over the course of that year and I married her almost a year to the day of that first time

So when I watch her now I have a closer feelings for her and enjoy it all the more

Never sad, only excited. Before we got married I used to watch her and her various boyfriends from my 3rd floor window, it has a courtyard view and if she left the drapes open I could see the bed and her in it. I used to watch her getting fucked and stroke off to the scene. Half the time I'd swear she knew I was watching.
Finally I went down and knocked on her door on time about 20 minutes after a fellow left, she answered, I invited her for coffee. She smiled and said she just made some and invited me in. We talked and drank coffee until the dawn, then made love. I was aware she had sex hours before and yes I could tell but it was magic.

For the best year then I know she knew I was watching, I'd come down after the other man left, sometimes she would clean up, other times she'd leave it wet and sloppy. We fell in love over the course of that year and I married her almost a year to the day of that first time

So when I watch her now I have a closer feelings for her and enjoy it all the more
that is fantastic - glad you shared - it was a real turn on for me! Thank you

Reactions: QCpapa and AxelP