Anyone got to watch wife with another couple?

I have seen my wife with another man during our mfm. Now I think it would be hot to see her fuck both a husband and wife. Of course I would only be able to fuck my wife.

Has anyone ever had this experience that would want to talk about?
I’ve watched my wife with another couple many times. At first I always participated to one extent or the other but eventually it got to where I really just enjoyed watching her fuck them both. Nothing like having a multitalented wife. DM if you would like. Love to talk to other HW husbands.

The present wife no, but Ex was a nympho and saw her with singles, couples, mixed groups, you name it. She called me one day before I left from work and told me to pick her up at Denise and Bob's house on the way home as Denise had picked her up to go swimming, it was quite hot. Well I guess Bob was off from work so the 3 of them spent the day poolside drinking, and smoking. Combined with the heat I guess all their inhibitions disappeared and they ended getting rid of swim suits and were laying out nude and skinny dipping. Now she called me at noon so they partied all afternoon. By the time I got there around 5:30 it was still very hot. This was before cell phones so I got to the house and rang the doorbell, no answer ,so I walked around the garage to the pool area and stopped dead in my tracks. Bob is laying on his back with Denise riding him cowgirl and Ex sitting on his face reverse cowgirl ,playing with her tits and swallowing her tongue as they were kissing very sexily. This went on or a few minutes and Ex got up and leaned down and started licking Denise's pussy which hastened her riding. Next thing I know Bob starts groaning as well as Denise and they both come. Denise climbs off Bob and Ex goes down on his cock sucking and cleaning, once done with him she laid Denise back and started cleaning her pussy and they got into a 69. At this point I couldn't handle it anymore and walked up on them, wife looked up and said" you have a lot of time to make up" got a drink, stripped down and had a couple hours of 4 way sex. That was first time I saw her play with another couple but it wasn't our last

Several years ago, we were at a swinger campground for a weekend, and my wife instantly became friends with another lady who was also camping for the weekend with her husband. That night they dressed together and hung out at the club, dancing and kissing a little on the stripper pole.

After the party, my wife invited the couple back to our RV, and the girls talked and drank. The other lady's husband was quiet and did not talk much. He just watched. Finally, the guy asked if the girls were going to play. The two girls began to kiss, wearing only their panties, and it quickly became passionate. When they paused, the other husband said their rules did not allow his wife to be with another man, but they played with other women together. He looked over at me and said I could watch if I wanted but could not join in, even with my own wife, while they played. I wanted my wife to enjoy herself, so I agreed.

It was hot to watch my wife suck the guy's cock with the other woman and kiss the other girl while her husband was fucking my wife. The girls ate each other's pussy, and the husband emptied his balls inside my wife.

After they left that night, we never saw them again. The next morning their RV was already gone from the park.

Several years ago, we were at a swinger campground for a weekend, and my wife instantly became friends with another lady who was also camping for the weekend with her husband. That night they dressed together and hung out at the club, dancing and kissing a little on the stripper pole.

After the party, my wife invited the couple back to our RV, and the girls talked and drank. The other lady's husband was quiet and did not talk much. He just watched. Finally, the guy asked if the girls were going to play. The two girls began to kiss, wearing only their panties, and it quickly became passionate. When they paused, the other husband said their rules did not allow his wife to be with another man, but they played with other women together. He looked over at me and said I could watch if I wanted but could not join in, even with my own wife, while they played. I wanted my wife to enjoy herself, so I agreed.

It was hot to watch my wife suck the guy's cock with the other woman and kiss the other girl while her husband was fucking my wife. The girls ate each other's pussy, and the husband emptied his balls inside my wife.

After they left that night, we never saw them again. The next morning their RV was already gone from the park.
We have a camper trailer too! I wish we could camp together somewhere! I just know you’d be a good influence on my wife!

Reactions: Couple4MFM
I'm not the only one to have watched my wife with another couple. My brother is a dominant type of guy and he likes to have my wife and his gf together and sometimes he's had the 2 women put on an exhibition for his friends.
Seeing him with my wife is nothing new to me but it was a real eye opener to see her with another woman.

Attachments

• Lena & Jane 012.jpg
    Lena & Jane 012.jpg
    480.9 KB · Views: 143
  • Lena & Jane 013.jpg
    Lena & Jane 013.jpg
    418.4 KB · Views: 142
  • Lena & Jane 017.jpg
    Lena & Jane 017.jpg
    521.1 KB · Views: 138
  • Lena Jane Michael 013a.jpg
    Lena Jane Michael 013a.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 140
Happens at sex clubs. Sometimes a couple will join us, or vice versa, in one of the rooms. Or we meet at the bar and decide to go to a room in back.

May and I will play with each other. The other couple asks if they can join in, usually on May. So several times there is the other wife giving May oral or licking her nipples, while the husband feeds May his cock. Of course other variations too. Husband fucking May while wife sits on her face. Swapped wives and he fucks May while I fuck his wife.

I'm not the only one to have watched my wife with another couple. My brother is a dominant type of guy and he likes to have my wife and his gf together and sometimes he's had the 2 women put on an exhibition for his friends.
Seeing him with my wife is nothing new to me but it was a real eye opener to see her with another woman.
Just love watching a pair of sexy ladies lick and suckered each other as they cumay see how hot it really gets as the juices flow wild and want to see more

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
that’s awesome so hard now