Anyone have an ongoing deal with another couple?

Loridan

Couple
May 10, 2022
We have a steady ongoing thing with a guy we know, wife and I enjoy the fun a LOT.
We did hook up with another couple once on a cruise. Was fun, was hard to relax and was a one time deal.
Anyone have an ongoing thing with another couple? That you're comfy with?
I understand the physical dynamics of mfm, the guys taking turns, recharging for next round while watching...that's how we roll.

We have a steady ongoing thing with a guy we know, wife and I enjoy the fun a LOT.
We did hook up with another couple once on a cruise. Was fun, was hard to relax and was a one time deal.
I understand the physical dynamics of mfm, the guys taking turns, recharging for next round while watching...that's how we roll.
We‘re new to this and got my wife her first bull about two months ago. He’s married. We’ve met his wife because that was part of the deal. She doesn’t participate though. I don’t watch either. Our bull services my wife in our home.

When we lived in Florida we developed a group of friends in the lifestyle. Many of us got together for home parties quite often. As friends we also did non-lifestyle activities with them and their families.

Here's four of the ladies we did many things with. This was a birthday party I did for Bob. Five couples total including us. Now you may wonder why I'm not on the bed too. Well, as hostess, I figured I should keep the other four husbands company. I did just that and I'm sure you can imagine what went on in the other bedroom. :love:

Five ladies.JPG

Here's four of the ladies we did many things with. This was a birthday party I did for Bob. Five couples total including us. Now you may wonder why I'm not on the bed too. Well, as hostess, I figured I should keep the other four husbands company. I did just that and I'm sure you can imagine what went on in the other bedroom. :love:

View attachment 925690
Only thing missing is my wife.

We have a cpl that are our lifestyle bffs here in fla for years. We are friends in and out of bedroom and we travel with them etc. We do mfm fmf when a partner may be out town for work etc. Now we are exploring hotwife dynamic (versus just swinging) next week. Meeting other male out of town at hotel while he is away on business. We got a room at same hotel. all three us going to nice dinner then my wife is meeting him alone at hotel bar and then they are gonna play. I am going to a cigar bar next door for few hours then come back for mfm and her first dvp. (We did one with his wife last week). Probably will let her stay overnight and then more mfm in am before we leave. We are bouncing off the walls in anticipation. Any advice is appreciated as this is our first post as new members.

View attachment 925690
I want to help this man 😆

View attachment 925690
Sounds like you may have enjoyed yourself more than hubby did! All holes filled and satiated?

We‘re new to this and got my wife her first bull about two months ago. He’s married. We’ve met his wife because that was part of the deal. She doesn’t participate though. I don’t watch either. Our bull services my wife in our home.
this arrangement i like.