Anyone here pick up a prostitute near Subic Bay Philippine 1988 to 1990?

Happy Mom

Female
Gold
I was a prostitute in that area from 1988 to 1990. I would be thrilled to find someone who may have purchased me for and evening. I wasn’t a street prostitute. I worked hotels and bars. If you night have been with me please let me know. I allow pictures then so someone may even have a photo.

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
I spent a few years in the Phils, but after 1990. Always behaved well, in spite of some highly tempting situations. Then, when I was in Subic Bay some time later, I ended up in a bar and girls were everywhere. There was one girl I liked and around closing time, I asked her if she wanted to come along with me. She then turned me down, oh no! It's fine. I had too much to drink anyway, but it set the tone for my sex life. I was in Palawan when my girlfriend called from back home and admitted that she slept with my housemate (with my consent, but still). I wonder what you would have done with me, knowing that I was being cuckolded by my gf.

I spent a few years in the Phils, but after 1990. Always behaved well, in spite of some highly tempting situations. Then, when I was in Subic Bay some time later, I ended up in a bar and girls were everywhere. There was one girl I liked and around closing time, I asked her if she wanted to come along with me. She then turned me down, oh no! It's fine. I had too much to drink anyway, but it set the tone for my sex life. I was in Palawan when my girlfriend called from back home and admitted that she slept with my housemate (with my consent, but still). I wonder what you would have done with me, knowing that I was being cuckolded by my gf.
Back then what I would have done depended on how much you were willing to pay. For the right amount of money I would have made you forget that girlfriend ever existed.

I was a prostitute in that area from 1988 to 1990. I would be thrilled to find someone who may have purchased me for and evening. I wasn’t a street prostitute. I worked hotels and bars. If you night have been with me please let me know. I allow pictures then so someone may even have a photo.
How many men would you estimate you were with between 1988 to 1990?