Anyone here turned on by fucking very young men?

I only play with 18-25 year olds. So much easier to deal with and much more complient and obedient. Certain things are off limit to them, but they never complain. And they can stay hard forever. It eliminates many complications and they are very sexually transactional (as are we).
Love it! There's really nothing better than a very obedient young man with a hard dick :) Would love to find another one for my wife

I've had quite a few young men over the years but my record is an 18 year old a couple months ago. He looked even younger and I even verified his age. It started out with giving him a massage. The young man was so nervous he was trembling but it didn't stop him from getting hard. I no more than put my lips on his cock and he was unloading in my mouth. He was embarrassed for cumming so quickly but I assured him it was very common. His youth showed as he recovered quickly and all total he pleased me with 4 loads.
Beautiful! I love being overwhelmed by an older woman and losing control like that. I hope those three further loads involved a lot of long, frantic, and ultimately satisfying pounding on both of your parts :)

Reactions: playfulpair
I only play with 18-25 year olds. So much easier to deal with and much more complient and obedient. Certain things are off limit to them, but they never complain. And they can stay hard forever. It eliminates many complications and they are very sexually transactional (as are we).
It what I go for multiple rounds to.make sure she happy.

Yes she had a Bull 20 years younger for a year. I think he was thirty she was 50 at the time. He did have premature ejaculation issues but could get hard and cum two or more times during a date. The creampie’s he made were tremendous! Lots of fun. He was dominate to her submissiveness which made it more erotic.
Love to fuck her

Personally as a bull I prefer older women. They know what they want and how to do it.

My last experience was with a hot wife while I was at Fort Knox for a month. She only fucked 2 other bulls but only once, I fucked her almost every day that whole month.

She had the best tits I’ve ever seen(although they were fake). She was hesitant due to my age but after the first meet never looked back. She was a petite brunette and I’m a big guy who goes to the gym so I picked her up and had her wrapped around me and pounded. She said she’s never had that before and she just couldn’t stop cumming. Long story short it was the best sex of both of our lives! She told me I couldn’t tell the hubby that even though he liked details lol