Anyone in Ohio

Now that is one sexy wife. Does she like to be massaged and taken advantage of? Imagine this come to my hotel, tell her its a massage. I give her a massage and start moving closer to her cunt. She'll be a bit surprised at first. Then Ill stuff my cock in her mouth, and make her squirt. Then flip her over and fuck her hard. She won't know what happened. Let me know, Ill be in Columbus Monday and Cleveland Tuesday.

Start with a massage, get her nice and wet keep her on the edge of cumming. slips a finger in her ass then cock bang her hard. Once she squirts ill cum in her mouth. That's the first cum, second cum I tie her up and tease her. face fuck and keep her tied while i fuck her again. nice big facial. We can keep going if she is still game. Lets chat and make time.

32 ddf, near Cincinnati, I have been in the life style (been with hotwives and cuckold couples) for a few years and have several "Real experiences" and a personal photo/video collection of these experiences. I have experience in impregnating women in my long relationships too. I currently play with one regulars in Louisville, but I need more regulars. Message me and we can see if we are a fit/match. I am very discrete but I mostly play weekdays during the day (occasionally on the weekends if my schedule allows). Very serious here.

Now that is one sexy wife. Does she like to be massaged and taken advantage of? Imagine this come to my hotel, tell her its a massage. I give her a massage and start moving closer to her cunt. She'll be a bit surprised at first. Then Ill stuff my cock in her mouth, and make her squirt. Then flip her over and fuck her hard. She won't know what happened. Let me know, Ill be in Columbus Monday and Cleveland Tuesday.
Are you still looking for men in Columbus?