Anyone keep a list?

lovecum

I love to keep track of the names of of guys my hotwife has fucked or sucked. Mskes me super horny to review , and gets me thinking about how she fucked or sucked( im there 75% of the time shes with another cock) she knows I keep track... sometimes i leave it out for her to see, after she looks at it we’ll generally have hot sex, but she always says “ o Lord , im such a slut”
Love it!!!

With my e
I love to keep track of the names of of guys my hotwife has fucked or sucked. Mskes me super horny to review , and gets me thinking about how she fucked or sucked( im there 75% of the time shes with another cock) she knows I keep track... sometimes i leave it out for her to see, after she looks at it we’ll generally have hot sex, but she always says “ o Lord , im such a slut”
Love it!!!
With my exwife, the list got so big we threw it away after the first year. With my ex gf there were far far to many strangers to keep count. With my new wife only around 25 names kept but twice as many forgotten lol

• Love
Reactions: slutplay
I keep a list of all of the men Susan has fucked, but they only make it on the list if they get in her pussy. If she just sucks their cock and they don’t fuck her, I leave them off the list. The vast majority I have their first names, and the location she fucked them. There are quite a few entries that say 5 guys at the adult bookstore in xxx location, or guy she picked up at the bar at xxx location.... stuff like that. It’s a loooooong list, lol.

Yes

My list:
#1 - pro tennis player, top 25 n the world-j

#2- sons sports coach-l

#3- bartender- wam bam-?

#4- adult friend finder- “Soldier boy” r

#5- friend of #2 “biggest - ouch” j

#6- AM “big c”

#7- tinder “pct trail boy” k

#8- tinder “body builder” z

#9- tinder “gym owner” k first 2 make me squirt

#10- tinder “tiny, Hot AF competitive cross fitter” j

#11- tinder “experienced, 2nd to make me squirt, hopefully new regular BF” p

I kinda keep a list of happenings:
9/6 1st 1
9/11 2 (3)
9/13 3 (6)
9/18 repeat
9/24 talk
9/29 bartender (7)
10/5 1 (8)
10/6 repeat
10/10 1 (9)
10/20 repeat bartender
10/22 1 walmart (10)
10/23 1 walmart repeat + 14 (11)
10/25 starbucks (12)
10/28 3 distallary repeat bartender twice (15)
10/29 1 uscb (16)
10/30 1 uscb (17)
10/31 1 gayles friend (18)
11/1 1 sent by gayle - refused big cock (19)
11/2 1 new guy (20)
11/15 repeat bartender (20)
11/17 quick shooter (21)
11/18 act1 & act 2 (23)
12/28 bartender BJ in NHC
1/19 bartender BJ & fuck home
1/24 bartender overnight home
2/4 new guy from bartender (24)
2/8 new guy from bartender (25)
2/12 same new guy (mr commuter) repeat on way home from work
2/13 (mr commuter) on way home from work
2/15 (mr commuter) on way home from work
2/16 bartender
2/18 new guy from bartender (26)
2/19 (mr commuter) on way home from work
2/20 (mr commuter) on way home from work
2/21 friend of new guy (27)
2/22 bartender
2/24 double header
2/26 procedure
3/1 discharge
3/8 finally OK
3/8 (mr commuter) on way home from work then bartender

• Love
Reactions: JayTee and btweets
My first wife only fucked guys we knew and she liked having sex with the same guys over and over. I did not need a list. She fucked about 25 different guys. We were together from age 18 to 26 (married at 21). She had sex with several guys we went to high school with for several years. She had sex with my boss for a couple of years and with her first boss for a couple of years.

My wife Kate likes having sex with different guys. I kept a journal for a few years. I only entered each guy the first time he fucked my wife. I clearly remember watching guy number 100 fuck my wife. I was surprised that she got to 100 different guys so quickly. stopped keeping the journal when the number of guys was around 250 and that was years ago.

There were a lot of entries in my journal with no name...just a date and location. Kate likes having sex with guys she lets pick her up when she is out alone. Many times she could not remember the guy's name. I tease Kate about her not being able to pick some of the guys who have fucked her out of a police line-up LOL.

I think it is hot that my wife has had sex with men whose name she cannot even remember. I suspect that in some cases she never even got the guys name.

Love it!!!
No no list but i have sudesret a whore stamp or tramp stamp that features the words geniuine cockwhore and several taly marks to represent each encounter she said. She would i just havent found the right patterns

I kinda keep a list of happenings:
9/6 1st 1
9/11 2 (3)
9/13 3 (6)
9/18 repeat
9/24 talk
9/29 bartender (7)
10/5 1 (8)
10/6 repeat
10/10 1 (9)
10/20 repeat bartender
10/22 1 walmart (10)
10/23 1 walmart repeat + 14 (11)
10/25 starbucks (12)
10/28 3 distallary repeat bartender twice (15)
10/29 1 uscb (16)
10/30 1 uscb (17)
10/31 1 gayles friend (18)
11/1 1 sent by gayle - refused big cock (19)
11/2 1 new guy (20)
11/15 repeat bartender (20)
11/17 quick shooter (21)
11/18 act1 & act 2 (23)
12/28 bartender BJ in NHC
1/19 bartender BJ & fuck home
1/24 bartender overnight home
2/4 new guy from bartender (24)
2/8 new guy from bartender (25)
2/12 same new guy (mr commuter) repeat on way home from work
2/13 (mr commuter) on way home from work
2/15 (mr commuter) on way home from work
2/16 bartender
2/18 new guy from bartender (26)
2/19 (mr commuter) on way home from work
2/20 (mr commuter) on way home from work
2/21 friend of new guy (27)
2/22 bartender
2/24 double header
2/26 procedure
3/1 discharge
3/8 finally OK
3/8 (mr commuter) on way home from work then bartender
Damn, I wish I was a bartender or mr commuter in your area! 😁

Have absolutely no idea! It was too difficult keeping track because there was so many times when Robin and I would go out and end up drinking too much, at one long timeline doing drugs, weed, cocaine and ecstasy. During those days, or more like years, Robin and I were pretty much down for basically anything and she would do anything I asked of her! And since so much happened spontaneously, there were so many things, or guys and girls, that she did, she didn’t even remember it the next day! I remembered more, but even I couldn’t remember it all at times. On our way home, I would always make sure to emphasize just how amazing she was, how sexy she looked, or just how proud of her I was, and things like that, which was always the truth! Although most of time by then, she was either so wasted, asleep or barely awake, disheveled and a complete mess, I don’t even know if she understood me! The other problem was, she didn’t always tell me the truth. There’s so many times in which she just didn’t want me to see or know about. I knew from the night I met her, that she was definitely sneaky and she would often try to play dumb and if need be, she’ll lie. I guess because she’s such an absolutely terrible liar, and because I’m so good at being secretly observant, I can tell instantly when she’s either lying or hiding something from me. I rarely ask her about it or I just act like I don’t suspect anything. When we go out to the clubs, we mostly go to the places she likes, and she is well known at, starting from before we even got together. I can usually tell when something is buzzing around when we’d get there, especially if she’s already been there, or one of the other regular clubs without me and after a “girls night”. I’ll often overhear someone talking or notice how certain people are acting, including her. Okay now here comes the weirdest part, for some odd reason, I like it! I get off on it! I like to watch her from a distance and where she can’t see me watching her. I like to watch how she acts when I’m not with her, when guys come up to her, especially guys she used to date before me, guys she’s played with, (where I was involved), guys I either have heard she’s been with, or guys I’ve suspected she has. You can learn a lot about a relationship between two people just by watching them.

Reactions: Romey
I like to secretly listen to her and what’s either being said, or if nothing is being said. Anytime I’d leave her at home or somewhere alone with another guy, I’ve done it all. I’ve hidden a micro recorder before leaving so I could listen to it later. I’ve pretended to have left when I really didn’t. If they’re able to see my car, I’ve even driven down the street or around the block, and sneaked back in. I love it when Robin tells me to call her when I’m leaving wherever I am! LOL! I thought it was a joke the first time! Like she’s trying to tell me, maybe in some code, that she is actually telling me, “when you leave and before you return, I’m going to fuck this guy, or let him fuck me!” So as soon as I leave, my imagination goes crazy wondering what, if anything, is going on right now? I get so excited and uneasy at the same time! Anyway I quickly went to wherever I was going, and was already pulling in the driveway, she called me to see if I had left yet, I told her I was almost done, knowing she would have an idea how much time before I returned. I walk in the garage first and they’re not there, I slowly and very quietly, open the garage door leading into the upstairs kitchen. I put my ear up against the door that goes to the basement, and I can immediately hear her moaning and saying something, as excited and turned on as I was, I wanted to watch the action! I opened up the door and the sound was already much louder, I then laid face down on the kitchen floor and slowly began sliding down the stairs, little by little. I should point out that if you’re downstairs with the lights on, the staircase is almost completely dark, if you don’t turn the stair light on. So you can’t actually see anyone coming down until they’re already about 3/4 to the bottom of the stairs. I get down to about a 1/4 of the way and they finally come into view, and it was perfectly clear what they were doing, and what she was saying! I was frozen in shock, disbelief, and felt like I was going to cum in my pants, and was wishing I could slide down to the basement floor, and crawl up behind them to get a better view! What an unbelievable site it was as they were both on a loveseat, she was sitting on top, riding and facing towards him, she was very vocal and was eagerly bouncing while grinding her pussy up and down his cock, his BBC! That’s right, my buddy from HS, our drug dealer and was her first BBC! She was riding him hard and kept telling him over and over, “cum inside me”, “c’mon baby, cum for me”, oh my god, I’m gonna cum!”, “oh yeah, fuck me”, “I want you to cum for me”, “cum with me baby”, “oh yeah baby, cum inside my pussy!” All of a sudden I was torn! He was getting louder with his moans, and they were both breathing harder, moving faster and speaking louder! I was so turned on and felt so betrayed at the same exact time! Before I had left, I had specifically told them both, not to do anything while I was gone! If anything was going to happen, I wanted to watch them! I actually wasn’t as upset with him so much because, well come on, because he’s a horny guy, he’s already had her amazing pussy and wants more or it, and most importantly, he wants her all to himself! Why? Because he already knows, he “somehow” already knows, that she’s a better fuck, that she doesn’t hold anything back when I’m not around! Based on what I had heard myself, and from my hidden recorder, she actually proved it right then. I had already asked her several times to ride his cock for me, I told her how much I loved to see her in that position, and how much more I would love it because he was black. She always said no, and would come back with, “he’s too big”, I told her that she would probably enjoy it even more, because she would have full control over everything. It wasn’t until sometime long after I realized how fucking stupid I was! She knows exactly how it feels!! Lol! In fact for some reason, it was almost like she was too afraid for me to actually see, just how much she really and truly loves it, and maybe even him too. So anyway I’m trying to make an instant decision, on whether I should just stay quiet and let him cum inside her, and then to watch and listen to what all happens afterwards, or do I simply stand up, shut the door and walk down the stairs, acknowledge the action going on, but in a way that I fully approve of, and for them to keep going??? I chose the latter option, my thought process being that by “accidentally” catching them fucking, and catching her in the act of actually cheating on me, and that this might be the best chance to play on her guilt, and see how far I could use it to my advantage. Well this is how it went down... They were in full on fuck mode, and I knew he was either cumming or just getting ready to. I looked over at them and said sarcastically, with a smile on my face, “hey, what are you guys doing?” He looked at me and with his hands on both hips, just quickly picked her up and tossed her to the other side of the loveseat, I mean like a rag doll! Lol! I walked over to them, Robin was completely naked and slowly slid herself down to the floor, and all she could do was to smile at me and say, “you caught us!”, using her baby voice. I just laughed and said, “well keep on going”, she was trying to cover herself up with throw blankets, and I pulled them back, I wanted to see if she had any cum dripping out. He didn’t say a word, he was just sitting there trying to cover himself, while lightly shaking his head back and forth. I didn’t know if it was because he didn’t get to finish, or because I had caught them. I walked over to my recliner and sat down, he got up quickly and went straight to the bathroom. She started to gather her clothes and I asked her to keep going, she quickly said no, that she didn’t want to. I brought up that I had told her not to do anything until I got back, she quietly told me that he had told her, that I had told him, it was okay. Lol! I asked her if he had cum inside her, or was he wearing a condom, she replied, she didn’t know! I took that as that he had cum inside her, and that was why she was trying to get covered and dressed, and why he went to the bathroom, so I would see that he wasn’t wearing one. Didn’t make sense because she had already fucked him a few times, and he had always came in her?? Anyway he came out and said he had to get going. I walked him out through the garage and asked him about what I had told him before I left, and he said the same thing she had said! Haha! This wasn’t the first time I ended up catching them either. I also know of quite a few of other guys that have fucked her without my knowledge, so like I had originally said.. I don’t have a clue! Ha!

My future wife has only been with 2 men before me.. She and I have decided (by my request) that for every man she has sex with, including blowjobs, i must make a mark on my thigh. She has promised to fill my thigh.

Reactions: btweets
Jo only bangs john , but I keep a tally of how many times. She hit # 40 last weekend. what was cool about last weekend was he came out to say hello to me knowing that 10 minutes earlier Jo was sucking his cock ,as jo kisses me on the lips in front of him

Reactions: btweets