Anyone know this cage?

Not sure how true this is, but I have heard it can be hacked remotely. In other words, the wearer can be held hostage by the hacker.
You're right. I also read that hackers can capture him. The company is said to have fixed the bug.

This cage is one thing but they also have a device called “pear flower”. That is a buttplug that folds open and is controlled with an app.
Heard stories that people had to go to the emergency room to get it out because the device was hacked.

It’s in the qiui store

Reactions: Tof82
wow the cage is an electro shock device also. I hope, my wife does not recognize the possibilities of such a device.
I´d liked to remain in a "classical" device.

Reactions: owlmale
We tried this cage when it first came out, it was well made and surprisingly very comfortable. Sadly though the design wasn't so good and the cage section had a joint across it horizontally and after only a few days of wearing, either side of the joint cracked where the joint was stronger than the surrounding material. This happened with both devices we tried and in the end we returned it to get our money back.

Reactions: WaltHardman
My wife also wanted one of these for me so that she could remind me of my role as a cuckold with electric shocks while she was with her bull at his place. I refused to put the item on, even though she had already bought it. There are warnings that the cage may become unopenable if the electronics fail. With this I was able to convince her to continue to remain locked with a normal penis cage. Allmost 4 years now.

Reactions: owlmale
The discussions are going on. V2 is much more safe than the first modell and so on. She insists me wearing this thing to use the locating and shocking features. I guess, she‘ll win the debate. My suggestion was a new Holy Trainer V5. I would even try the smallest tube.

Reactions: coastalkid
The discussions are going on. V2 is much more safe than the first modell and so on. She insists me wearing this thing to use the locating and shocking features. I guess, she‘ll win the debate. My suggestion was a new Holy Trainer V5. I would even try the smallest tube.
Can't remember where I saw them but they were composite cages with two electrostim pads one on each side of the head and I believe there is now e-stim units that can be remotely controlled

She already has you locked and now with this device she can "up the game" and your discomfort with it. It sounds like she wants to shock just for her own thrill. Since you already have a version 1 do you think she'll get you in it despite your fear of hacking? Has she talked about getting a Version 2? If she has it seems inevitable that you'll be getting shocked when she wears you down. Is she into any other things that cause pain like spanking?

Yes, she does it for her own pleasure. I have convinced her that I will not wear any devices that work over the Internet. And yes, she is fascinated with inflicting electric shocks on me when she comes. There are also penis cages that can deliver electric shocks via a remote control. An alternative would be a training collar with an electric shock device. That way she could see or at least hear the effect when I lay tied up and gagged in the next room while her bull fucks her. She wouldn't have to put a special shock cage on me either. The discussions continue.

If it was safe would love the feeling of being helpless specially if she shared the control with her friend.