Anyone know this cage?

naturalcucky

Male
Gold member
Verified
Dec 10, 2019
Not sure how true this is, but I have heard it can be hacked remotely. In other words, the wearer can be held hostage by the hacker.
You're right. I also read that hackers can capture him. The company is said to have fixed the bug.

Insatiable

Couple
Gold member
Aug 12, 2021
Belgium
This cage is one thing but they also have a device called “pear flower”. That is a buttplug that folds open and is controlled with an app.
Heard stories that people had to go to the emergency room to get it out because the device was hacked.

It’s in the qiui store

Reactions: Tof82

Thomas H.

May 1, 2021
wow the cage is an electro shock device also. I hope, my wife does not recognize the possibilities of such a device.
I´d liked to remain in a "classical" device.

DavenAnge

Couple
Jun 26, 2022
We tried this cage when it first came out, it was well made and surprisingly very comfortable. Sadly though the design wasn't so good and the cage section had a joint across it horizontally and after only a few days of wearing, either side of the joint cracked where the joint was stronger than the surrounding material. This happened with both devices we tried and in the end we returned it to get our money back.

Reactions: WaltHardman