Pathetic little dick should be locked in a cage forever

Do you agree with me that my bf's poor little cock should stay locked in a cage forever? A cock as small as his is not allowed to be loose, and he is also not allowed to cum unless I agree to him. I locked his cock in the cage after I handcuffed him and told him I would suck him and he was very excited and agreed because I had never sucked him (since we started dating I lied to him that I can't suck and I don't like it... I really like sucking! Big dick! I didn't want to To tell him that I don't suck him because he has a small cock 🤭). While I suck him - if you can call it that. I put his little cock in the cage and locked. forever! I threw the key in the garden. He will be locked up forever, I will never let his cock out of the cage! And that's why the post. He's here next to me, begging me to open his cage and touch his cock a little, he doesn't understand that it won't happen. do you agree with me?

Pictures of his poor dick. Before the cage and after.

Attachments

• 6C4AF2CC-CEC9-4B9B-9B82-50B7FD73A9A2.png
    6C4AF2CC-CEC9-4B9B-9B82-50B7FD73A9A2.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 53
  • 4194F768-3CCA-4503-90B8-1FF3243B342C.png
    4194F768-3CCA-4503-90B8-1FF3243B342C.png
    2 MB · Views: 49
Don't worry about him. His dick is no longer relevant. His destiny is to be my slave.
I'd love to see your cock but if that's the case you're laughing at him.
Chained in a chair while you play with mine fat italian cock

Please login or become a member to view

Do you agree with me that my bf's poor little cock should stay locked in a cage forever? A cock as small as his is not allowed to be loose, and he is also not allowed to cum unless I agree to him. I locked his cock in the cage after I handcuffed him and told him I would suck him and he was very excited and agreed because I had never sucked him (since we started dating I lied to him that I can't suck and I don't like it... I really like sucking! Big dick! I didn't want to To tell him that I don't suck him because he has a small cock 🤭). While I suck him - if you can call it that. I put his little cock in the cage and locked. forever! I threw the key in the garden. He will be locked up forever, I will never let his cock out of the cage! And that's why the post. He's here next to me, begging me to open his cage and touch his cock a little, he doesn't understand that it won't happen. do you agree with me?

I hope u have a spare key, he needs some free hanging time for several reasons including regular cleaning. If in ur marriage u get eXtra cock that u need and desire, u should help excite him help him cum as u tease him.. the least u could do...imho.

Let's see, I'll bet the long term goal is totally cut him off from any kind of sex with you other than cleaning creampies. Condition him to like the taste of cum starting with his own. Continually fuck with his head by always extending his time in chastity for any capricious reason. Use circumstance to get him to grant you total freedom to ease your conscience and eventually ween him away from needing or being a sexual person in any way. That is the standard way, right?

You can have some fun by hiding the key and having him look for it. Finding the key means a short release time for him. The longer he has been caged the more passionately he will look for that key. You can give him clues to the hiding place but don't make it too easy. He will be looking everywhere. You can make it even worse for him by wearing sexy outfits to drive him crazy. Tell him you will give him a super clue if he takes you on a shopping trip or cleans the entire house or some other task that benefits you. This is what my wife has done with me before.