Wife wants me caged anytime she is with her Bull

Recently my wife decided that she wants me to be caged anytime she is with her bull, regardless if im there with them or not. Last week she had lunch plans with one of her bulls and she made me wear my cage all day while I was at work, she has the keys as well, so I have no way to remove it unless she unlocks it for me. They sent me some pics while they were fucking and it almost had me busting in my cage at work!

When I got home he was still there , so she asks me to bring them some drinks and then sit next to the bed and watch them. She made me get naked with just my chastity on. After he finished she agreed to let me fuck her, but I had to keep my cage on the whole time. As humiliating as it was, it was one of the most arousing thing I’ve experienced

Last edited:
Recently my wife decided that she wants me to be caged anytime she is with her bull, regardless if im there with them or not. Last week she had lunch plans with one of her bulls and she made me wear my cage all day while I was at work, she has the keys as well, so I have no way to remove it unless she unlocks it for me. They sent me some pics while they were fucking and it almost had me busting in my cage at work!

When I got home he was still there , so she asks me to bring them some drinks and then sit next to the bed and watch them. She made me get naked with just my chastity on. After he finished she agreed to let me fuck her, but I had to keep my cage on the whole time. As humiliating as it was, it was one of the most arousing thing I’ve experienced
My wife is the same way! Now I wouldn’t feel right not being caged when she has a bull over! I love bringing them drinks, snacks, party favors, just anything. When they stay over I make sure and serve them breakfast in bed. It’s completely humiliating and arousing at the same time!

She should also make you put a condom over the cage so your sperm doesn't mix with his.

Interesting situation. I have to ask how did you fuck her if you were still in your cage? Did you put on her strap on to fuck her? I also like the idea msrochellek has of you wearing a condom over your cage to keep your sissy mess to yourself and then if you do have a spontaneous sissy-gasm hands-free of course you have to suck the contents out of the condom and swallow.

This is a natural progression for her to exercise sexual control over you, the act of showing her lover she has caged you is her way of showing that dominance.

Bringing them drinks shows this too, your acceptance of her lover and that you know your place.

Its what i started with many years since, dependant on her level of kink this is just the start......so enjoy.

Fucking her with a cage on is this possible????? if so....your in the wrong cage.

Last edited:
That’s pretty hot. I lock my husband in his while he finds someone for me to fuck in front of him. I do it so he won’t jerk off and cum too soon. Then I unlock him and he fucks me and cums in a few stokes
Mmm I love locking my husband's pathetic cock in his cage, while I fuck him with my strap on. Then after our fun is done at the end of the night, I'll let him stick it in my pussy and he always cums so fast. I love milking him through his cage. Sometimes it shoots out a whole waterfall. How did you get into the life style?

When you are wearing your cage all day at work what do you do if you have to go to the bathroom? Do you have to sit like a girl to urinate?

I am caged 24/7, when I go to the bathroom, I sit down on the toilet.

How do you keep the ******** stream from getting all over yourself? It is not like many of the cages I see in pics have a hole to ******** through at all...or a big enough hole to keep the ******** stream from hitting the sides and spraying everywhere. Is this what really happens? Or is it different?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c