Mi girlfriend is spending the night with someone else and she caged me

lucasf

Male
Hi everybody. I write here in order to get advise because i feel really confused right now. My name is Lucas, i am 20, and my girlfriend Petra is 25, we live together since some time ago.

A couple of months ago we started playing with the idea of her having sex with other men, at first she was reluctant but she finally started to look more confident with the idea. We opened a shared Tinder account where she started flirting with some guys, until she finally arranged a date with a younger black man (18 years old) at his dorm in collegue!!

I really doubted about this, and the night she left with him, i was nervous like never before in my life. Finally she came back home a couple hours later and she told me she had the most incredible sex of her life, the guy was hung like hell and they both got really horny. We spent all night having sex and touching each other while she told me all the details.

After a couple of weeks, Petra kept talking with the guy, and she told me that she was arranging to spend a full night at his place. I must confess that the idea turned me on a lot, but also scared me terribly. This time i feel it is not just sex like the first time, and i am so afraid to loose her, and maybe a little jellous.

To complete things, yesterday she came home with a cage, and really insisted me that she wanted my penis caged during her date. We briefly talked about this before, but i was not convinced. I dont know how, but i ended accepting.

The day of the date is today. I just left her at his place one hour ago and came back home alone. I am desperately anxious to know about her and what they are doing, i can't forget that i am wearing the cage even for a second, i never been this horny and this frustrated before in all my life. For some moments i think i did the worst mistake of my life, and for other moments i feel this is the most exciting day of my life.

Do you have any advice for me to help me chill out?

Hi everybody. I write here in order to get advise because i feel really confused right now. My name is Lucas, i am 20, and my girlfriend Petra is 25, we live together since some time ago.

A couple of months ago we started playing with the idea of her having sex with other men, at first she was reluctant but she finally started to look more confident with the idea. We opened a shared Tinder account where she started flirting with some guys, until she finally arranged a date with a younger black man (18 years old) at his dorm in collegue!!

I really doubted about this, and the night she left with him, i was nervous like never before in my life. Finally she came back home a couple hours later and she told me she had the most incredible sex of her life, the guy was hung like hell and they both got really horny. We spent all night having sex and touching each other while she told me all the details.

After a couple of weeks, Petra kept talking with the guy, and she told me that she was arranging to spend a full night at his place. I must confess that the idea turned me on a lot, but also scared me terribly. This time i feel it is not just sex like the first time, and i am so afraid to loose her, and maybe a little jellous.

To complete things, yesterday she came home with a cage, and really insisted me that she wanted my penis caged during her date. We briefly talked about this before, but i was not convinced. I dont know how, but i ended accepting.

The day of the date is today. I just left her at his place one hour ago and came back home alone. I am desperately anxious to know about her and what they are doing, i can't forget that i am wearing the cage even for a second, i never been this horny and this frustrated before in all my life. For some moments i think i did the worst mistake of my life, and for other moments i feel this is the most exciting day of my life.

I am trying to be certain I understand your concern. Are you worried that your girlfriend will be receiving incredible sexual gratification being pleased by longer thicker cocks? Reaching places, lasting longer, than you could ever imagine? Pleasure that is so intense, at a gesture, she would drop to her knees, and worship that Cock, and the virile balls below them, balls that may belong to young black men, and likely their friends? Is this your concern, or is it something else?

Relax and chill she is having fun and being fucked as you both wanted, you have just delivered her to a man who can satisfy her more than you can. She is getting fucked as you know, yet at the same time she is ensuring your not!

Enjoy your cage, it maybe that it becomes a regular fitment as she takes her pleasures elsewhere, Now youve agreed she can, she will and i doubt he will the last man to use her body now she likes different cock.

Sometimes the sizzle is better than the steak

Hi Lucas

Dont be afraid, this is a great thing you are doing for her, and i am sure that she is having the best sex of her life. But you don't have to worry, she is not going to leave you. If she caged you, it means she cares about you, and her focus is still on you. She might forget about your existence when she is having sex with her lover, but believe me, she will only love you more when she finish with him.

I also caged my husband more than one year ago, it was hard for him, but he learned to accept it and enjoy it. At first we used to do it only during my dates, but now i can proudly say that he is pussy-free and orgasm-free for the last 5 months.

The only advice i can give you is to be patient and don't think about her too much: she is not thinking about you right now! Grab a cold beer and watch a nice movie, try to sleep early.

You are a good boy Lucas, and im sure your girlfriend will be proud!

cold showers and cold beer
Hi Lucas

Dont be afraid, this is a great thing you are doing for her, and i am sure that she is having the best sex of her life. But you don't have to worry, she is not going to leave you. If she caged you, it means she cares about you, and her focus is still on you. She might forget about your existence when she is having sex with her lover, but believe me, she will only love you more when she finish with him.

I also caged my husband more than one year ago, it was hard for him, but he learned to accept it and enjoy it. At first we used to do it only during my dates, but now i can proudly say that he is pussy-free and orgasm-free for the last 5 months.

The only advice i can give you is to be patient and don't think about her too much: she is not thinking about you right now! Grab a cold beer and watch a nice movie, try to sleep early.

My wife locks me up when she goes out on a hotwife date usually a day before and a day after so sometimes its 3/4 days its frustrating but the reclaiming us great that pent up tension nakes reclaiming very intense

I am afraid that there is no way of chilling out. My wife sleeps at her boyfriend's house almost every weekend, and she leaves me caged at home. We've doing this for quite sometime now and i still count every second until she is back.
I am sorry for giving you bad news, but you will have to live with this. If you really love her, and i am sure you do, nothing is too much, right?

I am afraid that there is no way of chilling out. My wife sleeps at her boyfriend's house almost every weekend, and she leaves me caged at home. We've doing this for quite sometime now and i still count every second until she is back.
I am sorry for giving you bad news, but you will have to live with this. If you really love her, and i am sure you do, nothing is too much, right?
Does she know of your views?

A day in the life of a real cuckold........get used to it dude. You are living the dream!! CW

A day in the life of a real cuckold........get used to it dude. You are living the dream!! CW
You need to be totally open with one another about all.your eants and needs my hotwife locks me up for the weekend when she goes out to fuck.her dates could be a few hours to an over night to a few hours it has changed up fir the better and reclaiming her is awesome even.having sloppy seconds

Make sure you eat out her pussy and asshole when she returns.. She needs to fuck you in your ass with a dildo also.. My wife uses a thick 8 inch when she takes my ass..

Relax and chill she is having fun and being fucked as you both wanted, you have just delivered her to a man who can satisfy her more than you can. She is getting fucked as you know, yet at the same time she is ensuring your not!

Enjoy your cage, it maybe that it becomes a regular fitment as she takes her pleasures elsewhere, Now youve agreed she can, she will and i doubt he will the last man to use her body now she likes different cock.
She will be fucking him in the ass with a dildo soon

Hi Lucas

Hello Rebecca - how submissive and willing did your husband become when you locked his cock.

Early on my wife caged me and allowed me to watch. It wasn’t long before I became caged 24/7 and that was 5 years ago. To be honest, I love wearing my cage. It is a constant reminder of my wife. When I watch, my cock cries “tears of joy” that my wife is enjoying real cock. It wasn’t long before I felt ‘wrong’ when the cage is not on. The feeling definitely grew on me, and now I can’t imagine not wearing the cage.