Wife wants me caged anytime she is with her Bull

My cage is snug. Most of the time the stream is fine. If it hits the bar, just use some tp to dry it off.

I can see that being fine (mostly) with the pic you have here and that particular cage. That cage does have a descent opening. But many (most?) don't seem to...especially the flat (small) ones.

What do others experience with their stream? Others (and even yours when it hits the bar) seem like the stream would spray everywhere most of the time. And TP would be hard to use (impossible?) to get it all cleaned up. One would need to cleanup every single time. And if you didn't clean with soap and water...the smell would creep up in a very short time?

Or am I just not envisioning this correctly?

Recently my wife decided that she wants me to be caged anytime she is with her bull, regardless if im there with them or not. Last week she had lunch plans with one of her bulls and she made me wear my cage all day while I was at work, she has the keys as well, so I have no way to remove it unless she unlocks it for me. They sent me some pics while they were fucking and it almost had me busting in my cage at work!

When I got home he was still there , so she asks me to bring them some drinks and then sit next to the bed and watch them. She made me get naked with just my chastity on. After he finished she agreed to let me fuck her, but I had to keep my cage on the whole time. As humiliating as it was, it was one of the most arousing thing I’ve experienced
Wow😍

Reactions: cuckboie
I am in my cage 24/7 as well, have been for the better part of a year. She only let's me out when she wants me, which is rare, or if I have to travel for work.

I wear a plastic cage, believe it's called the Cobra and it has a decent sized opening for the stream, any splash I clean up with tp. I have a detailed cleaning regime nightly and once a week she lets me out for a thorough, supervised, cleansing.

I do sit to ********, which is very inconvenient, but it's one of the things she enjoys most. Levels the playing field she says....

Generally though, I am pretty comfortable in the cage, it's the horniness for weeks on end, which leads to leakage, that I both love and hate.

Recently my wife decided that she wants me to be caged anytime she is with her bull, regardless if im there with them or not. Last week she had lunch plans with one of her bulls and she made me wear my cage all day while I was at work, she has the keys as well, so I have no way to remove it unless she unlocks it for me. They sent me some pics while they were fucking and it almost had me busting in my cage at work!

When I got home he was still there , so she asks me to bring them some drinks and then sit next to the bed and watch them. She made me get naked with just my chastity on. After he finished she agreed to let me fuck her, but I had to keep my cage on the whole time. As humiliating as it was, it was one of the most arousing thing I’ve experienced
I know what you're talking about! I really like this, it really excites me!
56201911.jpg56201917.jpg56201903.jpg30092409.jpg30092509.jpg

I put hubby in a cage when he lets me fuck someone else. Only because he will either fuck me,I will suck, him or he jerks off and cums way too fast !

Interesting situation. I have to ask how did you fuck her if you were still in your cage? Did you put on her strap on to fuck her? I also like the idea msrochellek has of you wearing a condom over your cage to keep your sissy mess to yourself and then if you do have a spontaneous sissy-gasm hands-free of course you have to suck the contents out of the condom and swallow.
My wife makes me eat my own cum whenever she allows me to cum..

My wife makes me eat my own cum whenever she allows me to cum..
My wife makes me wear a diaper to humiliate me. She requires that I keep my diaper on and reach inside to masturbate. She says she hates the sight of my tiny dicklet and that I need to keep it in my diaper along with the sissy cream I make.

Reactions: Pampix
Chastity makes that the situation is clear who's is the bull and who's is the cuckold, the alpha and the beta, who is aloud to penetrate and inseminate and who not. When being present as a cuckold when your girlfriend/wife is being fucked by her bull it is a good thing when the cuck is caged for most bulls. It enhances their position and the inferiority of the cuck. Some bulls loose sometimes their erection when there is somebody watching and somebody watching with a hard-on can also be intimidating for a bull/lover. Not all bulls/lovers are breeding animals. Most lovers of my girlfriends were gentle guys that were very attentive even to me in a a kind of camaraderie what made it also much more acceptable for me that they fucked my girlfriend. I have always been caged and even diapered only with a t-shirt the occasions when I was present when my girlfriend was having sex with her lover.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
I can see that being fine (mostly) with the pic you have here and that particular cage. That cage does have a descent opening. But many (most?) don't seem to...especially the flat (small) ones.

What do others experience with their stream? Others (and even yours when it hits the bar) seem like the stream would spray everywhere most of the time. And TP would be hard to use (impossible?) to get it all cleaned up. One would need to cleanup every single time. And if you didn't clean with soap and water...the smell would creep up in a very short time?

Or am I just not envisioning this correctly?
When I'm not diapered I have to sit to relieve myself but have learned to control my flow rate so the small opening can drain without me getting splash back. When I'm finished ,while still sitting I can use a squirt bottle of clean water to flush out any remaining urine then dry the area as best I can.

Chastity makes that the situation is clear who's is the bull and who's is the cuckold, the alpha and the beta, who is aloud to penetrate and inseminate and who not. When being present as a cuckold when your girlfriend/wife is being fucked by her bull it is a good thing when the cuck is caged for most bulls. It enhances their position and the inferiority of the cuck. Some bulls loose sometimes their erection when there is somebody watching and somebody watching with a hard-on can also be intimidating for a bull/lover. Not all bulls/lovers are breeding animals. Most lovers of my girlfriends were gentle guys that were very attentive even to me in a a kind of camaraderie what made it also much more acceptable for me that they fucked my girlfriend. I have always been caged and even diapered only with a t-shirt the occasions when I was present when my girlfriend was having sex with her lover.
I could never intimidate any bull with my tiny unit. I always enhanced their confidence. They felt like a superhero compared to me and they realized just why my wife was having them to her bed. Some guys however just wanted privacy and so I would be sent away. A few of the guys who wanted to be alone with her would begin to not care after several visits and actually started to get amused by making me watch. With still other guys my wife liked to parade me about in my diaper. This broke the ice and gave them confidence while entertaining them both. No man would ever be intimidated by a diaper wearing sissy.