Wife wants me caged anytime she is with her Bull

I'm more of a hot wife than in a full on cuck relationship, but hubby does ask me to cage him sometimes when I'm with my bull. I don't make a big deal about his small penis, but it looks even smaller in the cage. Once my bull commented on my husband's caged, small cock and my husband seemed to enjoy it. He kept wanting to talk about it afterward. He likes when I tell him how much bigger my lovers cocks are than his. I sometimes play along and he gets off on it. Maybe he wants to be a full-on cuck.

I'm more of a hot wife than in a full on cuck relationship, but hubby does ask me to cage him sometimes when I'm with my bull. I don't make a big deal about his small penis, but it looks even smaller in the cage. Once my bull commented on my husband's caged, small cock and my husband seemed to enjoy it. He kept wanting to talk about it afterward. He likes when I tell him how much bigger my lovers cocks are than his. I sometimes play along and he gets off on it. Maybe he wants to be a full-on cuck.
Certainly sounds like it. Does he clean up or has he expressed a desire to clean up.

Certainly sounds like it. Does he clean up or has he expressed a desire to clean up.
He has NO desire to clean up, I've asked him. He does greatly enjoy sloppy seconds though. He says that it excites him to know that his cum is mixed with my bull's. Once when I was full of my bull's cum and my husband's cum my husband brought me to orgasm orally. He had cum all over his beard, so I guess he must have known that some of it was from my bull.

He has NO desire to clean up, I've asked him. He does greatly enjoy sloppy seconds though. He says that it excites him to know that his cum is mixed with my bull's. Once when I was full of my bull's cum and my husband's cum my husband brought me to orgasm orally. He had cum all over his beard, so I guess he must have known that some of it was from my bull.
And did you enjoy that. A lot of women love oral attention after being with a lover.

Reactions: HotOneWife
A cage is necessary for the cuckold simply to maintain sexual tension. When he can jerk off and cum, jealousy and fear of loss take over and he definitely no longer wants his wife to be taken by another man. Therefore, it is imperative to maintain the cuckold's erotic tension and this can only be done with a penis cage. I myself am "never inside" and have been permanently closed for several years. My wife doesn't really want to see my little cock anymore and especially doesn't want to be fucked with it. This also keeps her horny for more meetings with her bull. My role is to going down on her if she wants it.

A cage is necessary for the cuckold simply to maintain sexual tension. When he can jerk off and cum, jealousy and fear of loss take over and he definitely no longer wants his wife to be taken by another man. Therefore, it is imperative to maintain the cuckold's erotic tension and this can only be done with a penis cage. I myself am "never inside" and have been permanently closed for several years. My wife doesn't really want to see my little cock anymore and especially doesn't want to be fucked with it. This also keeps her horny for more meetings with her bull. My role is to going down on her if she wants it.
When was you have been "inside"? How often do you get released to have an orgasm? If your wife lost has interest in seeing or using your little cock do you think she might lose interest in caging you? Do you think you'd revert to being jealous and fear losing her? In your role now, what is the sexual thing that you crave the most?

A lot of questions. I try to answer them at my best. The last time I penetrated her is maybe 3 years ago. At that time she already had her lover and she said that he can give her more sexually than me. I think it also has something to do with the size when I look at his member. Of course, I'm often let out by her to clean up and now and then I'm allowed to jerk myself off. She rarely gives me a hand job. The loss of interest in my penis refers to her not wanting to be fucked by me anymore. Nevertheless, she wants to keep me aroused. That benefits her and me. So she definitely wants to keep me caged. When I´m horny I more often eagerly go down on her, she has benefits of my oral skills and gets better orgams. I myself have a happy and satisfied woman. The jealousy and fear of loss? That´s a kind of big arousal. In real life we have a very good relation. She manages to separate real life and sex with her bull very well. Up to a certain point, when she really needs being fuckied well again. Over all I don´t really fear her leaving me. What I´m missing? I wish here and there that I too could fuck her properly. But we have given up the discussion. She made it clear to me that better tools are needed and available. But what I'm really afraid of is that he will drive her further and further into a certain bad sexual dependence on him. She has always liked men who simply take what they want and he takes full advantage of that and doesn't allow her to contradict him in any way. He also expects her to wear exactly what he likes. Sometimes she looks like a cheap hooker. When there are discussions with different opinions, he often completes any discussions this with his hand over her mouth and forces her down on her knees or in the direction of the bedroom. He also plays with her with the fine line between pain and pleasure. The more discomfort or pain from his "sex toys" she can endure, the more pleasure he gives her. Ultimately she self is just a sex toy for him and his pleasure. But that's exactly what she likes.

A lot of questions. I try to answer them at my best. The last time I penetrated her is maybe 3 years ago. At that time she already had her lover and she said that he can give her more sexually than me. I think it also has something to do with the size when I look at his member. Of course, I'm often let out by her to clean up and now and then I'm allowed to jerk myself off. She rarely gives me a hand job. The loss of interest in my penis refers to her not wanting to be fucked by me anymore. Nevertheless, she wants to keep me aroused. That benefits her and me. So she definitely wants to keep me caged. When I´m horny I more often eagerly go down on her, she has benefits of my oral skills and gets better orgams. I myself have a happy and satisfied woman. The jealousy and fear of loss? That´s a kind of big arousal. In real life we have a very good relation. She manages to separate real life and sex with her bull very well. Up to a certain point, when she really needs being fuckied well again. Over all I don´t really fear her leaving me. What I´m missing? I wish here and there that I too could fuck her properly. But we have given up the discussion. She made it clear to me that better tools are needed and available. But what I'm really afraid of is that he will drive her further and further into a certain bad sexual dependence on him. She has always liked men who simply take what they want and he takes full advantage of that and doesn't allow her to contradict him in any way. He also expects her to wear exactly what he likes. Sometimes she looks like a cheap hooker. When there are discussions with different opinions, he often completes any discussions this with his hand over her mouth and forces her down on her knees or in the direction of the bedroom. He also plays with her with the fine line between pain and pleasure. The more discomfort or pain from his "sex toys" she can endure, the more pleasure he gives her. Ultimately she self is just a sex toy for him and his pleasure. But that's exactly what she likes.
Thanks for the detailed answer. Your description of your lifestyle further entrenches my observation that no two of these relationships/lifestyles are the same. Each have characteristics or nuances that make them unique. Some of the aspects of your relationship you described would be "showstoppers" for many men but you have found your way to where you are today. Most importantly, if you're happy doing what you do, if you truly feel loved and supported by your wife and if you feel satisfied with your personal sex life then go for it!

Reactions: arltxstagnvixen
And did you enjoy that. A lot of women love oral attention after being with a lover.
I enjoy it very much. It's like the icing on the cake. My bull pleasures me in every possible way, usually with many strong orgasms, then hubby sort of finishes things off with some nice oral for a final soft orgasm. It's also nice knowing that my husband is trespassing in an area that my bull owns.

I enjoy it very much. It's like the icing on the cake. My bull pleasures me in every possible way, usually with many strong orgasms, then hubby sort of finishes things off with some nice oral for a final soft orgasm. It's also nice knowing that my husband is trespassing in an area that my bull owns.
Yes. It is great for all. As a Bull I love seeing the pleasure a wife gets from having hubby clean my cum from her dripping swollen pussy. Love to kiss her while she enjoys this part of the love making.

Reactions: Liquids