Wife wants me caged anytime she is with her Bull

It's important that you women lock up us cucks with chastity cages. We have no self control.
My wife locks me up when she goes out on a hotwife fuck date usually a day or two before she tells me i can reclaim her when she gets back sometimes it the next day sometimes its a few days later so i can wind up being caged from.3 days to a week or a little more

I am in my cage 24/7 as well, have been for the better part of a year. She only let's me out when she wants me, which is rare, or if I have to travel for work.

I wear a plastic cage, believe it's called the Cobra and it has a decent sized opening for the stream, any splash I clean up with tp. I have a detailed cleaning regime nightly and once a week she lets me out for a thorough, supervised, cleansing.

I do sit to ********, which is very inconvenient, but it's one of the things she enjoys most. Levels the playing field she says....

Generally though, I am pretty comfortable in the cage, it's the horniness for weeks on end, which leads to leakage, that I both love and hate.

Yeah, leakage it a problem for me too. I have to wear thick underwear with a small soaking pad under my cage. I try to milk in the evenings while working to relieve pressure, but it only lasts about a week.

Reactions: Fisher
We use a cage when my husband shares me only to keep me and him from touching his cock. He gets so turned on. He cums fast. So I unlock him after fucking someone else and he fucks me and cums in a few strokes. Second time is normal and he lasts til I get mine!
Yeah I cum pretty quick too uncaged. I rarely fuck my wife, but I do get to hump my mount and it’s pretty quick. It’s a special treat for me when I can hump my pillow while listening to my wife and Michael, our live-in boyfriend bull have sex. I try to time it right to make that happen.

Reactions: Carrienlarry
Yeah I cum pretty quick too uncaged. I rarely fuck my wife, but I do get to hump my mount and it’s pretty quick. It’s a special treat for me when I can hump my pillow while listening to my wife and Michael, our live-in boyfriend bull have sex. I try to time it right to make that happen.
We fuck all the time. I cum best with him. I only have sex with others when he tells me to. He says who when how what he wants me to say etc. I like being controlled and like seeing him get so hot

We fuck all the time. I cum best with him. I only have sex with others when he tells me to. He says who when how what he wants me to say etc. I like being controlled and like seeing him get so hot
I really like the way you have shared control. You only fuck somebody else when he tells you to, and you control his cock while you do it. He still gets his and you get pleasure from two (who knows maybe more) men. How soon before meeting do you have him put on his cage? It must be fun to know that he has to wait until it's over, the power kind of slides to you. He's mentally prepared because you are doing and saying the things he's told you to do and say. I'll bet you have had fun "playing the part" for you husband and I'll bet the reclaim has to be great every time!

It sounds like you are an awesome couple and you have found your own way of enjoying a thrilling sex life together. That's pretty damn good!

pup is caged whenever im out on a date or with a lover etc, it could be just for the night it could be for a week when I've gone away with someone. Hes occasionally caged and when we are out together but the rest of the time i prefer to be able to tease him directly

Reactions: Creampielover45
We use a cage when my husband shares me only to keep me and him from touching his cock. He gets so turned on. He cums fast. So I unlock him after fucking someone else and he fucks me and cums in a few strokes. Second time is normal and he lasts til I get mine!
Sounds like my wife im.locked up.a day or two before her hotwife date
.i get to reclaim.her at time she loves to.torment me when im.caged when she cones home and im.unlocked i cum.pretty quickly then she lets me rest up so.i can fuck.her good butvwhen i do.het pussy is full.of anothet mans cum

Reactions: Creampielover45